Clomid & OI #120

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
197 replies to this topic

#51 kentieness

Posted 09 June 2015 - 04:40 PM

Hope you're all going well, ladies!

#52 kentieness

Posted 09 June 2015 - 04:43 PM

Haha, we must've been posting at the same time, maybebaby! I'm going well, looking forward to my gyno appointment on Friday. Hoping AF won't arrive and gyno will give me a blood test slip for Monday!

You're testing on the weekend, aren't you?

#53 maybebaby17

Posted 09 June 2015 - 04:47 PM

Good luck on Friday Kentieness! Ill test on Friday if no AF... Thats late for me as im usually a chronic early tester but my cp has put me off

#54 kentieness

Posted 09 June 2015 - 04:52 PM

Fingers crossed! Only 2 more days!

#55 Shiv7897

Posted 09 June 2015 - 05:32 PM

fingers crossed girls - i really hope this month is your sticky BFPs!

#56 kentieness

Posted 10 June 2015 - 03:56 PM

Dammit, I told myself I wasn't going to do this! Can't help over-thinking the fact that I'm sooo tired and am having random cramps throughout the day (exactly how my first pregnant started).

I also feel like crying for no apparent reason.

#57 maybebaby17

Posted 10 June 2015 - 04:30 PM

I am tired too kentieness and my boobs got more sore today. Its so tough. Are you going to test on the weekend or just get a blood test from your fs?

#58 kentieness

Posted 10 June 2015 - 04:35 PM

I'll wait for the blood test, I think. At least if I am pregnant, I'll know if my levels are good as well.

I'm worried now that because I know my "symptoms" from last time, that I'm imagining that I have the same again!

#59 maybebaby17

Posted 10 June 2015 - 05:01 PM

Hopefully your symptoms are a good sign though! Fxd for you. Was your first conceived with clomid? I am having similar symptoms to last month.. Are they just from strong O, or is it another chemical or is it the real deal?

#60 maybebaby17

Posted 10 June 2015 - 05:01 PM

Hopefully your symptoms are a good sign though! Fxd for you. Was your first conceived with clomid? I am having similar symptoms to last month.. Are they just from strong O, or is it another chemical or is it the real deal?

#61 kentieness

Posted 10 June 2015 - 05:21 PM

Yeah, we were TTC#1 for 2 years, before I got prescribed Clomid and fell pregnant first cycle.

Fingers crossed for the real deal this time for you!

#62 MarleyS

Posted 10 June 2015 - 09:22 PM

Hi everyone, how are you all going? Sorry I've been missing for a while, been overseas since last week to visit family/holiday.

Kentieness and maybe: sounds like hopeful symptoms. Hope you get good news in the next few days. Wish you sticky BFPs!

Stace: have you started in your cycle yet?

Tia: how are you going this cycle?

AFM: 13dpo today. Temps dropped a bit today so this usually means AF is on the way. :( I had sore boobs the past few days but it's kinda disappeared. So this cycle seems like every other cycle I've had. I haven't got any tests so won't be testing. AF is due Saturday..... I want to say onwards and upwards but it just feels like onwards sometimes.... Oh well...

#63 MarleyS

Posted 10 June 2015 - 09:26 PM

Sorry Shiv, didn't mean to forget you! (it's hard to see the thread from the phone!). How are you going with the 150mg? Hopefully this dose works for you!

#64 Shiv7897

Posted 11 June 2015 - 08:10 AM

Hi Marley,

How was your trip? Hope it went well!

I get what you mean about the onwards rather than upwards, I find it really hard bouncing back from the disappointment each cycle.

I'm day 8 - no side effects from 150mg. Not feeling positive that it will work (think im probably just resistant). Got an appointment with FS on June 30th.

#65 stace_wa

Posted 11 June 2015 - 11:58 AM

Wb Marley 😄

AFM I'm waiting for my blood results from yesterday to see if I'm starting my 5 days of letrezol today 😀 fx I am! I'm so impatient to get in with this next cycle

#66 maybebaby17

Posted 11 June 2015 - 12:27 PM

Hi Marley, hope you enjoyed your holiday. I need a good holiday. Only have a week up the coast in sept to look forward to. Looking at booking a holiday to Tasmania for december if i dont get a bfp in the next month or so. Sorry to hear your temps are on the way down, sometimes its easier to deal with a temp change than a bfn.

Afm... my temps are a tiny bit down today and have started some AF cramping so starting to lose my positive vibe. Will test tomorrow if no more AF signs

#67 maybebaby17

Posted 11 June 2015 - 12:37 PM

Good luck shiv... i really hope it works for you.

Stace... good luck with your blood test results

#68 stace_wa

Posted 11 June 2015 - 01:04 PM

Yay just heard from FS and my hormones are all baseline so starting letrezol today 😀
Hopefully ovidrelle trigger in about 2 weeks 😄

#69 kentieness

Posted 11 June 2015 - 03:19 PM

MarleyS/maybebaby - sorry to hear your temps dropped :( I don't temp, so what temp drop usually indicates AF is on her way? Is it possible for your temp to drop a little bit even if you are pregnant? Hope AF stays away for you both

Shiv - fingers crossed the 150mg works for you!

Good luck, stace!

I have my gyno appointment tomorrow. Getting impatient because my mind has already decided I'm pregnant, which is going to make it even harder if I'm not :( Getting pimples too, which sucks! I feel like a teenager again, haha

#70 maybebaby17

Posted 11 June 2015 - 04:50 PM

Oh kentieness i have everything crossed for you to get a bfp.

Temp drop does usually mean AF is on her way as the drop in progesterone causes temps to go down. Your temp stays high or continues to rise if you are pregnant.

My AF cramping is increasing this arvo and have started spotting. Only light brown, bit of pink but i have a feeling AF will artive in full force in the next day :( whilst id like to think its implantation, ive never had ib with my other two bfps and my boobs are losing their sore feeling :(

#71 kentieness

Posted 11 June 2015 - 07:43 PM

Noo, that sucks, maybebaby! Stupid AF :( I was really hoping for a sticky BFP for you this month :(

#72 Guest_tia44_*

Posted 11 June 2015 - 08:08 PM

Hi ladies

Hope everyone is doing well, good luck to the ones in 2ww

I am on CD 11 and been really good with temps at 7am every morning and I also did 5-9 Clomid tablets!! But then on CD 9 i got food poisoning, which led to high temp, body aches, etc etc!! I'm hoping that I don't ovulate early this month, coz won't be able to start bd'ing until tomorrow night!!! Surely it's not possible that soon ??

Has anyone ever ovulated really early??? First cycle was day CD19

#73 MarleyS

Posted 11 June 2015 - 09:26 PM

Thanks everyone! Actually I am still on holidays (sorry my last post was not clear). Just that in some places I only had intermittent internet so could not post. Back in melb in 1 more week. We hadn't had holidays for about 18 months so this was long awaited! It's been nice to get away for the TWW.

AF has showed her face so I'm definitely out. She's a couple of days early. Had a bit of spotting yesterday so I knew she was coming. Bah!

#74 maybebaby17

Posted 12 June 2015 - 06:13 AM

Tia... Sorry to hear you've been sick! I am pretty sure you wouldn't ovulate until at least 7 days after your last clomid tablet. That's what I read somewhere. Even though Itake mine CD2-6, the earliest I've o'd is CD17 so hopefully you are still in with a good chance and plenty of time for BD. Good luck!

Marley, glad to hear you are enjoying being away. Sorry to hear A has arrived :(

AFM, AF still hasn't arrived in full force yet but the spotting and cramping are are building up so I would be surprised if she doesn't show later in the day. Big temp drop this morning, boobs no longer sore so I am out this month. I even did a hpt this morning just to be sure as I need to pop by the chemist today to pick up my next clomid does :( stark white bfn. I guess its better than a chemical but Iwas really hoping for a bfp this month :(

Kentieness, all the best with your appointment today. Hope AF stays away and you get your bfp!

#75 Guest_tia44_*

Posted 12 June 2015 - 02:46 PM

Has anyone had a blood test on third day of af to determine how many eggs approximately we have left? Apparently there is such a test, been researching and was thinking of asking my doc about it, being 32yrs old I probably should look into it I think???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.