Typing at home - work from home

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 terri01

Posted 02 March 2016 - 08:41 AM

Does anyone work for a company doing typing at home. I have quite a lot of experience in administration (especially legal). I just wasnt sure where to start looking.

We might be moving to Newcastle and I thought perhaps this might suit as I could work from home, still be there to pick up the kids from school but still bring in some money.

I currently work part time but my work place is very flexible. I do school hours and we are very close to the school and my bosses dont mind if something is on at the school or if one of the kids are sick etc. If I need to ever work back I am able to take the kids to work with me if I cant get someone to pick them up. I just cant imagine ever finding a work place like this again (I will miss it). If we move I will have no one to help with the kids and I want to be able to drop them and pick them up and be there during school holidays. I thought working from home might suit well for us.

I dont think I would have trouble finding a job as I have 20+ years experience and in the legal field employers are always happy with that. I just need something flexible, you never know I might get lucky and find something, even if I could work from home just until I found something that suited.

#2 Tokra

Posted 21 March 2016 - 11:57 AM

Hey there, have a look at A Clayton's Secretary.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.