Clomid & OI #122

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
186 replies to this topic

#26 Guest_tia44_*

Posted 01 August 2015 - 03:23 PM

Good luck testing nene Fx for you

Edited by tia44, 01 August 2015 - 03:23 PM.

#27 Nene1*

Posted 02 August 2015 - 09:32 AM

Hi ladies well I'm in shock and got my BFP!! Saw a solid two lines on the first response test..My boobs are very sore today.. I can't believe it! Please be a sticky bubba.

#28 Shiv7897

Posted 02 August 2015 - 10:24 AM

congratulations nene! Best wishes for your pregnancy :)

#29 Guest_tia44_*

Posted 02 August 2015 - 10:46 AM

Congrats nene that's awesome! Fx it's a sticky for you 😊

Afm- well massive temp drop!!!!!! Was 36.8 yesturday and today 36.47!!.So I'm guessing af is on her way!. So upset but what can I do.

#30 maybebaby17

Posted 02 August 2015 - 01:52 PM

Congrats Nene! What great news.

Sorry for the temp dip Tia :( sending you a hug.

AFM, 8 dpo today. Trying not to symptom spot, will try to last til Friday to test if AF hasn't arrived by then.

#31 MarleyS

Posted 02 August 2015 - 03:30 PM

Yay Congratulations Nene!

#32 stace_wa

Posted 02 August 2015 - 04:04 PM

Congratz Nene! Thats fantastic news and a really positive start to August (no pun intended :p ) Sending you nice healthy HCG rises and a nice sticky, fuss free pregnancy :)

Good luck ladies! I'm out myself until September, but am following your progress and rooting for you all from the sidelines!

#33 kentieness

Posted 02 August 2015 - 04:24 PM

Congratulations, Nene! Hope you have a smooth, stress-free pregnany :)

Sorry about your temp drop, tia :(

Good luck, maybebaby. My fingers are crossed for you!

#34 Nene1*

Posted 02 August 2015 - 08:11 PM

Thanks ladies feeling still in shock! Will go have bloods on Tuesday and take it from there..

#35 Tra_#2

Posted 02 August 2015 - 08:15 PM

Woo hoo nene on your BFP, such wonderful news!
May this be the start of positive month for us all.
Sorry to hear of your temps dropping Tia,
Good luck testing later in the week Maybe baby!

AFM I did a test yesterday to confirm that AF is on her mighty way for piece of mind and yup I was right. So now just to wait til she shows up in the next couple of days. So onwards and upwards to round #2 I come.

#36 Guest_tia44_*

Posted 03 August 2015 - 08:13 AM

Good luck with bloods nene, wishing you the best. You feeling anything yet?

Sorry to hear af is on her way Tra.

Goodluck maybebaby Fx for you

Afm - ok well yesturday at 11dpo my temp dropped heaps, started getting AF type symptoms (really strong) this morning temp went back up!!?? Still have strong AF symptoms. And some sharp little pains. AF CAME AT 14DPO LAST MONTH.

Not sure what this means but I'm just going to go with af is on her way and maybe this mornings temp was wrong.

This didn't happen the last 2 Clomid cycles .

#37 maybebaby17

Posted 03 August 2015 - 08:49 AM

Sorry Tra, all the best for cycle 2!

Tia... My temps went way down yesterday at 8dpo and then back up this morning too! Sounds like a good sign, maybe implantation? Good luck. Are you going to test?

#38 Guest_tia44_*

Posted 03 August 2015 - 09:04 AM

Is 11dpo too late for implantation though? I think I'll test tomorrow or Wednesday, Wednesday will be af due date at 14dpo.

I'm just going to say af is on her way, don't want to get hopes up.

Your dip sounds promising though!!let's hope that was implantation. 8dpo dip sounds a lot better then 11. Good luck. When will you test?

#39 maybebaby17

Posted 03 August 2015 - 09:52 AM

I think they say anytime 6dpo-12dpo for implantation so who knows. I dont want to get my hopes up either. Might test Thursday. Usually get spotting from 11-12dpo. 9dpo today. Good luck!

#40 Guest_tia44_*

Posted 03 August 2015 - 10:20 AM

Fx, let's hope it's implantation. Good luck testing 😊

#41 Nene1*

Posted 03 August 2015 - 01:20 PM

Sorry tra I hope next cycle is it for you xx

Tia- I still have sore boobs, mild cramping and feeling very bloated, feeling nervous though but sure this is normal.. Your temp rise sounds promising!! Fx you will be joining me!!

Good luck maybebaby too!!

#42 MarleyS

Posted 03 August 2015 - 05:00 PM

Good luck testing Tia and Maybebaby. Anyone else testing soon?

Tra, sorry to hear and hopefully the next cycle works for you.

Kentieness and Shiv, how are you guys going? Kentieness has AF arrived for you yet? Shiv, your appointment must be soon.

Stace, September is just around the corner. I can't believe it's August already.

#43 kentieness

Posted 03 August 2015 - 05:14 PM

Still nothing, Marley. I'm going to wait (not sure for how much longer yet...) and see if she shows up by herself. I'm so tired, though, which my mind instantly takes me to 'maybe you ovulated after day 21 and still got pregnant!', uggggh.

How are you feeling? Do you have a blood test to confirm if you ovulated?

#44 stace_wa

Posted 03 August 2015 - 05:31 PM

Thanks Marley 😀 I know September is not all that far away (where did august come from already?) but it still seems like ages lol I have a 2 week holiday to nz coming up which will make the last bit of August go super quick 😉

Oh Kentiness that sounds awful for you! Waiting is such a pain in the butt. How much longer will you give af to show herself before more bloods or something?

Good luck with testing Tia and Maybe 😀 fx for you!

How is everyone else travelling?

#45 MarleyS

Posted 03 August 2015 - 05:37 PM

So frustrating kentieness. Hope she shows up soon (or I guess the BFP would be better!)

Stace, I hope you have a lovely holiday! NZ will be nice.

FF has put me at 4 dpo. I don't have a blood test but I temp so usually I can see from the chart. FS says just wait for BFP or AF. AF is due next Saturday, if she comes then I will do one last cycle of Clomid before we have a chat about something else.

#46 stace_wa

Posted 03 August 2015 - 05:43 PM

How many cycles have you done now Marley? I hope this one is it for you but know how frustrating it is. My September cycle will be my 4th OI and then it's back to the FS to see what our options are. I think I'll be pushing for ivf if next OI doesn't work. Over 3 years TTC and 4 OI cycles, it's time to pull out the big guns lol I apparently have no other issues apart from pco and DPs swimmers are great. It would be nice to know the egg at least fertilises!

I hope af stays away for you Marley 😀

#47 MarleyS

Posted 03 August 2015 - 05:54 PM

Thanks Stace - this is my 3rd cycle (so I'll do four all up if this one is a bust). But 3 years TTC is a long time, Stace! It's frustrating and difficult all around. How do we stay sane? but I know we just keep doing what we need to do..... :(

#48 stace_wa

Posted 03 August 2015 - 06:01 PM

I'm wishing I saw a FS alot earlier now, but can't change the past. I'm not sure we stay sane Marley lol my DP would agree to that to 😜 TTC can so easily take over our lives and even trying to keep the obsessiveness in check I only sometimes succeed. It's all worth it in the end and trying to keep on eye on the end game helps, but damn it's hard sometimes. I think if I hear one more pregnancy announcement in going to scream 😱 Has anyone else considered seeing a counsellor to help with things? I'm just so physically, mentally and emotionally drained at the moment, although I'll see how much difference my holiday makes before I seek any counselling. I'm starting to think it might help though.

#49 Shiv7897

Posted 03 August 2015 - 07:16 PM

hi ladies,

TTC is so frustrating, for all of you who are waiting, I feel for you. it sucks.

my appointment is on the 11th. my new past-time is googling all things ivf related. No sign of AF this cycle, and BFN, so I think i'm just back to where i was before i started Cloimd (annovulation).

#50 Guest_tia44_*

Posted 03 August 2015 - 07:50 PM

Totally understand the fustration of ttc!! It's almost 4yrs for me!! But the last two I have been really really trying harder then before!!

Just found out a lady I know is pregnant after yrs of trying!! So happy for her but at the same time I felt so jealous and upset!.

I really hope Clomid does the trick for me!! Otherwise going start to Ivf!!.

Still no af here yet, but still got two days to go. Hopefully my temp is still high tomorrow morning! Fx

Good luck everyone

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.