Ready Set Go Girls #253

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
127 replies to this topic

#26 Elsee

Posted 05 July 2015 - 06:16 PM

THESMD, so pleased to hear you had a good blast to transfer. That is disappointing about your other ones, however it is good news that they got a lot further than they have before. Fingers crossed for you and hopefully you don't need them anyway. Good luck for the wait. :)

I have had a very small amount of spotting over the last three days. Mostly blackish lumps of progesterone coming out (yuck!) It is less than spotting I have had at this point before, however I  am on higher levels of progesterone than I have been before so I really think it is just the progesterone holding AF back at this point. Not long to wait now anyway....

#27 Tracey57

Posted 06 July 2015 - 07:18 AM

Axelle - OMG sounds awful! Rest up and get better soon!

THESMD - congrats on the transfer and all the best for the 2WW :)

AFM I'm currently 11dp2dt, 4 days to go for my b/t but POAS on Sunday with a BFN so not hopeful at this stage. The 2WW sucks big time..

Edited by Tracey57, 06 July 2015 - 07:19 AM.

#28 THESMD

Posted 06 July 2015 - 10:49 AM

Thanks Elsee, I'm two days into the wait and it's driving me crazy already.. haha..  Are you on the Crinone? That's what I'm on, I found in the past it hasn't stopped AF coming, so your still in the game.  Good luck.

Tracey - I'm sorry to hear about your bfn.  I could still be a little too early, so don't give up hope just yet. FX for you.

#29 Elsee

Posted 06 July 2015 - 11:55 AM

So caved today and did a test at 9dp5dt. BFN. At this point I think all hope is gone. :(

Edited by Elsee, 06 July 2015 - 11:56 AM.

#30 Vanilla_bean

Posted 06 July 2015 - 12:18 PM

Axelle - are you home yet? Hope you're on the mend.

Animal - I hope the TWW goes quickly for you. I've been having so much wine and sushi in the last week trying to get as much in as I can before I have to stop. I hope I get to the TWW this cycle. I think I need it for my own health 😉

THESMD - I'm so pleased you got one to transfer. Best of luck I hope this is the one.

Elsee and Tracey - I'm thinking of you both. Big hugs.

Sometimes I wonder what on earth I'm doing. I literally hid from a friend after my blood test this morning because I haven't told her we're doing IVF. I like the fact that hardly anyone knows, the questions or silent wonderings would drive me bonkers and after the cp last cycle I was really thankful that I didn't have to tell many people but this was just ridiculous and it's likely to happen again. Sigh. I'm going to try and get through this cycle without telling her but if I end up doing another one I think I'll have to fess up.

#31 THESMD

Posted 06 July 2015 - 01:22 PM

Elsee - So sorry to hear, thinking of you.

#32 Animal Lover

Posted 06 July 2015 - 10:18 PM

The smd- that must be very frustrating to you guys. Hearing that you've got a few going well and the next call to say nothing to freeze. Don't you wish you could go into the lab and talk with the embryologists just so you can ask what went wrong and see what they do and keep an eye on your embies. Or is that just me?
I hope the one you have on board now is 'the one!'

Vanilla- thanks for the kind words. I was hoping it would go quick too but it seems like time is traveling so slow for me at the mo! I really hope you get to transfer time too.

Elsee and Tracey- I don't know what to say other than hang in there and wait for your bloods. I'm in two minds about POAS before bloods for myself. I kinda want to know so that if it is a BFN I'll be prepared before I get the call from the clinic. But I'm worried it'll just make me depressed days before I'm 'officially' allowed to be depressed. Does that make sense?
And elsee I got my AF whilst on crinone so it doesn't always stop it from coming. Maybe it's implantation bleeding. I hope so!

AFM- only 4dp5dt so I've still got a while before bloods on the 13th. I've had a shocking headache the last few days. It could be the extra progesterone pessaries I'm on. I also hosted a surprise baby shower for a school friend on Saturday. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to handle it. But it was small and the other girls that were there don't have any children so we actually hardly spoke about kids at all. It was nice. But underneath there was some jealousy and hopefulness that it'll be my baby shower someday soon.

Hope you're all treating yourselves well. Xoxo

#33 Vanilla_bean

Posted 08 July 2015 - 08:21 AM

I had my ultrasound today. 3 follicles ready for collection on Friday with a fourth possible one. I was hoping for more considering I'm on a higher dose. Given the not so great numbers they gave me the option of cancelling but even if I get one it will be worth it. I'm prepared for the fact that I might get nothing from this cycle but while there's a chance there's no way I'm cancelling.

Animal - well done on getting through the baby shower intact. You're a good friend for organising it. I really do hope it's your turn next.

How is everyone going?

#34 THESMD

Posted 08 July 2015 - 10:08 AM

Vanilla - you've got a great attitude to this, good on you for carrying on.  hopefully once you trigger, that fourth follie will get a bit of a boost..

I thought the same thing when my FS upped my dosage, but I think, my own hormones along with the stimming drugs messed around with the follie growth and made it really uneven.  The big follies were over-cooked and the small follies were under-cooked... So we tried the down reg cycle this time, and got more even growth in the follies and a lot more eggs.

Animal - how are you going?  Good work on the baby shower. My step family are super fertile. I like to tell them they breed like rabbits! LOL there were 4 babies born in the one family last year! granted its a big family.. I spent a lot of time reminding myself I'm happy for them......

AFM - I'm 4dp5dt today.. i've had a constant dull cramp since Sunday, sharp pains yesterday, and super thirsty the last few days... But i'm on Crinone twice a day so all those symtoms are most likely the crinone.. BT is a week today...

I got an email from NEXT direct in the UK this morning, saying "Top reasons to shop our newborn range" - I've decided it's a sign! LOL

#35 Animal Lover

Posted 08 July 2015 - 06:03 PM

Thanks Vanilla. I think my friend appreciated it. It's hard to tell with her sometimes!

Thesmd is right- your attitude towards this cycle is great. I hope you get a few good eggs on EC! Do you know when you might be having it done?

Thesmd- wishing you much in your 2ww too. We will both know quite close to each other. My bloods are on the 13th. I haven't had any pain, my boobs don't hurt either. I keep grabbing them to check! Don't know is that's a good sign or bad sign.

As Vanilla said, how is everyone? Need some updates!

#36 Animal Lover

Posted 08 July 2015 - 06:04 PM

Thesmd! I meant wishing you luck!

#37 THESMD

Posted 08 July 2015 - 10:08 PM

Thanks Animal. I have been obsessively symptom spotting. I'm feeling quite different from my previous cycles, and that in itself is driving me crazy. Dr Google and i have had quite a few tense moments recently!

everyone is different and no two cycles are the same, so it's so hard to tell with all these drugs we are pumping into ourselves

#38 Animal Lover

Posted 08 July 2015 - 10:18 PM

I know what you mean thesmd about symptom spotting. I just went to the bathroom earlier and there was a tinge of blood on the toilet paper. Which I know could mean different things. But I'm pretty devastated. My last cycle AF came this time tomorrow. So I can't help but think this is the beginning of the end for this cycle. The only positive is that I've had no cramps at all. It's funny and sad that this depressed feeling is starting to feel normal. I wish I could shake it off!

#39 TCCC

Posted 08 July 2015 - 10:45 PM

Animal, keep thinking positively. You never know!

THESMD, how bad is Dr Google!! You think he's your friend but if you're anything like me, you walk away even more confused! Good luck with your TWW.

AFM, it's hard to believe I've been out of hospital for 3.5 weeks. I'm completely back to normal now, with the exception of a random constant dull pain in the ovary-ish area. Not sure what that's about but I'm not too concerned. Other than that I've been eating us out of house and home! Haha. I'm waiting for AF, probably next week, to start bloods for FET. The wait before the waiting begins!!

Hope everyone is well. Thinking of you all!

#40 Vanilla_bean

Posted 09 July 2015 - 07:52 AM

Thanks THESMD and Animal.

TCCC - how wonderful that you're feeling good again.

Animal - I really hope that little tinge was nothing at all. I know how devastating that sight is. Thinking of you today.

My egg collection is 9.30 tomorrow. So keep your fingers crossed for me that those 3 good looking follicles contain 3 good looking eggs.

Dr Google is evil, back... away... slowly.

#41 Gagingi

Posted 09 July 2015 - 05:31 PM

Vanilla - best of luck for EPU. Hopefully quality wins out over quantity.

TCCC - great to hear you are at FET planning stage. Fingers crossed AF arrives on time or early for you.

Animal - thinking of you and hoping you get some good news soon. hugs.

#42 pinki

Posted 09 July 2015 - 05:55 PM

Hi ladies. Sorry for being MIA but was away on a mini holiday.

I'm so sorry to hear everyone has been having such a disappointing cycle. Not what I was expecting... Am truly saddened to hear this wasn't the month for all of you ladies.. It's just not fair..

FX for those of you that are still cycling and in the 2ww..

Will try and catch up on older posts and personals later..

hugs to you all xxxx

#43 Elsee

Posted 09 July 2015 - 06:15 PM

Good luck tomorrow Vanilla!

Animal, thinking of you. Hoping for the best. x

TCCC, glad you are feeling better and getting ready to go again. :)

#44 Vanilla_bean

Posted 10 July 2015 - 04:07 PM

Thanks everyone for your thoughts. So far it's good news. They got five eggs today, there must have been a fifth one hiding in there somewhere. I'm not expecting numbers 4 and 5 to fertilise but if we get three I'll be stoked. Even one or two will be good. The other good news is my progesterone behaved itself so we can do a fresh transfer if we get a good emby. We will know tomorrow how many made it and when the transfer will happen. If only one fertilises they will transfer on Sunday. If they get more they will do either day 3 or day 5 depending on growth. I'm nervous and excited.

#45 Elsee

Posted 10 July 2015 - 07:44 PM

Great news Vanilla - especially ending up with more than expected. Fingers crossed for good fertilisation!

#46 THESMD

Posted 11 July 2015 - 10:25 AM

Vanilla, That's great news, I hope you get more good news this morning.  

TCCC, glad to hear you are feeling better.

Animal, how are you going?  Good luck for your BT on Monday.

#47 Vanilla_bean

Posted 11 July 2015 - 01:30 PM

Good news. Three eggs fertilised and transfer is scheduled for wed. Fingers crossed they keep growing till then.

#48 pinki

Posted 11 July 2015 - 02:39 PM

Good news vanilla! Will be thinking of you!!

#49 Animal Lover

Posted 11 July 2015 - 04:03 PM

Vanilla that's great. Good luck for your transfer. Come on over to July 2ww after.

Smd- I just posted in July 2ww that I caved and did a HPT and it was negative :( Still going to have bloods on Monday but looking good. Sigh!

#50 Animal Lover

Posted 11 July 2015 - 04:04 PM

I mean NOT looking good!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.