Very weird feeling

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Notclose3nough

Posted 14 January 2016 - 06:49 AM

I have a vert weird feeling I can't explain, it feels like something or someone is behind me or somewhere close to me. Sometimes I can almost like hear something close to a heart beat, but it's not like hear in my ear, but rather like feel it beating. It is not that I am a cowardly person and to get scared that easly, but this feel makes me just want to run away as fast as I can. But what scares me the most is a need to talk to someone, sometimes I just start talking about something, as if I am talking to someone, but there is nothing. I usualy start talking like that and after about a minute I just snap out of it and thik what was I doing. It's getting stronger lately and it's happening more often. Does something similar happen someone, or does someone know if my brain is playing tricks, or just what the hell this is ?

#2 28 Barbary Lane

Posted 14 January 2016 - 07:18 AM

Agree with PP. maybe just have a chat with a GP and see what they think? I think there's some illnesses that can have similar symptoms. It sounds really scary, hope you feel better soon x

#3 Notclose3nough

Posted 14 January 2016 - 07:27 AM

Well since I remember I always had this feel, but it was more like just a feeling that makes me look whats behind me. But lately it's becoming stronger feel. It's scary trist me ;| ,imagine sitting in a dark room with only your computer and then sudenly you think that something is behind you and really wants to hurt really really bad. But for me it's not a though that randomly comes and goes, it's more like knowing something is behind you or close to you before even thinking about it. It's weird but it does not feel like illness, I can't explain it... And it dosen't apear only in dark or at night, it happens anytime, in public places, at home, at work, about 2 times a day. When I get the feel my hart just starts racing and when I check it out, there is nothing :\

#4 Kabu84

Posted 14 January 2016 - 07:44 AM

Hi OP, this sounds very scary. Do you notice the feeling more when you are very tired/stressed or have a lot going on?

#5 FeelingcLucky

Posted 14 January 2016 - 07:48 AM

Echoing previous posters advice, I think you should go and see a trusted GP, and tell them exactly what you have said here, it sounds very scary - I hope you can get some help for it soon.

#6 Natttmumm

Posted 14 January 2016 - 07:59 AM

Could it be anxiety? Sounds a bit like the start of a panic attack to me.

A agree with the other posters. I would go to the GP just to rule out anything else

#7 Chelle31

Posted 14 January 2016 - 10:46 AM

If all other suggestions are ruled out I would be thinking on the spirit realm for sure. Just because we can't see things doesn't mean they are not real. There is always higher truth. You may be quite sensitive to the things of the spirit and if you have had this feeling since you were little it may even be a generational spirit.  Do you believe in Christ? This thing may need to be cast out or away as it is clearly not a peaceful thing and you were not made to endure it.  Faith in Christ in its TRUE form is freedom on all planes, but is a journey.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.