Ready Set Go Girls #252

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
361 replies to this topic

#351 BabyGame

Posted 29 June 2015 - 01:17 PM

Congrats Elsee!

Thesmd- wow that's a great number!

AFM- iui completed this morning so now in the 2ww. FS said if unsuccessful we can go straight into a stim cycle again and try a higher dose of fsh and hopefully get some better numbers.

#352 pinki

Posted 29 June 2015 - 05:56 PM

THESMD- great news!! I'd be super happy with that. FX you get some great results . Do keep us posted. Hope you are feeling ok after EPU

#353 Elsee

Posted 29 June 2015 - 08:27 PM

Baby game, congratulations on completing the IUI. Fingers crossed for you during the wait. Sounds like you have a plan for next month though, either way, so hopefully that helps to keep you sane. x

#354 pinki

Posted 29 June 2015 - 11:42 PM

Babygame- good luck this month xxx

#355 Jo.F

Posted 30 June 2015 - 08:31 AM

good luck MrsJ.  I have everything crossed for you xx

#356 THESMD

Posted 30 June 2015 - 12:03 PM

Just got the call from the clinic - 8 out of the 15 eggs fertilised normally.  We were hoping for at least 8 so i'm happy with that.. 50-60% seems to be the norm for us.

Feeling good after EPU, i'm pretty lucky in that I don't seem to suffer even a little from OHSS and I don't feel any pain from around 4 hrs after the procedure onwards.

FX all 8 do well... would be nice to freeze some this time.  Transfer booked for Sat.

#357 Tracey57

Posted 30 June 2015 - 12:17 PM

Great news THESMD, and good luck for Sat :)

#358 Elsee

Posted 30 June 2015 - 12:57 PM

THESMD, that's fantastic! And also good you are feeling well. Fingers crossed until Saturday then. It really is one wait after another isn't it....Will you get updates during the week?

#359 THESMD

Posted 30 June 2015 - 01:29 PM

I get an update on Thursday, then the next update is on Saturday when I go in for transfer.

#360 Vanilla_bean

Posted 30 June 2015 - 05:39 PM

So I'm only on day 2 of stimming and I can already feel my ovaries. What's with that? I'm sure last time I didn't start feeling anything till about day 5. I've been guzzling water thanks to all the OHSS stories (axelle hope you're fully recovered now) so maybe it's just my bladder pushing on them. I must have gone to the bathroom 10 times at work today. My body is just not used to so much water.

#361 THESMD

Posted 30 June 2015 - 06:26 PM

I dont really feel mine until about the fourth day of stimming. 2 days is rather quick. When is your first bt?

#362 Gagingi

Posted 30 June 2015 - 07:33 PM

Vanilla - I had a very quick response to stimming with my recent cycle. During cycle #1 at EPU I'd gained 3 kg, with cycle #2 I gained 2.8 kg within first 24-hours of stimming and 8 kg at EPU.  My FS ran more BTs this time, but didn't change meds at all.

Have you weighed yourself? Are you following same protocol this cycle?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.