Jamberry Nails

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Blueberry3

Posted 30 April 2016 - 09:46 PM

Edited by ani1, 25 September 2017 - 11:25 PM.

#2 Blueberry3

Posted 01 May 2016 - 09:54 AM

:

Edited by ani1, 25 September 2017 - 11:28 PM.

#3 RockLobster

Posted 16 May 2016 - 12:13 AM

Hi, I just saw this message now, so sorry for the late reply. I just signed a couple of days ago with Jamberry. I haven't even got my starter kit yet! Lol. But I'd love to chat, swap tips, etc as well :)
When I joined I was thinking I just wanted to be a hobbyist and get products cheaper, but I've been looking at the training videos online and I'm thinking maybe I would like to give it a proper go...
So far, I've set up a Facebook page for myself, and I've gotten a few likes, but since I haven't even got my kit yet I haven't done anything else. I'm thinking of doing a launch party type thing on Facebook, but I hosted a Facebook party last week, run by another consultant who is now my sponsor, and it wasn't really successful. I'm not sure if that's because most of my friends /family don't know what Jamberry is, or if they didn't quite understand the concept of a Facebook party...? So I don't know if a launch party will be successful either...

#4 Blueberry3

Posted 16 May 2016 - 09:10 AM

Edited by ani1, 25 September 2017 - 11:28 PM.

#5 RockLobster

Posted 16 May 2016 - 11:24 PM

Wow, that's awesome, well done.
I've been researching how to do a Jamberry fundraiser today, and I'm going to approach my daughters childcare tomorrow to see if they would let me run a fundraiser for them. I am planning to donate my whole commission from any sales, so I'm hoping they will say yes. I'm thinking that might give me some exposure to the whole business to see what I think. And hey, if I get any parties or anything as a result of that, then bonus! But I think if I just want to remain a hobbyist, then the odd fundraiser might be a good way to keep semi-active.

#6 sahmie

Posted 10 August 2016 - 03:16 PM

Can I ask how much a hobbyist would pay for wraps?

I'm a bit of an addict (over 100 designs in my stash currently) and I've been having online parties through my consultant to try and get a few bonuses to even out my spending habit. Wondering if being a hobbyist would be better for me? TIA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.