New thread time

Previous thread

Regards

Ali

#2 mayahlb

Posted 03 May 2015 - 02:54 PM

Oh look a new thread for us.

Spirited how are you going? Has af arrived yet

Tryingfor#3 how are your symptoms going?

Vix how are you going?

Limbo land here still. I read back my old posts and from that there is a chance af isn't due until the 7th if I ovulated really late. I was posting abou lots of cm on the 23/24 of April. Driving me nuts! Will try to get into my gp this week.hope you are all having a good weekend.

Edited by mayahlb, 03 May 2015 - 02:55 PM.

#3 MrsAG79

Posted 03 May 2015 - 08:42 PM

Hi all
I'm currently in bed with terrible nausea,  cramps and backpain.  DH just got from footy and is putting the kids to sleep for me. I'm so over this. Surely this can't be normal.  Ovulation pain? I'm doing another test tomorrow and then off to the Dr.  Feeling so ill and sorry for myself.  

Mayahlb... perhaps that's the case. . Late ovulation.  I'm thinking that myself now. Feels like AF is on her way but I assumed that spotting was it almost 2 weeks ago.  I definitely don't think I'm pregnant now. 2 bfn's,  one last Tuesday and Friday.  I'll be wasting a test tomorrow but just have to do it anyway.

Spirited. .. vix. .. how are you both?
White - lily?  Hope you have been feeling well.

We had dinner with DH's cousins last night. She has been trying for her 2nd for 2.5 years,  as long as us. They have now gone down the IVF route. 3 failed cycles 😢 I felt so heartbroken for her.  As much as I want a 3rd, I pray she gets pregnant soon. She never thought her son could be an only child.  She is so broken.  Made me so thankful for my two.

Edited by tryingfor#3, 04 May 2015 - 07:27 AM.

#4 mayahlb

Posted 04 May 2015 - 10:35 AM

tryingfor#3 - oh that sounds terrible. I hope these horrible symptoms clear up for you. And yes that sound horrible for your friend. So heartbreaking.

Well looks like I am out of limbo land. Spotting this morning and full on cramps so AF is here. And its a doozy. Am at work and all I want to do it go home and curl up into a ball.

#5 MrsAG79

Posted 04 May 2015 - 01:58 PM

Sorry to hear mayahlb. Try and take an easy minute if you can.
AFM I did another HPT and it was negative as suspected.  My pain has subsided now just have a whopper of a headache.  I'm on CD14 now. Who knows how long my cycle this month after a 26 day cycle (or whatever it was with spotting for 2 days).

#6 ~spirited~

Posted 05 May 2015 - 06:24 AM

Hi ladies, sorry I've been MIA. DH had man flu over the weekend so between the kids, the house and assignment marking for uni I had no time to even scratch myself!

AF turned up yesterday morning, one day earlier than expected. Looks like we're all suffering together this week.

So not likely to be the month for us, DH left this morning for his first trip. He'll be home from CD 10-13 then leaves again CD14-19. I usually ovulate around CD17-18. Fingers crossed I O earlier or later and we can squeeze one in but there's no guarantees.

Right, off to get the kids up. I hate when he is away on my work days!

#7 mayahlb

Posted 05 May 2015 - 10:22 AM

Spirited - hopefully you can time it right before DH leaves again. Don't they say sperm live for up to a week. Even 4-5 days is fairly normal ;)

:( tryingfor#3 oh poo. The symptoms sounded so promising. Maybe its your body gearing up for ovulation? :bighug:

Edited by mayahlb, 05 May 2015 - 11:59 AM.

#8 White-Lily

Posted 05 May 2015 - 02:56 PM

Mayahlb and spirited sorry to hear AF arrived :(

Hope next month brings Lots of BFPs

I'm doing alright, been feeling off for days now but it's not kicked in properly yet. Not looking forward to when it does! 5 and a half weeks now :)

#9 **Vix**

Posted 08 May 2015 - 03:41 PM

Hi ladies sorry I have been MIA so much going on my heads going to explode!!!!

Im sorry to hear about the bfn's :( I went back to the dr today to get bloods checked for iron levels as I've had problems in the past so just checking on that!!

Hoping to hear about some bfp's soon!!

Maya have you seen the dr yet??

White-Lilly how is this pregnancy so far compared to the others?? Both my DS's were very very much alike hospitalised bith times dead on 10weeks from sever morning sickness lol little buggers!

#10 Melil

Posted 11 May 2015 - 09:01 PM

That's me out for this month just got my AF yesterday -  2 days early???
Did try at bit more than usual this month, ttc tracking and BD'ing.
I'm utterly exhausted tonight!
So much for the maca powder!
Holidays in July! Maybe a holiday baby??

Melil

#11 White-Lily

Posted 11 May 2015 - 09:49 PM

Sorry to hear AF arrived melil

Vix this of has been about the same so far, sickness isn't as bad as t was with the girls but it's still so early! I'm still waiting for it to kick in properly! The frequent trips to the toilet have amped up tho! Forgot about that little symptom!

#12 mayahlb

Posted 12 May 2015 - 12:24 PM

Vix - hope your iron levels are alright. Ive been to the dr and asked about what happened with my last cycle but she reckons it was just my body responding from the shock of the kidney stones and then surgery. But she said to keep an eye on it and if I have any more problems she will send me for and ultrasound and bloods. I was however there yesterday, again, due to yet another UTI :(

White-lily - glad you are not feeling too sick yet. Do you think it will be another girl? I am convinced that if we ever get pregnant again it will be yet another boy.

Melil - sorry Af arrived for you. Hopefully next month.

I downloaded an app to track what is happening with my cycle. Will have to see how it goes rather then having a vague idea of when I am due and to see how cycles track, hopefully I don't need it past this month. Apparently I am due to ovulate right on my birthday which is next sunday, so that will be interesting. Maybe. (I’m not looking forward to my birthday to be honest, we had some horrible news fall right before my birthday last year and I am still dealing with it all). And then the week after I am going down to Perth finally to get this blasted kidney stone out. I am really praying hard that this is our month, it is getting me down as it is at the eight month mark now. :( Though I have to say being due in February in Broome would be a killer. It’s hot as Hell that time of year and I hate February up here anyway besides being pregnant.

#13 White-Lily

Posted 17 May 2015 - 10:20 PM

Mayahlb still not feeling too sick which is strange. I was thinking/assuming it would be another girl, sort of just expect it to be, but coz of the lack of m/s I keep thinking it could be a boy. But probably won't be! LOL

Happy birthday for next Sunday. Hope you can enjoy the day a little bit and hopefully make a baby! Have you been temping or using OPKs? Maybe look into that to help track your cycle a bit more. I just used a period tracker which was ok but sometimes it would recalculate my. O day when AF arrived earlier than I thought it would.
Hope getting the kidney stone out goes smoothly.

#14 MrsAG79

Posted 18 May 2015 - 11:40 AM

Glad to hear that you are sailing along well white lily.
Another month goes by and I'm out get again. Just don't know what I am doing wrong 😢
How is everyone else?

Edited by tryingfor#3, 18 May 2015 - 11:41 AM.

#15 ~spirited~

Posted 18 May 2015 - 03:49 PM

I'm sorry to hear that, tryingfor#3. It's not fair, and it sucks. Boo.

I'm waiting to O. DH flew out yesterday arvo, we DTD in the morning, so fingers crossed I ovulate tomorrow (negative OPKs so far) or not until he gets back on Friday night. Then he is off again on Monday. Slim to none chance this month for us :(

A friend just told me she is pregnant, it was her first month trying. Happy for her (this will be her first) but also wonder what we are doing wrong. This is month 5 of no protection, month 4 of timing everything right. I know it's not a long time to be TTC but having a little pity party. I think the fact that SIL popped out number 3 on Friday doesn't help either.

#16 mayahlb

Posted 18 May 2015 - 04:12 PM

tryingfor#3 - :( sorry to hear. I understand completely about wondering what you are doing wrong.

spirited - :hugs: another here wondering what we are doing wrong. This will be cycle 8 for us and yet nothing. We fell pregnant after 3 cycles with my second. And while I am happy for friends that are pregnant or about to have babies there is this little curl of jealousy and hurt that sits inside. I hope ovulation happens at the right time for you.

whitelily - so glad things are going well for you. I have very obvious signs when I am about to ovulate and well our normal drive means we dtd at least every other night, so we "should" be able to get pregnant. This app is pretty good so far, but I have a fairly standard regular cycle, most of the time.

I should ovulate tonight or Tuesday/Wednesday going by the signs my body is producing. I don't want to even think about it at the moment if this isn't my month, it makes me so sad and down. Especially as both my kids are suddenly asking about babies and my youngest started talking about having a sister this morning out of nowhere really. Oh and for as weird little fact too, my best friend who has been trying for over a year now has managed to sync her cycle with mine, despite us living on opposite sides of the country. I am hoping this month is her month as well, it would be interesting to be pregnant at the same time again with her, our youngest children are actually born 6 hours apart.

#17 MrsAG79

Posted 19 May 2015 - 03:10 PM

Spirited and mayahlb I understand how you are feeling. We can have a pity party together.  I had the comment again from a girlfriend who knows we are ttc that I should thank my lucky stars to have 2 kids already. I was so hurt and didn't say anything.  How dare she?

Anyways. ... does anyway take Vitex? I'm going to give it a crack.... my cycles are all over the place and pre and post PM that I experience are not quite right. So we shall see if it assists!

Edited by tryingfor#3, 19 May 2015 - 03:32 PM.

#18 mayahlb

Posted 19 May 2015 - 04:04 PM

oh tryingfor#3 that is terrible. How dare she, just because it isn't your first doesn't mean it can rip your heart apart because it isn't happening. :bighugs:

I haven't taken vitex but in a group I am in for my youngest at least 3 ladies used it and feel pregnant because of it. It definitely helped stabilise their cycles and get their luteal phase consistent. It apparently helps in CM production as well.

Well going by the amount of CM I am producing today and it's change to clear egg white consistency I reckon tonight is our last chance to dtd for ovulation this month. Will probably try tomorrow and Thursday as well just to try and catch this blasted egg.

#19 MrsAG79

Posted 19 May 2015 - 04:39 PM

Thanks for that mayahlb!  I am doing lots of reading regarding vitex so I pray I have some luck.
Oh good luck. ... Catch that naughty egg!!!!

#20 mayahlb

Posted 19 May 2015 - 05:04 PM

tryingfor#3 - its going to take some effort as I am not feeling the greatest today. Been put back on antibiotics until after the surgery is done as I have recurrent uti/kidney infection due to the stone. And these are the ones I call the evil antibiotics for a reason :( I don't react well to them but the other options are apparently not strong enough. 6 days until the kidney stone is out! I can last that long.

#21 MrsAG79

Posted 19 May 2015 - 08:10 PM

Oh your poor love mayahlb!  Kidney/UTI infections are the worst. I've never had one but my poor DD has suffered from them her whole life due to having kidney reflux. Terrible to see your child go through that. If you aren't up to DTD don't stress. You have to look after yourself. I bet you can't wait to have that darn stone removed!

#22 ~spirited~

Posted 19 May 2015 - 08:55 PM

Oh Maya, I'm sorry you are still not feeling 100%. Countdown to surgery is on though, woohoo!

Tryingfor#3, vitex sounds promising! I just did a quick google.

My OPK was still negative this arvo so I'm in with a chance that I don't ovulate until DH is home. Fingers crossed for another negative tomorrow night. He is home on Friday then flies out again on Monday.

I'm making the most of not being preggers and enjoying a glass of wine or two most nights, only way I can get through my work days as a solo parent! Also indulged in a whole lot of soft cheese at a yummy Italian restaurant on Friday night, and will have more on Saturday because we are having a birthday party for our boys. The big one turned 4 on Sunday and the little one turned 2 a week and a half before that.

#23 mayahlb

Posted 20 May 2015 - 02:38 PM

spirited that sounds positive. Hopefully your body co-operates and doesn't O until friday/saturday. Happy birthday to your boys :)

tryingfor#3 oh your poor DD. I never really had issues until I got pregnant. My GP thinks the kidney stone formed while I was pregnant last time and has just sat there for the last 5 years causing problems on and off.

CM had changed to creamy. It didn't stay egg white for long so don't know what that means. I'll just keep BDing.

#24 ~spirited~

Posted 20 May 2015 - 07:59 PM

OPK negative again. Woo hoo! Although I realised I haven't really had any EWCM yet either. Hopefully that kicks in tomorrow, otherwise I'll be missing the bait when DH is away next week!

I have been pretty stressed and highly strung this month with work and DH being away. I wonder if that has slowed O down this month?

Keep up that BDing, Maya! Are you feeling a bit better? I hope it's not taking too much of a toll on you. What cycle day are you up to?

#25 MrsAG79

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:05 PM

How are you feeling today Maya? Hope the antibiotics have kicked in now.

Great news spirited. Hoping it works out this month for you.

AFM I bought Vitex yesterday.  Sold out everywhere!  Apparently there is a huge demand at the moment and they are back order. Pharmacist said that there is a huge demand for them in the Asian community. I ended up finding a bottle in a little health food store.  Will be interesting to see how it effects my cycle. I have mentioned that I am irregular and my PMS is terrible every month.  Not to mention pimples. Apparently it's effective for all these things. And fertility.  Reading lots of great reviews so I pray that this will help me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.