Due in March 2017 - Hello

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
231 replies to this topic

#1 Bidi

Posted 04 July 2016 - 02:23 PM

Well how exciting that I am the first to post!!

We got our BFP last Friday and I am due on 10 March 2017.

A bit nervous as I had a missed miscarriage in April.  Luckily I have fallen on my second cycle after my D&C.  I was very unsure as I am 38.  Counting my lucky stars.  Just hoping this one all goes well.

This will be number 4 for us.  Also a bit nervous about moving into the category of a "large family".  Wondering what the dynamics will be like.  Wondering if I am insane!!!

We have DS8, DS5 & DD2.

Excited to meet some other mums!!

#2 blue_wren

Posted 04 July 2016 - 02:43 PM

Hi Bidi!

I can't believe I'm finally getting to join a 'due in' group! I got my BFP on Saturday and am still in shock. This is our first and I'm just really really hoping it sticks - I have PCOS so it took a little while for it to happen.

I think I'm due around March 3 but AF has always been sketchy (darn PCOS) so who knows. I have my dr appointment tomorrow so will talk to her about it then.

And number 4, congrats! That must be amazingly busy but wonderful :)

Looking forward to meeting more March mums-to-be!

#3 Bidi

Posted 04 July 2016 - 02:46 PM

We are going on holidays on Friday so I doubt I will get to the Dr's before week 10.  Hope you are feeling good blue_wren and a massive congrats on no.1!

#4 MummyofALittleGirl

Posted 04 July 2016 - 03:51 PM

Hi ladies,

congrats I'm due 7th March with #2, we have a 2.6 year old and today was the first day I have struggles with morning sickness. I've had my bloods done and waiting to see my OB early Aug, so excited

#5 firsttimemumbek

Posted 04 July 2016 - 04:01 PM

Hello and congratulations.

I got my BFP last Tuesday morning and will be due on the 3rd March according to LMP. Went to the dr this morning and had all my bloods done and will go for a dating scan at 8 weeks just to confirm dates.

I am cautiously excited, this is baby #1 but pregnancy #2 after a missed miscarriage in January at 11 weeks.

No real symptoms as well.

Looking forward to sharing the next 9 months with you. :yes:

#6 PocketFox

Posted 04 July 2016 - 04:46 PM

Hi everyone, congratulations :) Fingers crossed all these tiny ones stick like glue :)

I am due mid-March, just one day before my DS's 3rd birthday. As if he isn't going to be miffed enough! Looking forward to sharing all your journeys :)

#7 sydowens

Posted 04 July 2016 - 04:53 PM

Hello Ladies!!! I'm so happy to be here! I'm 5wks 5days and due around March 2.

I'm being closely monitored due to previous early losses & HCG has been doubling nicely! I'm also on progesterone support as a precaution. This pregnancy feels so different and DH & I are allowing ourselves to be excited.

I've been struggling with morning sickness and can't even brush my teeth properly without being sick. I've totally lost my gag reflex arghh. My breasts are also really sore & I feel bloated.

We have told his mom & a select few friends, but waiting until 7/8 week scan before telling others.

Who else thinks the days and weeks have been slowly dragging by since you got your BFP?

#8 sldkiwi

Posted 05 July 2016 - 07:35 AM

Hi ladies,

I got my BFP today, so should be due around March 17.  Still very early days.  This is our first attempt after a missed miscarriage in April, so hoping this one sticks.  I have two daughters already - 3.5 and just turned 2.

I have had bloating, nausea and sore boobs as well as a face full of pimples, which has always been my earliest sign.

Fingers crossed everyone has sticky bubbas!

#9 Bidi

Posted 05 July 2016 - 09:03 AM

My sickness has been on and off which scares me but I am only 4 1/2 weeks so far so I am hoping that it just ramps up as I get closer to 6 weeks.  

Not that I want to be sick but I was with my other 3 healthy pregnancies so it feels kind of reassuring when I am sick. Mind you with my daughter (no.3) I was so god damn sick for 4 months that I am not looking forward to that.

Half of me wants to go in for an appointment to arrange a dating scan and check everything is OK but it worries me that it will scare me more than reassure me if anything is the slightest bit off.  Given that I am 38 I am also a bit scared too.

I am going to really try and enjoy this as it will be my last baby But I admit it's the baby at the end that I look forward too.

I suspect this pregnancy might go a bit quicker as I have an 8, 5 and 2 year old to chase after!!

Hope everyone is feeling OK.

#10 Milian

Posted 05 July 2016 - 09:34 AM

Hi all! Very tentatively joining :). My due date must be early March but I'm booked in for a dating scan next Friday to find out.

So far no real symptoms so feels absolutely surreal! Very unlike my first pregnancy. So hopefully all is ok.

Looking forward to chatting further!

#11 Ruby2Shoes

Posted 05 July 2016 - 10:46 AM

Hi everyone! :)
Tentatively joining as well, got my BFP yesterday and this will be #1.
Will be off to the docs soon for bloods and go from there.
From LMP, due date will be 14th March.

Very early days of course but thought I'd pop in here anyway! Great to see all of you already here :)

#12 sydowens

Posted 05 July 2016 - 11:38 AM

Good to see more people joining in!

There are quite a few us who have had the awful experience of early losses, so fingers crossed that none of us have to experience that horrible pain again. Sticky bean dust for everyone :)

#13 firsttimemumbek

Posted 06 July 2016 - 07:45 AM

Ruby2shoes so good to see you in the dig group!! Congratulations.

#14 Ruby2Shoes

Posted 06 July 2016 - 12:55 PM

You too firsttimemumbek!! Very exciting :)

#15 Bidi

Posted 06 July 2016 - 01:18 PM

Its awful how the memories of other losses really cast a shadow over the excitement of this pregnancy.  

I am so excited but then don't want to get away from myself due to the fear of another loss.  Then on the other hand I say to myself I should be as excited as if I had never had a loss as you can't live like that - always fearing the worst.

Such mixed emotions.  What will be will be i suppose.

#16 Anna1983

Posted 06 July 2016 - 05:17 PM

Hi Ladies!
Tentatively joining as well:) not sure quite where I am as have had irregular periods and am still breast feeding my 18 month old little girl:/ this will be bubba number two and this pregnancy has come as a bit of a surprise as we had only just decided to start trying again and bam! Have a docs appt on Friday and will hopefully organise a dating scan for some idea of where I'm at.
Nice to meet you all and sending positive baby vibes out into the universe:)

#17 Polka dot

Posted 06 July 2016 - 10:56 PM

Hi everyone 😊

I'm due 11th March. This will be our second child, I have an 18 month old son.

Second time around feels so different already! I feel SO bloated, and the excitement is really different. I'm more excited in a way as I look at my son and think how exciting to have another little person in our life. But also so busy that I forget I'm pregnant for big chunks of the day.

Sorry for the ladies who have had previous losses, that must be so difficult xx

I kept stalking and asked admin about setting up a group because I was getting impatient, so happy there are people here now 😊

Looking forward to getting to know you all a bit better.

Edited by Polka dot, 06 July 2016 - 10:57 PM.

#18 Smileigh1978

Posted 07 July 2016 - 08:40 AM

Hi there
I'm tentative too πŸ˜” I am 38 We've been trying for 8 months and had a loss st 6 weeks in March . After a go at digital ovulation I ovulated day 18 which is odd but it must've worked. ? I have had 5 positives in two days as I'm a testing freak as I can't believe it but it's darker than before and I'm positive bean is going to stick 😊 I would be due around 11-19th depending on when I conceived. I have dd 14.5 And ds 9 and I was never worried with them at all so it's it scary . I'm getting bloods this morning so fingers crossed X
Congrats everyone else xxx

Edited by leighm1978, 07 July 2016 - 08:41 AM.

#19 Ruby2Shoes

Posted 07 July 2016 - 03:27 PM

Hi Anna, Polka Dot and Smileigh! :)

So... I still haven't been to the doctors. I moved to a new place a couple of hours away from where I used to live and I've been lazy about getting a new doc locally (plus I really like my old doctor so I was just going down to see her whenever I needed to).

Trying to get into a doctor locally is a pain! I couldn't book an appointment til I filled in the new patient registration forms, and then they have to input them into their system, and THEN I can book in for an appointment...but couldn't get any this week. So next week!

Last time I changed docs, they put me in the system over the phone, booked my appointment and I did the forms/medicare card and stuff when I went in for the appointment.

Oh well. Unimportant rant over! I just want to get bloods/confirmation or even just a chat to a doctor. It feels all unreal at the moment.

#20 mrscary

Posted 07 July 2016 - 07:16 PM

Congrats ladies! So happy to be able to post here! Going off my calcs I'm due 15 March with baby number 1. It's been a long time coming so am praying that it sticks. Can't wait to watch the next 9 months with you all xx

#21 TT93

Posted 08 July 2016 - 11:46 AM

Hi everyone.
This will be our first baby and im so excited.
I got my BFP last week at 9DPO so its still very early days.

Going to the drs on Monday when i should be around 5 weeks. Im just very anxious at this point that something might go wrong.

By my calculations my due date should be around March 17th.

Congratulations to all you ladies, what an exciting time for us all.

#22 Iggy

Posted 08 July 2016 - 02:30 PM

Hi everyone I tested this morning super super faint line -squinter - tested 5 hours later and a definite :BFP:  I cant wait to get bloods on Monday. We were getting worried this was going to be a very drawn out process. We were actually going to start injections on Wednesday. I cant wait to get to know everyone. I am due 21st March :babyboy: or :babygirl: I wont be finding out what we are having so a nice surprise for our last baby

#23 reillyg

Posted 08 July 2016 - 02:47 PM

Hi everyone, tentatively joining in here. I got my first BFP this morning, beta of 314. I’m super excited, this will be our first baby so a whole new world is about to open up. I’m not sure that it has sunk in yet. I’m 39, my DH is 45. We tried naturally for a year before moving to IVF, we got lucky on our second transfer. EDD is March 15!

#24 blue_wren

Posted 08 July 2016 - 04:27 PM

Welcome everyone!

Just an update - my hcg was only at 74 on Wednesday, so I'm a bit worried. The dr said it probably just means that it all happened later than first thought, so I'm earlier than we guessed, but that doesn't stop me from worrying, lol. I have a scan in 2 weeks when I'll be around 7 weeks-ish so that will help.

Symptoms wise, how is everyone going? I had the sorest boobs for a few days but that's calmed down a fair bit. A bit dizzy/fuzzy now and then but nothing too bad. Which of course also makes me paranoid!

Anyone else feeling ok, or has sickness swept everyone else up?

#25 MummyofALittleGirl

Posted 08 July 2016 - 07:30 PM

Morning sickness has hit me really bad this week, went to the doctors on Tuesday and got a script for the wafers helped a little. ms day and night is tough with a 2.6 year old and working 4 days a week and having a husband who's FIFO, has been a long week 😟

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Ahrefs (1)

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.