Sept 2WW

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
120 replies to this topic

#101 Helsbells262

Posted 25 September 2015 - 04:26 PM

Big hugs Elsee xx

Lucky I requested second scan. Did a lh test this morning and dead neg but had 19mm follicle and luckily they sent me for bloods as I was surging. Could have missed it. Transfer next thurs

#102 stace_wa

Posted 26 September 2015 - 03:06 PM

So sorry to hear Elsee :( It's lways hard :( Are you going straight into another cycle? or having a break?

Lissyrose, any news yet? I hope AF is staying away still!!!

Hels, I bet your glad you had the scan! Good luck for your transfer next Thursday :) I hope it's a nice sticky one.

AFM, bloods from yesterday showed that my hormones are all exactly where my FS wants them at 7dpo so I'm pretty happy with that. Still managing to stay chilled, but we shall see how that pans out over the next week lol One more booster of Ovidrel tomorrow and then waiting. Finaly bloods Monday 5th October, but will likely do a hpt on Sunday as thats when they would normally do my bloods and unless my body is a pain in the butt and decides to hold onto the HCG in the ovidrel again, AF should be here by then. We have our annual audit at work next week and it's a long weekend here in WA so I should be busy enough to keep my mind off of obsessing :)

#103 lissyrose

Posted 26 September 2015 - 04:08 PM

Hellsbells, good luck for your transfer!

Stace, hope the time flys by!

I just did a hpt, and it's a bfn :( I'm just feeling really sick right now, like I can't believe it didn't work, but I kinda can.
I felt all crampy early on in the 2ww and sore boobs etc and then the last couple of days I felt nothing. So I guess I knew but yeah, I'm just feeling a little numb. That was our last embryo from our first batch, so back to egg collection. I'm really not looking forward to it at all. Will probably wait till the new year now. :(

#104 Helsbells262

Posted 26 September 2015 - 04:14 PM

Sorry lissyrose 😘 as hard as it is I found a break after my failed FET helped me a lot emotionally. I hope you can do another fresh cycle soon.

Stace how long did your ovidrel booster stay in system last time?

#105 Elsee

Posted 26 September 2015 - 04:30 PM

Lissyrose, I'm really sorry to hear. It's such hard news to take even when you kind of expect it. hugs. x

Stace, DH and I are thinking about what next for us. Leaning towards having a break til next year at the moment. I feel physically and emotionally spent. Really want to start exercising hard again and start feeling better about myself. Thinking of taking a holiday over Xmas, somewhere that's really hard to go to with kids, because we can. Not sure though. Will decide in a couple of weeks or so.

Helsbells, best of luck for your transfer. I hope this is your sticky one. x

#106 stace_wa

Posted 26 September 2015 - 04:34 PM

Sorry to hear Lissyrose 😔 that sux 😔

Hels, last cycle the booster of 6 clicks stayed in my system for 10 days. I still had a hcg of 9 a week after my last booster. It was very strange as the 2 cycles before were fine with the same protocols. My body just likes to mess with me.

Elsee, sounds like a lovely plan 😊 I hope you enjoy your time off the TTC roller-coaster and come back ask refreshed in the new year.

#107 lissyrose

Posted 26 September 2015 - 06:15 PM

Thanks ladies, wishing you all bfp. Good luck!!

Enjoy your break Elsee xx

#108 Buddkins

Posted 27 September 2015 - 10:10 AM

So sorry to hear that Elsee!!! I hope you are ok as can be and have a plan to keep going. Fx it's your time soon big hugs xx

#109 Helsbells262

Posted 28 September 2015 - 07:45 PM

Sounds like me last FET Stace. I couldn't distinguish if it was a chemical or trace of ovidrel. Well I'm determined to get a BFP this time and will not be testing until bt day - disposing of all tests. Someone could make a lot of money if they set up a retreat for ladies In the 2ww. No internet access or access to preg tests. Just meditation, accupuncture, healthy eating and sleep. I'd book in!!

#110 stace_wa

Posted 28 September 2015 - 08:44 PM

Haha I reckon Hels! I used all my hpts last cycle so not going to buy any until Friday, only because our chemist isn't open Saturdays. I'd normally have my beta done Sunday so will test then if af hasn't arrived and beta next Monday. I think the 2ww retreat is the best idea ever lol

#111 Elsee

Posted 29 September 2015 - 07:08 AM

I want to come to the retreat too! :)

#112 Vanilla_bean

Posted 29 September 2015 - 07:45 AM

Hi ladies I had my transfer done on Sunday and hoping that this is third time lucky for us.
Hels I want to be on that retreat so bad!!! Work is super slow right now and all I kept thinking yesterday is why am I wasting my time here when I could be at home sleeping. Unfortunately my boss is on leave this week otherwise I'd be requesting time off. Don't know what I'll do if the rest of the week is as bad as yesterday.

#113 Vanilla_bean

Posted 29 September 2015 - 12:47 PM

In fact the retreat idea inspired me to book a bush cabin for a couple of nights next week. My tww will be over by then so it'll either be a couple of nights to relax and enjoy being pregnant or a couple of nights to commiserate with a bottle of wine and a soak in the spa.

#114 THESMD

Posted 29 September 2015 - 01:28 PM

Great idea Vanilla!

#115 Vanilla_bean

Posted 29 September 2015 - 04:28 PM

I'm taking a risk as I haven't had leave approved yet but my boss is really reasonable so I don't imagine she'll object. I'm really hoping I can have the whole week off but if not two days will be good enough. I'm feeling more relaxed already just thinking about it. I'd love to have the whole week so I don't have to be at work if I get a negative. I was last time and it was really horrible even though I was expecting it. How do you all cope at work after getting the news? Or do you plan a day off on the day of your test?

#116 Helsbells262

Posted 29 September 2015 - 05:51 PM

Hi Vanilla I was at work too and lost the plot! Couldn't hide there was something wrong couldn't soy crying. I'm having transfer Thurs and will take thurs off and go back fri but then take the test day off. Would love to take more time but have had so much time off in between surgeries and IVF

#117 stace_wa

Posted 29 September 2015 - 07:30 PM

I'm only on OI so far, but I didn't take the day of for results the first 2 rounds and regretted it so did last round and it was the best decision. I will be taking time off this cycle too but will see how I go. I would normally get bloods Sunday so will do a hpt and bloods Monday bit won't get results Tuesday. If af has started I'll just take Monday and call in sick. I was in no state last cycle to be at work and it was helpful to me emotionally to just let it all out and feel sorry for myself for a day and get closure for the cycle. I think I'll take Tuesday off if af hasn't arrived and see how I go. If this cycle had actually worked by some miracle, I won't be able to contain myself at work lol

#118 Helsbells262

Posted 29 September 2015 - 07:36 PM

In wondering if I should just call In sick fri as my transfer is thurs and I'm taking that day but thinking it might be good to have a long weekend to relax? Stace I really hope this is the one for both of us 😘

#119 Helsbells262

Posted 29 September 2015 - 07:38 PM

Does ovidrel make you tired and hungry Stace?

#120 stace_wa

Posted 29 September 2015 - 07:43 PM

Omg yes Hels! I get mild nausea from it too, not bad just like I've had a few too many wines the previous day lol it would be ok if I knew the nausea was actually something and not a side effect of the meds. Totally starving, tired and drained.

#121 Helsbells262

Posted 29 September 2015 - 07:45 PM

Oh good!! I've taken it a few times and had tiredness and hunger but this time is worst. Had my first one today and TMI sorry had diarrhea and extreme nausea. Boobs are also hurting. Seems like it's kicked in sooner and stronger this time round.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.