Ready Set Go Girls #257

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
151 replies to this topic

#1 ~Mintie~

Posted 28 October 2015 - 09:56 PM

New thread time ladies. Here's the link to your old thread.

Cheers,
~Mintie~

#2 Vanilla_bean

Posted 29 October 2015 - 06:38 AM

Congrats Jaeh!!!! it's nice to be able to start this new thread with some good news. Best of luck for super great numbers on Friday.

#3 THESMD

Posted 29 October 2015 - 10:13 AM

Hi Ladies,

Day 3 update is in - all 4 embies are still going strong. Phew!!! I have one at 8 cells, one at 9 cells and the other two have started compacting and they were unable to count the cells.. this is apparently a good thing.. (ive never had more than 8 cells at day 3, so slightly chuffed about that)

I'm sighing with relief! but now the worry starts again, until Saturday, when I go in for transfer.

Hope everyone is doing well.

#4 Tracey57

Posted 29 October 2015 - 10:15 AM

Great news THESMD!  FX they keep going strong. Best of luck for transfer on Sat xx

#5 Shiv7897

Posted 29 October 2015 - 02:46 PM

Congrats jaeh!

Great news smd!

#6 MrsP2014

Posted 29 October 2015 - 06:32 PM

congrats jaeh!

thesmd- those sounds promising! yay for getting past your usual embryo point. when is transfer?

afm- had my cyst drained yesterday, they rang to say there was nothing abnormal in it and it was just a simple cyst. still waiting plans as to to what next but the FS agreed with me yesterday that clomid is/was to blame and that it can now go in bin. she did suggest maybe oestrogen or FSH instead, but would discuss with the other FS.

baby dust to all

#7 Shell0911

Posted 03 November 2015 - 09:48 AM

Hi girls. It's been a while since I posted in the forums. But I'm back & doing my 3rd stim cycle.

I'm due to trigger with Ovidrel tonight.  My protocol has been Puregon 450 at night & Orgalutran .25 started in the morning on day 6.I stupidly didn't write down my instructions clearly yesterday, she said to trigger at 8.30pm tonight but I can't remember if I was meant to do the Orgalutran this morning. :( I've done it though, in my sleep trance!

Now the clinic is closed for Melbourne Cup day & I'm absolutely paranoid that I've stuffed up.

Anyone else been on same protocol? Did you inject anything in the morning before your trigger at night?

#8 THESMD

Posted 03 November 2015 - 10:12 AM

Hi Shelly,
Ive not taken Orgalutran, and i take my meds in the morning.  
I am always told to take the usual meds in the morning then trigger at night.
Once I've triggered i stop all meds.  
You should be fine.

#9 DorisW

Posted 03 November 2015 - 10:43 AM

Shelly Bear, my stim cycle last month I did just as you have done with all three of the same meds, following my doctors instructions. So my guess is you are right. Can you call another clinic that is open for advice?

#10 Shell0911

Posted 03 November 2015 - 11:53 AM

Thanks Doris. I've asked in my FB group & in here & the girls who've responded so far say I'm right to take the Orgalutran this morning. So I'm comfortable with it now. My clinic is open for 1hr over the phone at 1pm I just discovered, so I'll see if they can reassure me.
Gosh I've just had the most anxious few hours wondering about it :/

#11 fluffybun

Posted 03 November 2015 - 04:23 PM

Hi Ladies

Can I rejoin this group? Im on day 5 of injections we are doing a different protocol this time due to my cancelled cycle last time as i was a poor responder.

The gonal-f is really knocking me around this time. Has anyone  ever had nausea and TMI but yellow diarrhoea whilst taking gonal-f? I remember having the same side effects in previous cycles but it is making me so miserable. Im eating and then 5mins later I'm on the toilet :( I hope that this at least means that my body is responding this time and we can get get to egg pickup this cycle. Im having a BT and U/S next monday so I'm hoping that will bring good news.

How is everyone else going? Shelly bear I hope your clinic was able to reassure you if they weren't available do they have an after hours number you can call? Im in NSW but can PM you my nurses after hours number if you need to? hope egg pickup goes smoothly for you with lots of good quality eggs :)

good luck to everyone else heres hoping we all get wonderful early Christmas presents :)

#12 MrsP2014

Posted 03 November 2015 - 07:33 PM

fluffybun- don't think i had diahorrea but was nauseated from gonal....super emotional too...

shelly bear- hope you got a good answer. good luck for your egg retrieval.

AFM- still excited for AF which started yesterday,  as it means we can start the next cycle. was thinking that this cycle would be a do nothing due to last month cyst. but the nurse from the FS rang yesterday to say im on track for an embryo transfer this month and need to let them know when CD1 is, i then told her that was yesterday which she then made an urgent appointment to get my instructions and sounds like i start meds thurs/fri and we transfer in a couple of weeks all levels being right! FX this month works and we can transfer our little bubsicle!

baby dust to all

#13 ilovethebeach

Posted 03 November 2015 - 07:45 PM

Hi All,

Jaeh - congrats lovely to see a bfp.

Mrsspawn - glad af arrived and you can stim :)

Fluffybun - Welcome back I hope the new protocol works for you.

TheSMD - how did you transfer go?

afm - I am 6dpt6dt.  Holding off testing until official blood test which is still over a week away.  This emby was pgd tested also.  Not feeling that positive.  Having cramps on and off. Will just have to wait and see.

Elly

#14 THESMD

Posted 03 November 2015 - 08:55 PM

Fluffybun - good luck with this cycle.  

MrsPrawn - I hope it works out better for you this time.

Elly - I had cramping on and off in my last cycle when i got my bfp. Could be a good sign!  FX

Afm - had transfer on Saturday,  transferred a 5d blast graded 2,2. It changed from a early blast in the morning, to a full blown expanded blast by the time of transfer. Aaannndddd.... I have my first frostie! It grew during the night into another expanded blast with a 2,2 grade. I'm still in disbelief about that. Other than that, I'm 3dp5dt and going quietly crazy!!

#15 ilovethebeach

Posted 04 November 2015 - 05:04 PM

Yay thesmd that is some good news :)

#16 Belle82

Posted 04 November 2015 - 07:42 PM

Hi everyone,

I'm new here but it seems I may be in the right place. Just on my first ICSI cycle at the moment with transfer booked in for this Friday. Im just struggling a bit at the moment with the aftermath of egg collection 😕

#17 Animal Lover

Posted 04 November 2015 - 09:40 PM

Welcome Belle - hope your EPU went well. Did they retrieve a good amount of eggs?  I felt pretty rough after both of my EPU's. Very bloated and constipated for days. They gave me some strong pain relief to take home to use before the transfer and that definitely helped.
Is this what you are feeling?
Good luck for your transfer. First time lucky would be amazing!

THESMD- well done on your frostie. Kinda gives you some breathing room huh? Let's hope you don't need to use it for a couple of years!

Ilovethebeach- good on you for holding out on POAS!

I couldn't help myself and I POAS yesterday mornings and got a BFN at 8dp5dt.

I've been having cramps on/off from 6dp5dt.
But today I spotted a little so the clinic bought my beta forward. I went in after work today and I'll get the results tomorrow. Or my husband will, he works from home so I'm letting him deal with the probable bad news tomorrow!

Mrs prawn - I hope you get to transfer this month!!!

Fluffybun - I think I had a bit of diarrhoea whilst swimming. I put it down to anxiety/stress though, which can happen to me. Good luck with your u/s.

Congrats  Jaeh!!! Amazing news.

Sorry for the long post and sorry if I missed anyone! Good luck to everyone xxx

#18 Tracey57

Posted 05 November 2015 - 08:26 AM

Hi ladies

Animal - I'm so sorry to hear that, hold out for the blood results - I always think "you never know".... thinking of you xx

Belle - welcome & GL for transfer tomorrow :)

Shelly - welcome & GL for EPU :)

Fluffy - here's hoping this new protocol works for you :)

THESMD - Yay congratulations - transfer and a frostie is a fantastic result !!  x

Mrsprawn - great news that you can start your FET cycle - GL to you this month.

Elly - FX for your BFP this time :)

AFM - Had my FS appt yesterday, I have a cyst which she thinks will "resolve" on it's own (I hope so!!) and assuming my first bloods come back ok I will be starting on Gonal-F 225 next week and then Cetrotide a few days later. I'm triggering with Synarel before EPU, then on Prednisone & Clexane for ET. Phew - kinda stressing about the ridiculous amount of drugs and needles this time around, but got nothing to loose (but time and money) so may as well throw everything at it!

Hope the rest of your week is ok, take care xxx

#19 Animal Lover

Posted 05 November 2015 - 09:01 PM

Thanks Tracey. But BFN confirmed today by the nurse.
The worrying thing was my progesterone was only 12.57 which is quite low even though I've been on 2 x pessaries twice a day and I had 2 progesterone injections during the 2ww as well. I wonder if that's been my problem???
I will talk to my FS about it.
I'm going to do another stim cycle too. We will use the Elonva long acting injection again.

Must say I'm kind of losing hope that this will ever work for us.  :(

#20 Shell0911

Posted 05 November 2015 - 10:03 PM

On mobile so sorry for my short post.

My EPU came out with 6 eggs this morning. Very happy girl here!

Belle how are you today? I'm struggling with EPU aftermath today, don't remember this last time. My BP dropped in recovery & I had to hang around for monitoring a bit longer. Now I feel so sore in my tummy, can't stand up straight. Thank god for wheat bags.

#21 Vanilla_bean

Posted 06 November 2015 - 06:58 AM

Animal - I'm so sorry that's such sad news. I hope your FS can explain your progesterone levels that is really strange. I know how you feel about losing hope. Fx the next step cycle works for you. hugs xx

THESMD - wow that's awesome. Congrats on the transfer and the frosty.

Tracey - that is a lot of drugs. What was your gonal-f dose last time?has it gone up much?

Welcome Belle - hope your transfer goes well today.

Hi Shelly - congrats on a great epu hope you get a good fertilisation rate. Fx for you.

Elly - I hope the next week fly's by for you and ends with a bfp. Hope you don't mind me asking but did you have pgd testing for a specific fault or general testing? It's something I'm considering too.

Afm - had a FS appointment yesterday. Have decided to have a hysteroscopy not a laparoscopy. Even if she doesn't find anything unusual the scratch might help with implantation. She's also put me on a DHEAS supplement although admits this is kind of clutching at straws. Has anyone else taken it?
I won't be able to stim in December because my clinic doesn't do any new cycles after the 8th so I'll have a break over Christmas which is kinda nice and start again in January. I think this will be our last go.

#22 Tracey57

Posted 06 November 2015 - 07:09 AM

Oh Animal, I am so sorry hun, take care and look after yourself. This whole process really sux doesnt it xxx :hugs:
I havent heard of Elonva - is that an alternative to GonalF ?

Vanilla - my dose last time was 200, so a slight increase, but the FS is triggering me with Synarel which apparently will reduce the risk of OHSS..?? but I could well be wrong!..

Shelly - congrats on the EPU result :)

#23 Belle82

Posted 06 November 2015 - 05:52 PM

View PostAnimal Lover, on 04 November 2015 - 09:40 PM, said:

Welcome Belle - hope your EPU went well. Did they retrieve a good amount of eggs?  I felt pretty rough after both of my EPU's. Very bloated and constipated for days. They gave me some strong pain relief to take home to use before the transfer and that definitely helped.
Is this what you are feeling?
Good luck for your transfer. First time lucky would be amazing!

THESMD- well done on your frostie. Kinda gives you some breathing room huh? Let's hope you don't need to use it for a couple of years!

Ilovethebeach- good on you for holding out on POAS!

I couldn't help myself and I POAS yesterday mornings and got a BFN at 8dp5dt.

I've been having cramps on/off from 6dp5dt.
But today I spotted a little so the clinic bought my beta forward. I went in after work today and I'll get the results tomorrow. Or my husband will, he works from home so I'm letting him deal with the probable bad news tomorrow!

Mrs prawn - I hope you get to transfer this month!!!

Fluffybun - I think I had a bit of diarrhoea whilst swimming. I put it down to anxiety/stress though, which can happen to me. Good luck with your u/s.

Congrats  Jaeh!!! Amazing news.

Sorry for the long post and sorry if I missed anyone! Good luck to everyone xxx

They got 13 eggs, which they didn't really say was a good amount or not.

Yes!!! Those symptoms I've been having and it hasn't been nice lol. I swear my pants almost don't fit with the bloating

#24 Esseffaz

Posted 06 November 2015 - 06:25 PM

Day 1 of injections here. 250 of Gonal F. Then we're introducing Cetrotide. Our trigger is Ovidrel.

I have no idea what to expect, only what result we're hoping for.

We're in the unexplained category after trying for a year. All tests came back clear and apparently I have brilliant egg reserves for my age (40).

This is our first IVF cycle. I'm a bit overwhelmed with all the acronyms and processes.

It's nice to come in here and read through things.

I hope we all get an amazing early Christmas present with good results.

#25 Elsee

Posted 06 November 2015 - 08:49 PM

Hi lovely ladies
I've been MIA for a while but am back here again. I have been stalking your progress.
THESMD, so great you had a frozen this time. Here's hoping you don't need it for a while though. :)
Animal, so sorry. This battle seems never ending sometimes. xx
Vanilla, glad you are making some decisions. Enjoy your little break.
Tracey, good luck starting your next one. Hopefully we can all get wonderful Xmas presents this year.
Welcome to all the new people and best of luck. Ask plenty of questions if you need!
Sorry if I've missed anyone, it's hard to keep up on this board...
AFM, we have decided to squeeze in one last cycle this year. We had been thinking of waiting until January but found out a couple of weeks ago that our FS is retiring in January so now we are going ahead with another one before that happens. I go in for a shot of Saizen (growth hormone) on Tuesday and start stimming about ten days after that. I am also using Elonva this time. I was tested for NK cells last week but that came back normal so still no further indication of why things aren't working for us. Anyway, here we go again and looking forward to sharing it with you all. xx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.