IVF with PGD #112

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
540 replies to this topic

#26 Shiv7897

Posted 04 July 2016 - 06:45 AM

Good luck green lady.  Great news that you have resisted POASing.  I have everything crossed for you!

#27 Wonderstruck

Posted 04 July 2016 - 07:08 AM

I hate knicker check, it's an awful time. Nausea can be a misleading symptom but I think onset of m/s varies for everyone. Mine started early into week 5 but I suspect that was because my HCG was on the higher side.

Fx for you GreenLady, hanging out to hear your result.

I'm 5w6d. m/s in full swing, keep hoping it means all is well. Scan in a week, OB in a week from Wed and endo appointment this Thursday to check on thyroid.

Hopefully, I'll be leaving this group next week and seeing some of you in the grad threads although I'll definately be lurking and providing support!

#28 MissDolly

Posted 04 July 2016 - 11:13 AM

Keeping everything crossed for you Green Lady, you are doing so well for not POAS!!

#29 furbaby

Posted 04 July 2016 - 11:20 AM

Well done Green Lady!! Really hoping that's early pregnancy symptoms!!

AFM CD10 today. Really wish my cycles weren't so long still probably two weeks to my ET.

#30 Wonderstruck

Posted 04 July 2016 - 12:04 PM

Hang in there Furbaby. Long cycles suck!

#31 MeerkatManor

Posted 04 July 2016 - 12:52 PM

I hope it's morning sickness Green lady! Will be thinking of you tomorrow andd sending positive thoughts!

#32 livelifelovehappy

Posted 04 July 2016 - 02:20 PM

I've found you all again!

I always have trouble finding the new threads.

Good luck, Green Lady! It will be sad to see you go McBubba, you've been so helpful to me, always having lots of answers and help. Though obviously it's a happy goodbye.

My AMH is terrible. More good news. :( Oh well, we'll see, FS doesn't seem bothered.

Edited by livelifelovehappy, 04 July 2016 - 02:20 PM.

#33 Wonderstruck

Posted 04 July 2016 - 02:25 PM

How were your other results Livelife? You'll feel a bit better once you have all the appointments this week :)

#34 livelifelovehappy

Posted 04 July 2016 - 02:37 PM

I still have a couple of weeks to go for my big day of appointments as the geneticist was on a 2 week holiday (there's only one?!), but we'll get there.

Its so far away! The 12 week work up is after that! Argh.

I've decided I am going to do a 12 week fitness plan like Michelle Bridges to pass the time while they are doing that. Something else to focus on!

#35 Wonderstruck

Posted 04 July 2016 - 02:42 PM

Geneticist was the one to slow us up too. The 12 week work-up wait sucks but doing something to pass the time should help. Mine was almost bang on 12 weeks but I had Christmas/New Year period fall within mine so fx yours is quicker!

#36 Poppy84

Posted 04 July 2016 - 05:07 PM

Gosh I thought everyone had just been quiet- but it was a new thread!!!

Green lady you have a will of steel - go you for staying strong.

Had my scan today- 6 follies on each side and the lining is looking thick :). Booked in for EPU for Friday!

#37 Shiv7897

Posted 04 July 2016 - 05:12 PM

Wow I go to work for the day and this thread moves quickly!

Poppy - great news,  good luck!

Live - waiting is awful. I've had friends do the 12w program with Michelle bridges and found it useful. I did a fertility lifestyle program last cycle and it helped having cooking and recipes to focus on as well.

AFM - day 2. 1st scan  July 14th.

#38 Green lady

Posted 04 July 2016 - 05:16 PM

Poppy - that all sounds good for EPU.

I don't really have a will of steel, just know I will be able to handle hearing the result from the nurse better than in my own bathroom.

#39 MissDolly

Posted 04 July 2016 - 05:27 PM

Poppy good luck for Friday! Hope you have been feeling ok with the stims.

Green lady I will be waiting to hear your news.

Livelife I have done the Michelle bridges program, it is full on! It will definitely keep you distracted.

AFM EPU booked in for 9am tomorrow!

#40 Poppy84

Posted 04 July 2016 - 05:39 PM

Yay good luck miss dolly- fingers crossed for some good quality eggs tomorrow!
Shiv- are you doing another FET? Natural or medicated?

Feeling fine with the stims- and a bit more positive about how things are progressing.  My frozen transfer is going to be next Wednesday - eeeeee

#41 Shiv7897

Posted 04 July 2016 - 05:42 PM

Trying a natural FET cycle this time.  Feeling nervous my body won't get with the program lol

#42 livelifelovehappy

Posted 04 July 2016 - 05:47 PM

I'm glad Michelle Bridges will be distracting enough, that's good!

I might get super fit and muscly in the hopes of ruining by being a pregnant ice cream monster (as I was both times).

Glad to hear everyone is feeling ok, morning sickness included.

Good luck for eggs and results! x

#43 Wonderstruck

Posted 04 July 2016 - 06:07 PM

Fx for EPU tomorrow MissDolly and for your EPU on Friday Poppy and then transer on Wednesday! Can't wait to hear the results.

Hang in there Shiv and Greenlady.

Being a slacker today. Migraine nausea plus m/s and can't seem to shake the throbbing headache. Bossing DH around and feeling guilty about it lol.

Edited by McBubba2016, 04 July 2016 - 06:08 PM.

#44 1lexi1

Posted 04 July 2016 - 09:27 PM

Good luck for EPU tomorrow, Miss Dolly, and for beta, Green lady!

I had a fully expanded blast that was just starting to hatch transferred today - hopefully this is my third time lucky! Beta is Friday 15th.

#45 Shiv7897

Posted 05 July 2016 - 06:42 AM

Great news Lexi,  good luck for the 2ww!

Good luck green lady and miss dolly

Mcbubba -  hope the ms isn't too bad

#46 Wonderstruck

Posted 05 July 2016 - 07:35 AM

Fx Lexi!

#47 Poppy84

Posted 05 July 2016 - 12:29 PM

Hi miss dolly
How'd everything go today with your EPU?

#48 MissDolly

Posted 05 July 2016 - 02:08 PM

We got 8 eggs. So half what we got last time on gonal f. Praying for a good fertilisation rate.

Green lady, how did you go with beta?

#49 Green lady

Posted 05 July 2016 - 02:12 PM

BFFFFFPPPPPPP!

HCG - 727!

#50 Wonderstruck

Posted 05 July 2016 - 02:14 PM

OMG GreenLady - that's an amazing BFP! No wonder you feel sick that's almost double my BETA!

It only takes one! Doing a massive happy dance!

Nice result MissDolly - quality over quantity

Edited by McBubba2016, 05 July 2016 - 02:20 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.