• This topic is locked This topic is locked
540 replies to this topic

#51 Poppy84

Posted 05 July 2016 - 02:15 PM

Holy sh*t green lady!!!!!
Yahoooooo

#52 Shiv7897

Posted 05 July 2016 - 02:35 PM

Congrats green lady!! I don't think I've seen a beta that high before :)

And about time we got a BFP here.

Miss dolly - quality over quantity. Fingers crossed for good numbers over the next few days

#53 furbaby

Posted 05 July 2016 - 03:51 PM

Yay this group is finally getting some BFP's well done Green Lady!!

#54 1lexi1

Posted 05 July 2016 - 04:17 PM

That's amazing Green lady! You must be over the moon :)

#55 MissDolly

Posted 05 July 2016 - 04:34 PM

Green lady that is fantastic!! Congratulations!!!

#56 Wonderstruck

Posted 05 July 2016 - 04:38 PM

Watch out, here comes the BFP run. We had it with PGD results, now its time for more BFPs!

#57 ilovethebeach

Posted 05 July 2016 - 04:52 PM

Just popping in to say congratulations green lady :)

#58 furbaby

Posted 05 July 2016 - 05:11 PM

Best of luck Lexi!!

Great numbers MissDolly :)

I hope July is a lucky month!

#59 Blue Lavender

Posted 05 July 2016 - 05:26 PM

Congratulations McBubba and Green Lady. Green Lady - you must be dancing on the moon. Gives us hope.

#60 Wonderstruck

Posted 05 July 2016 - 05:44 PM

I hope you're well Bluemoon!

#61 strawberryblonde76

Posted 05 July 2016 - 06:11 PM

Green lady fab fab fab! Big congrats. I really hope it's a great month for everyone here on in!

Animal - sorry it's not your month. Hopefully the positive energy in this thread means August will be!

Lex - how did you go?

AFM - FET tomorrow! And we just got a puppy so I'm mega distracted and not even thinking about it so I hope that works better than being 110% obsessing over it!

Baby dust to all!

#62 Poppy84

Posted 05 July 2016 - 06:13 PM

Miss dolly 8 is a good haul- here's hoping the all fertilize. Strawberry good luck for tomorrow- I'm so excited we have 2 preggos now- strawbs here's hoping yours sticks too

#63 Wonderstruck

Posted 05 July 2016 - 06:14 PM

That's super exciting Strawberry! Both the puppy and FET. What sort of puppy? What's its name?

#64 MeerkatManor

Posted 05 July 2016 - 06:47 PM

OMG Green Lady! Congratulations!!!

Miss Dolly 8 is still a good number. FX for good fertilization report tomorrow!

Glad transfer went well Lexi.

Good luck tomorrow Strawberry.

#65 furbaby

Posted 05 July 2016 - 07:25 PM

Best of luck tomorrow for FET Strawberry!! Puppies are the best really good practice for the baby :p

I tell everyone Adaptil may be a lifesaver! It worked for us if your puppy is a cryer or bit barky when you leave it ;)
But coming home to their little faces is always the best!

#66 Green lady

Posted 05 July 2016 - 08:05 PM

MissDolly - let's hope for 7 or 8 fertilised.

Strawberry - good luck for FET. Are you doing natural or medicated?

Lexi - best of luck for the TWT.

Thanks all for you well wishes. Scan not until 24 July - seems like such a long way away.

#67 Wonderstruck

Posted 05 July 2016 - 08:11 PM

I felt that way GreenLady but it will be here soon enough! The fact you're feeling sick is a great sign.

I've felt awful past few days. Letting DH spoil me and feeling so whimpy and sooky. I'm a get up and go kind of girl but I feel exhausted and fragile. I also feel terrible for complaining.

What's your EDD GreenLady? Will you go public or private?

#68 Green lady

Posted 05 July 2016 - 08:33 PM

EDD is 11 March, but If all goes according to plan I will have a Caesar, having already had 3. Definitely going private and if all goes according to plan will go with my old OB who knows my history.

The exhaustion suddenly lifts at 10-12 weeks from memory and you feel good.

Edited by Green lady, 05 July 2016 - 08:33 PM.

#69 livelifelovehappy

Posted 05 July 2016 - 08:47 PM

That's such happy news! Congratulations!

x

#70 livelifelovehappy

Posted 05 July 2016 - 08:55 PM

:yes:

Edited by livelifelovehappy, 07 July 2016 - 02:22 PM.

#71 1lexi1

Posted 05 July 2016 - 09:04 PM

Great result Miss Dolly - GL for fert report tomorrow.

Strawberry - best of luck for transfer tomorrow.

Are you triggering tomorrow night Poppy?

I'm currently sitting here feeling nothing except for crappy from progesterone - I was sooo sensitive about everything today!! It was very annoying but at the same time I just couldn't help it...what a sook!!

#72 Poppy84

Posted 05 July 2016 - 10:26 PM

Last scan before EPU tomorrow morning and my trigger is tomorrow night.

All these hormones will make you crazy Lexi. I noticed the other day I had grown a tiny moustache - i was onto the wax quick smart. I also have had a breakout of pimples - sigh!

#73 Wonderstruck

Posted 06 July 2016 - 06:55 AM

You're not that far behind me GreenLady, mine is 28 Feb.

I'm also going private and will see OB next week.

I do hope the tiredness and nausea lifts soon its awful.

Livelife that's not cool. Hopefully you've had a chance to speak with her in the lead up to your appointments with the nurses etc.

Good luck for trigger Poppy.

Fx for transfer Strawberry.

Hang in there Lexi - I got away with limit symptoms but that might have been the difference between progestetone and taking Pregynl.

#74 MissDolly

Posted 06 July 2016 - 10:44 AM

Good luck with transfer Strawberry

Lexi hope you're doing ok.

Good luck with your trigger Poppy!

AFM 4 eggs fertilised. Although it's not many, it is a fertilisation rate of 50% and last round it was 25% so I am going to remain positive. Now the wait to see if any make it to day 5 begins....

#75 Wonderstruck

Posted 06 July 2016 - 10:47 AM

Hang in there MissDolly. Glad your feet rate was up this time. The wait till day 5 sucks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.