Introductions

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#51 spitzmum

Posted 10 June 2016 - 01:33 PM

I'm hoping so belamore!

#52 SamSam2011

Posted 10 June 2016 - 03:14 PM

I've booked in with a private OBGYN... It first appointment falls at the 10w mark and they said they will do another ultrasound so that's exciting... 4weeks to go lol.
I picked up my ultrasound from yesterday and found myself calling them "baby photos" in my head and then I went on to 'talk' to my 'freeloader'... "Your baby photos!" Then I had a good laugh about how naturally the crazy came out lol

#53 CKay

Posted 10 June 2016 - 03:16 PM

Yay for the heartbeat SamSam2011, that's awesome!

Boo for nausea and fatigue. I'm still holdin up all right, fingers crossed, but I did notice I was a lot slower and less energetic at my training session this morning :(

Sorry I cant complete the set MiaF but another uni teacher here

#54 spitzmum

Posted 10 June 2016 - 07:21 PM

Well done for still training CKay - I can barely get out of bed in the morning and I'm asleep by 9pm (6pm on the couch sometimes!)

#55 Hollag26

Posted 10 June 2016 - 07:54 PM

Hi Everyone and congratulations.
I got my BFP last Friday at 10 days DPO. Confirmed by blood tests this week so due 14 Feb.
This is number two and we are super excited!

#56 MiaF

Posted 11 June 2016 - 05:41 AM

Congrats and welcome Hollag26. How old is your first?

CKay, wow..training session. Well done. I'm hoping to exercise throughout this pregnancy. I do ParkRun most weeks, but that will probably become a 5km walk, and I keep meaning to go for a walk in the arvos, but am too tired.

#57 spitzmum

Posted 11 June 2016 - 08:19 AM

Welcome Hollag26! A Valentines baby :)

I know a few mum friends who trained through their pregnancies - super women!

#58 mumma2014

Posted 11 June 2016 - 08:43 AM

Hello everyone. I just got my BFP yesterday. From my dates Im due Feb 19th. Im very nervous as I had a chemical last month. This is #2 for us. My son is 19months old and keeps me very busy!

#59 CKay

Posted 11 June 2016 - 09:12 AM

Welcome Hollag26 and mumma2014!

MiaF keep up the parkrun/walks! I was running until 26 weeks with my last but my OB made me stop when she found out lol. Before DS I was running 30-40km but now all I do is one training session. I need it, its my only me time every week as there are nannies who look after bubs while mums train. If I didn't go I wouldn't get any exercise and I was kind of an addict before!

#60 MiaF

Posted 11 June 2016 - 11:56 AM

That's impressive CKay. How long into the pregnancy will your training sessions go for until you stop? Will you get back into big runs after baby is born?
I did the 5km jog this morning, 5min slower than last week. Plus I had a nanny nap at about 10am, as I was so tired from it all.

#61 Cheesetoastie

Posted 11 June 2016 - 12:51 PM

Hi all

Tentatively joining with an EDD of Feb 18th. Got a positive on a FRER and Clear Blue digi yesterday at 14DPO, and a stronger FRER today.

However on Tuesday I had seen my Dr after getting some blood work done and was told my progesterone level was the low side of normal and was given a referral to a FS. So although I am happy to have had a positive I just hope my prog levels aren't too low for it to continue.

I have a 14.5 month old as well

#62 MummyRhi

Posted 12 June 2016 - 01:09 PM

Hi everyone.  Thought i would join in. Got a bfp on Wednesday for our first bub.  Expected due date 14th feb (valentines baby ν ½νΈ€). First ultrasound on 28th. Bit of a lucky baby with us starting meds for ivf next month of it hadn't happened.

Are people experiencing any symptoms yet?

#63 snowfox85

Posted 12 June 2016 - 03:12 PM

I just got my BFP today, and I think I'll be due in mid Feb sometime. :) First baby and we are very excited!

#64 Hollag26

Posted 12 June 2016 - 03:41 PM

MiaF my DD is 3 and a half. She will be a great helper!!

#65 Hollag26

Posted 12 June 2016 - 03:42 PM

MummyRhi congrats... We have the same due date :)

#66 Hollag26

Posted 12 June 2016 - 03:50 PM

I am hoping there will be one too belamore

#67 spitzmum

Posted 12 June 2016 - 06:33 PM

Welcome mumma2014, Cheesetoastie, MummyRhi, snowfox85 :)

Congrats to everyone!

All-day sickness & fatigue are kicking my butt big time - though if I eat a jatz cracker every hour or so and sip some watered down soft drink or apple juice it tends to keep the worst at bay (not sure how I'm going to explain that at work without giving anything away!)

#68 spitzmum

Posted 12 June 2016 - 06:34 PM

MummyRhi - I just read that you were about to start IVF - how lucky that you've got your BFP just before :)  (ours was a long term IVF bub after 6 stims and 8 transfers)

#69 MummyRhi

Posted 12 June 2016 - 07:16 PM

Thanks Spitzmum. Very lucky! And such a surprise.

#70 snowfox85

Posted 12 June 2016 - 09:16 PM

Thanks, Spitzmum! :) (What a small world it is, I can't wait for my spitz to be a "big sister"! ;) )

#71 xxThree Loves xx

Posted 13 June 2016 - 12:23 PM

Hello ladies!

Well it is excitement central over here as we just found out we are pregnant!!
Gaah so thrilled :). This will be baby number 3 and feeling a little nervous as our last pregnancy last year didn't go past 13weeks (missed miscarriage, natural miscarriage) hoping for a super healthy and happy baby and a whole lot of sticky dust!! This time around.
Looking forward to sharing this ride with you all πŸ’– x

#72 Justpeachy9

Posted 13 June 2016 - 03:01 PM

Hi guys!
Thought I would come and introduce myself. I got a bfp on Thursday so I should be due somewhere around the 18th-20th Feb. doctors appointment next Monday, as we are away half the week this week and I don't have time to go before we leave.
Baby number two for us, ds has just turned 19 months!

#73 spitzmum

Posted 13 June 2016 - 05:34 PM

Welcome Theee Loves! Fingers crossed for you - we had something similar from our last pregnancy.

Welcome Justpeachy9 :)

#74 Minimel03

Posted 14 June 2016 - 11:56 AM

Hi ladies!!!
Tentatively introducing myself too. I have a 15.5 month old DS and got very strong positives on a FRER and digital last night and this morning at around 14-15 DPO.
All going well I should be due around Feb 22nd 😊
Queue now being terrified every time I go to the toilet now as I've had a mc before DS and in Jan this year.
I'm off to the Dr this Arvo for bloods and going to ask her to check my progesterone levels too given my history of mc's.

Going to try and hold off for a scan for another 3 weeks or so (till I'm about 7 weeks) so we can be sure things are ok by that point.

#75 kyabells

Posted 14 June 2016 - 04:13 PM

Tentatively joining in. BFP on Friday just gone. Sat marked 4 weeks. EDD at this stage is Feb 20th.
I've had 3 m/c one of which was an ectopic. I have a 19.5 month old.
Planned, but  surprised it happened so quickly. Prior to my son we'd been TTC for 6 years.
Had full blood test yesterday and will have an early scan 6-7 weeks. Guh the waiting is such a killer.
Hope I don't get ms too bad (none for DS1) as I can't really get to a bathroom if need be in a hurry at work :/
Have told a pocket of people, who should the need arise (hopefully not) they would be my support crew.

Yes can't wait to get on a Facey group, my last DIG is amazing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.