Posted 18 May 2016 - 09:18 PM

Hi all

New thread time

Previous thread

Regards

Ali

#2 Alonka

Posted 22 May 2016 - 05:15 PM

Hi everyone, it's been very quiet here, hope you're all doing well. I'm 14 weeks today and theoretically should be getting more energetic after the first trimester but I feel very tired today for some reason. I have to fly to Perth for work tomorrow and really not looking forward to a 5 hour flight at 6 am! Just thinking about it makes me exhausted and I'm not sure how I will deal with a 4 hour client meeting... How are you all dealing with your work demands?

#3 Sarzy22

Posted 24 May 2016 - 11:20 AM

Hi all. Hope I can join in here :). I'm 12 weeks 6 days today. Due November 30th. I know I'll be having another csection again so bub will be here around mid November. My name's Sarah, I'm 24, been with my husband for 11 years, married for 3 years. We have 1 beautiful daughter who's 22 months old. I'm from SA. Any other SA ladies here?

Very excited to share this journey with you all. I had my NT scan yesterday. WOW it was awesome!!! Probably the best scan I've ever had in my pregnancies. Bubba was super active, belly flops, waving, kicking, hiccuping, sucking it's thumb, just super cute. Heartbeat was 155bpm.

Is there a secret fb group I could get invited to at all? All the ones I have found are American :/.

Looking forward to reading everyone's updates!

#4 Sunnygirl20

Posted 24 May 2016 - 02:40 PM

Hey!

Hope I can join this group, I just found this whole website and its great! I'm a first time mum roughly 16 weeks along (due 8th Nov). The sickness has finally settled and am waiting for the happy hormones to kick in! :pray: haha, my husband and I are very excited for our little ones arrival. I hope everyone else is enjoying this journey, its good to know there's a forums to reassure you about things. Any other North Qld ladies here?

Can't wait to get to know a few people :yes:

#5 Elsee

Posted 31 May 2016 - 04:03 PM

View PostApennyformythought, on 24 May 2016 - 02:40 PM, said:

Hey!

Hope I can join this group, I just found this whole website and its great! I'm a first time mum roughly 16 weeks along (due 8th Nov). The sickness has finally settled and am waiting for the happy hormones to kick in! :pray: haha, my husband and I are very excited for our little ones arrival. I hope everyone else is enjoying this journey, its good to know there's a forums to reassure you about things. Any other North Qld ladies here?

Can't wait to get to know a few people :yes:

Yes, I'm from North Qld, currently 15 weeks, 3 days. Where abouts are you? Feel free to PM me. :)

Edited by Elsee, 31 May 2016 - 04:05 PM.

#6 Flynnie

Posted 04 June 2016 - 12:10 PM

Hi there! Hoping i can join you ladies. I'm due with my second child on November 25. I'm in sydney. Look forward to chatting with you :)

#7 Sarzy22

Posted 04 June 2016 - 12:19 PM

hi ladies!!

i can't believe how fast time is going this time (second time round) compared to the first!! i'm 14 weeks 3 days. we're finding out the gender very soon!! anyone else finding out, or keeping it a surprise??

#8 Neo Aerith

Posted 05 June 2016 - 12:04 PM

Hi everyone, I'm super late to the party but thought I'd finally join. I'm due with my second baby toward the end of Nov and 15 weeks.This will be our much wanted rainbow baby as my previous pregnancy after DS was a missed miscarriage.

Sarzy, I'm finding this pregnancy going much quicker than my first too. I sometimes forget how many days into the week I am! I was thinking of keeping the sex a suprise but I'm too impatient so will prob find out.

Edited by ~A2~, 07 November 2016 - 01:05 PM.

#9 Sunnygirl20

Posted 07 June 2016 - 01:39 PM

Its good to see some replies! I look forward to seeing some updates :) currently 18 +2

#10 Hello_Kitty

Posted 08 June 2016 - 04:41 PM

Hi all, hope it's not too late to join? I'm 17 weeks, due 15th November. It's our 3rd baby, very much a surprise as we thought we couldn't conceive after having trouble with our 2nd.

I'm on the Gold Coast - anyone else from here? :)

#11 Smartiepants

Posted 09 June 2016 - 03:19 PM

Hi everyone! Very quiet in here. Catch ups cos I haven't written here for a while - I'm currently 18w4d due November 6th, first baby, live in Melbourne. I currently have almost zero symptoms which I love but I am waiting to be struck with something dreadful later on haha. I have a tiny bump in the morning, and then by the evening its a solid hard big bump.

x

#12 clemo

Posted 21 July 2016 - 12:55 PM

Hi there,

I'm due 8th Nov and am having a hard time deciding what clothes to buy for Bub. Nov can still be cool in Melb.
how many 0000's and 000's onesies are you all getting? Apparently this Bub has long legs (from scan) so I'm thinking more 000's.

#13 ~A2~

Posted 07 November 2016 - 01:03 PM

Hi everyone

Just checking in to see how you are all going.

Hope you are all well.

Ali

#14 ~A2~

Posted 21 December 2016 - 02:41 PM

Hi everyone

For anyone still lurking I have opened up a November 16 Parents Group if anyone wants to chat.

It can be found here:  http://www.essential...181806-welcome/

Kind regards and Merry Christmas

Ali

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.