Sept 2WW

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
120 replies to this topic

#1 ~Mintie~

Posted 28 August 2015 - 10:34 PM

Just getting in early :) Good luck ladies, I hope this is your month!

Cheers,
~Mintie~

#2 Buddkins

Posted 29 August 2015 - 06:53 PM

Hi ladies!!

Hopefully following a successful transfer on Wednesday (2nd sept) I will be on my 2ww with my BT on the 14th!!!  Hopefully it's not too painful!!

#3 Gagingi

Posted 31 August 2015 - 12:38 AM

Hi Buddkins - that is exciting and something to look forward to. I've had 3 transfers. In my experience they are just like a Pap smear. A bit uncomfy, but not too painful. Occasionally I've heard of a woman finding it difficult, but it sounds like it is quite rare. How did you pull up after EPU?

AFM - almost halfway through TWW. I don't think I've had any non-Crinone symptoms... BT 7/9. Hoping and praying AF doesn't show up before then.

#4 Buddkins

Posted 31 August 2015 - 10:27 AM

That's exciting Gagingi only a week from today!! I hope this goes really quickly for u!! Are you tempted to do a home test or you just going to hold off?

I'm OK following EPU thanks - forget sometimes that I need to take it easy because when I rush it brings on aches. been keeping up with paracetamol every 4 hours. I think I'm constipated too which niggles a bit (soz about TMI).

Excited for Wednesday - get another update today with regards to how many have formed into embryos so fingers crossed!!

#5 Robmart

Posted 01 September 2015 - 07:28 AM

Moving into this group also as have my BT this Friday 4/09. No more spotting but not much of anything...waiting, waiting never thought I would say I am glad to be working!

#6 Buddkins

Posted 01 September 2015 - 07:53 AM

Hey Robmart!! Best of luck for Friday!!! Will you be holding off until Friday or think you may do a test before?? not sure I will be able to wait!! I did a test this morning to track whether the HCG from the trigger shot has gone and it has :):) I will defiantly be tempted to test next week! ET meant to be tomorrow and B/T 14/9!

Gagingi how you doing?

#7 Robmart

Posted 01 September 2015 - 07:57 PM

I am going to try so hard to hold off Buddkins. But my symptom reading is driving me crazy. I am hungry all the time, dizzy, no more cramping. I think that's from the prednisone though which I am on for an immunity issue.

#8 Buddkins

Posted 02 September 2015 - 06:37 AM

That's willpower! Not long to go now only 2 sleeps!!! Still no sign of AF which looks good! So hard not to symptom spot but you are nearly there :)

#9 Robmart

Posted 02 September 2015 - 07:10 AM

Have you had your transfer?

#10 Buddkins

Posted 02 September 2015 - 07:22 AM

It's today!! super excited :)

#11 Robmart

Posted 03 September 2015 - 06:24 AM

How did you go buddkins?

#12 Buddkins

Posted 03 September 2015 - 09:42 AM

Good thanks Robmart! Transferred a grade A and froze 3. Officially on my 2WW!! I don't feel any different whatsoever ... you would expect to right! Just have to play the waiting game now though and see what happens ....

How's everything with you?

#13 GoingAgain5

Posted 03 September 2015 - 10:03 AM

I transferred a 4BB blastocyst yesterday, my bladder was so full and apparently my cervix so long that it took a while to get it all in etc.

I have some minor cramping today, nothing major etc.  Still feel pregnant from other drugs and the Ovidrel trigger though!

Robmart - I'm on Pred too, I have Crohn's disease and I was on it my other 2 successful cycles so I'm hoping it helps again!

Oh the lab called this morning....

We had 6 eggs collected, all 6 fertilised.  At day 3 we had 5 x 8 cells and 1 x 7 cell.  Yesterday (day 5) one was the 4BB and today they froze one other good one.  The other 4 they're taking to tomorrow and will see if any more are suitable for freezing once they hatch.

Edited by GoingAgain5, 03 September 2015 - 10:04 AM.

#14 Buddkins

Posted 03 September 2015 - 10:57 AM

That's exciting goingagain. We are on the same time. When's your B/T scheduled for?

#15 GoingAgain5

Posted 03 September 2015 - 01:37 PM

Umm 16th Sept.  Which would also have been my wedding anniversary if I was still married to my ex, so I might wait an extra day LOL

#16 Buddkins

Posted 03 September 2015 - 02:21 PM

Ah Going! Hope your OK about it and in a good place - another way to look at it is to turn the date into something more positive and uplifting for you but otherwise ask to bring it forward a day as I have mine the 14th and we had our ET the same day so it should be fine to do that :)

#17 GoingAgain5

Posted 04 September 2015 - 02:28 PM

The lab called this morning.. Our other embies didn't make it to freeze :-(

Happy that we still have one on board & one on ice!

Buddkins I won't be too stressed about a positive BT if I get a BFP on a HPT etc. I don't really want to know numbers, I've been down that road & it consumes you too easily!!

#18 Buddkins

Posted 04 September 2015 - 02:35 PM

In exactly same place as you Going I just want to know BFP so will be doing HPTs ahead of the BT anyway!

#19 GoingAgain5

Posted 04 September 2015 - 06:00 PM

Hope the next week goes quickly! I feel bad every time I have a coffee & I'm too nervous to have sex lol

#20 Buddkins

Posted 04 September 2015 - 06:20 PM

Me too it's hard to think changing lifestyle so much atm in case but within a few days of ET it could be all over and wouldn't even know!

#21 Gagingi

Posted 04 September 2015 - 06:53 PM

Going - one on board and a frostie is still a great result. Well done!

#22 TCCC

Posted 04 September 2015 - 07:04 PM

Hi all, my transfer is booked for Tuesday morning. It's my last FET before having to do a stim cycle again (which isn't good due to bad OHSS each time), so fingers crossed!

Good luck to those already in the 2ww!

#23 GoingAgain5

Posted 04 September 2015 - 07:15 PM

Without sounding like I don't stress etc I am really trying not to change too much! Plenty so MUCH worse & manage to conceive & carry to term!! I'm sure if people who smoke, drink & use drugs manage then a coffee or 3 isn't the worst I could do!!

#24 Buddkins

Posted 04 September 2015 - 07:59 PM

Good luck for Tuesday TCCC hopefully will bring you success this time!

#25 GoingAgain5

Posted 06 September 2015 - 01:12 PM

Did a HPT this morning hoping to give DH good news for Father's Day... Only 3.5 days past a 5dt. Predictably a BFN but expected that this early :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.