is body shop good

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 pinkdolphin

Posted 13 August 2015 - 05:24 PM

just wondering if anyone does body shop at home. ....do u make any money out of it?
thanks

#2 FeralProudSwahili

Posted 13 August 2015 - 05:39 PM

I don't know anyone who has made money out of it long term. Sorry.

#3 Tyfle Hour

Posted 13 August 2015 - 05:49 PM

I don't know anything about the at home thing, but does seem a bit superfluous when you can buy the products in store and online.  Am I missing something?

#4 pili-pala

Posted 13 August 2015 - 06:02 PM

As a shopper there is no incentive to buy body shop from a party plan, so I just buy on line. I haven't known anyone to make it sustainable (here or UK)

#5 Teds

Posted 13 August 2015 - 06:17 PM

You would need to have a point of difference between you, online and the store. Perhaps body shop parties where it's more than people getting their mates together to flog body shop like Tupperware do. (Love tupperware btw) I.e. have some drinks, play with the samples. Perhaps for hens nights? Teen girls parties? Just a brain dump here.

#6 Tyfle Hour

Posted 13 August 2015 - 06:29 PM

I guess a talented makeup artist or beautician might be able to make it work but showing what can be done with the products?

#7 redleaves

Posted 16 September 2015 - 09:38 AM

I just joined as a Body Shop Sales Consultant - I wish I'd read this thread first,

I work in a department of 190 people so am hoping to generate some business there.

#8 maybeonemore

Posted 16 September 2015 - 10:12 AM

My friend is a consultant for Body Shop at home and she makes $500 a week or so out of it so it can be done! It depends on the person and of course the prodcut knowledge like any business ive found.

#9 SeaPrincess

Posted 23 September 2015 - 10:12 PM

I think it might be profitable if there's no Body Shop nearby. I've been to one once, 2 of the items I ordered were on backorder (but available in the shop) and I had to pay extra for handling. I couldn't see any value in it for me considering I can walk to a shop.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.