Introductions

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#101 Wonderstruck

Posted 22 June 2016 - 06:30 AM

Welcome Angie. This is my first time and I'm due a day after you! My bub is an ICSI PGD bub too!

#102 MrsB83

Posted 22 June 2016 - 06:58 PM

Hi everyone, first time pregnant here. Due about the 24/2 DH and I started trying, I had thought we were going to have a lot of trouble as DH has a low sperm count (he found out when he was 17yo due a medical condition) and i have IR, but I got pregnant on the second month!

Still in a bit of shock honestly and still getting my head around it - as well as all the aconyms. I get my BT results back on Friday, hopefully all is well :-)

#103 MummyofALittleGirl

Posted 23 June 2016 - 04:11 PM

Afternoon ladies, just found out this morning I'm due with my 2nd end of February, so excited as we have been trying for 1 year.

#104 Hackany

Posted 27 June 2016 - 07:20 PM

Hi everyone!

First timer, I loved the forums during wedding planning and hope to get as much fun and support, and give in return, over here too!

I've had a weird start, but am due 24/2 according to prelim testing. Proper dating scan will be next week according to GP. Here's hoping it sticks.

Congrats to everyone!

#105 firsttimemumbek

Posted 28 June 2016 - 09:56 AM

Hi Ladies, sorry for hijacking your group.. does anyone knoe how to start a new dig. Just got a bfp this morning and ill be due 3rd March 2017. So excited.  Cautiously at least!!

Edited by firsttimemumbek, 28 June 2016 - 03:49 PM.

#106 Tiny Dancer

Posted 30 June 2016 - 04:59 PM

Hi ladies,
New to the forum, and hoping to join in here if that's ok.
I'm due on 17 Feb with my second. I currently have a delightful 19 month old ball of energy of a son. I confess to being nervous about what's to come because last time I had... not great experiences with pregnancy and birth. Yet here I am.
It is proving really hard to keep the secret this time round. I'm sick, emotional,exhausted and bloated. Last time I was only sick. Only 6 more weeks of keeping quiet!

#107 penguin03

Posted 03 July 2016 - 12:47 PM

Had my dating scan on thursday measured spot on with dates due 15/2/2017 was 7 weeks 2 days by scan with a strong little heartbeat of 132bpm

#108 ~A2~

Posted 04 July 2016 - 01:33 PM

Tiny Dancer

Congratulations.  I have asked admin to set us up with a Mar 2017 DIG and will let you know when  it appears.

Ali

#109 ~A2~

Posted 04 July 2016 - 01:35 PM

Hi ladies

Hope all is going well.

Just a reminder that Facebook groups etc are not to be mentioned in this thread or on the boards as per guidelines.

Regards

Ali

#110 Bidi

Posted 04 July 2016 - 02:06 PM

View Postfirsttimemumbek, on 28 June 2016 - 09:56 AM, said:

Hi Ladies, sorry for hijacking your group.. does anyone knoe how to start a new dig. Just got a bfp this morning and ill be due 3rd March 2017. So excited.  Cautiously at least!!

I was wondering the same too as I am due 10 March 2017 with my number 4!

#111 MummyofALittleGirl

Posted 04 July 2016 - 02:28 PM

View PostBidi, on 04 July 2016 - 02:06 PM, said:

I was wondering the same too as I am due 10 March 2017 with my number 4!

Hi Bidi,

Have pmd you

Edited by MummyofALittleGirl, 04 July 2016 - 03:47 PM.

#112 MrsShine

Posted 07 July 2016 - 09:42 AM

Hi everyone!

I just posted in the other thread, I'm due Feb 20 with our second Bub. Our DD is 2.5. I had a dating scan on Monday which confirmed we are measuring spot on and nice strong HB which made me feel ready to join in here as we actually lost a baby at 8.5wks in April which should have been due Nov. feeling a bit nervous but very hopeful to be pregnant again so soon.

I'm Based in Sydney & going private with the same OB I had last time at POW in Randwick.

My DIG from DD is still going strong so if anyone can PM me on the details that would be great 😊

Congrsts to all the other mamas xx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.