Lump in breast - freaking out UPDATE

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#26 ali27

Posted 20 May 2016 - 02:54 PM

I'm so sorry. Wishing you all the best in the world- strength for you, love and support for you and your family and wisdom and expertise for the medical staff.

#27 Etta

Posted 20 May 2016 - 02:55 PM

Sorry for your news - that is very stressful for you. I hope you have a good outcome but in the meantime the waiting will be really hard :(

#28 MummyHILI

Posted 20 May 2016 - 05:58 PM

Thanks everyone

Just picked up my boys from childcare, my heart breaks for them that this could be happening :'(

Edited by MummyHILI, 20 May 2016 - 06:00 PM.

#29 daybreaker

Posted 20 May 2016 - 07:57 PM

I'm also sorry to hear this, hopefully they're wrong in their suspicions but it sounds like the lump has been detected early and you'll be under the best possible care either way.

#30 MummyHILI

Posted 20 May 2016 - 08:05 PM

Thanks.

I feel like I am in this weird limbo land of 'knowing' without actually knowing.

I will come back in and let everyone know how I go with my biopsy on Wednesday.

Thanks.

I feel like I am in this weird limbo land of 'knowing' without actually knowing.

I will come back in and let everyone know how I go with my biopsy on Wednesday.

#31 ollies-mum

Posted 20 May 2016 - 08:35 PM

Best of luck and I really hope they are wrong x

#32 Sweet like a lemon

Posted 20 May 2016 - 08:45 PM

No words just hugs and strength.

#33 Therese

Posted 20 May 2016 - 08:55 PM

I am sorry. I really hope the biopsy brings you good news.

#34 sa5h

Posted 20 May 2016 - 09:07 PM

Thinking of you. Hope it all turns out to be a false alarm.

#35 rjflc69

Posted 21 May 2016 - 09:56 AM

Very sorry to hear your update :(  I can't imagine how difficult the wait until next week will be.

Hoping the biopsy next week brings good news and sending good thoughts your way.

Fiona

#36 But seriously

Posted 23 May 2016 - 03:22 PM

thinking of you

#37 Tinkerbell74

Posted 23 May 2016 - 05:33 PM

Hello, I am on the other side of this journey ... I finished chemo last year so it's very fresh for me. You will get through whatever the outcome. You are stronger than what you think you are.

I was a total mess most of the time and still have my days  ... However, I am here to tell you it's going to be ok and you can do this (if it turns out to be BC) !

PM me if would like to chat :-) Good Luck for Wednesday !!

#38 MummyHILI

Posted 23 May 2016 - 06:24 PM

Thank you Tinkerbell 74.

I'm sorry that you have just been through this, I wish you very good health going forward.

#39 ~Bob~

Posted 25 May 2016 - 12:01 PM

I'm thinking of you today. I hope it's all going ok.

#40 Bone Apple Tea

Posted 25 May 2016 - 12:28 PM

Another one thinking of you today.

Best of luck with everything.

#41 JRA

Posted 25 May 2016 - 12:41 PM

I am so sorry, I didn't see your update a few days ago. And I am sure they have been VERY long days.

Please keep us updated, if you wish, we are hear to support. Many of us have been through cancer and come out the other side.

I had my 13 year check up last week. I was diagnosed with breast cancer when DS was 6 months old, so I understand the feeling of "must be there for my children".

Please PM me if you would like to chat.

Good luck today

#42 triangle

Posted 25 May 2016 - 12:45 PM

All the best today OP, hope you are doing ok.

#43 Grape Jelly

Posted 25 May 2016 - 12:58 PM

Good luck OP!

#44 Lifesgood

Posted 25 May 2016 - 01:15 PM

Wishing you good luck vibes today OP. :pray:

#45 mumofsky

Posted 25 May 2016 - 02:01 PM

so sorry OP, but you sound tough and fiesty and if I was cancer I would be terrified of you. You'll get through it x

#46 Tender Heart

Posted 25 May 2016 - 02:11 PM

Another who has been thinking of you today.

#47 carriesshoes

Posted 25 May 2016 - 02:15 PM

I too am thinking of you and sending my thoughts and prayers for a good result.

#48 TheFirstNoel

Posted 25 May 2016 - 02:41 PM

Oh crap, hope it goes well today. *hugs*

#49 MummyHILI

Posted 25 May 2016 - 06:33 PM

View Postmumofsky, on 25 May 2016 - 02:01 PM, said:

so sorry OP, but you sound tough and fiesty and if I was cancer I would be terrified of you. You'll get through it x

This made me laugh out loud, thank you :-)

#50 Mumma3

Posted 25 May 2016 - 06:37 PM

Just read your update.
Crap, crappity, crap.
Thinking of you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.