Due in March 2017 - Hello

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
231 replies to this topic

#226 MerryClumsyXmas

Posted 13 September 2016 - 11:15 AM

Hi all,
How is everybody travelling?  I've been a bit slack at reading this thread for a while; hope everyone is well :)
I've just hit 11 weeks and am sooo nervous to get the 11/12 wk tests done.

#227 LoveMySnuggles

Posted 13 September 2016 - 03:18 PM

Borboleta that's great that the haematoma has almost completely resolved! I can only imagine the relief you must be feeling. That is such a lovely way to have told your family!

Clumsy I'm going good now, 13+3, morning sickness has eased and have my first OB appointment in the morning which I'm excited about cause I know he'll do a scan 😊 Still pretty tired but think it's part due to crap sleep, I'm already huge!

Edited by LoveMySnuggles, 13 September 2016 - 03:20 PM.

#228 laciem

Posted 13 September 2016 - 07:59 PM

Great to hear all the recent posters are going well.

Almost 16 weeks here!

Morning sickness has passed and I'm not really showing yet (except after a large meal, no where else for a full tummy to hide anymore haha). I can easily seem to forget that I'm pregnant at the moment, it feels very strange.

#229 Jellybean5

Posted 15 September 2016 - 08:39 PM

Borboleta that book sounds lovely. Enjoy your baby moon, I had planned on going to Sydney but found out my son is booked in for surgery that week, not sure if I'll pan anything else before jellybean arrives.

I was meant to see midwife tomorrow but had to change my appointment and then midwife was booked out for another 2 weeks and dr booked for nearly a month so I'm seeing my dr's colleague for a visit on Monday to get results and hopefully everything comes back ok. 15 weeks on Saturday and having a family day out its the start of school holidays

#230 bean1977

Posted 16 September 2016 - 09:01 PM

Hi all, had my 13 week scan yesterday and NIPT test came back as low risk so can start to get more excited now and tell people. This will be baby number 3 - already have a DD,5, and a DS who will be 2 in a couple of weeks :)

#231 gabic

Posted 18 September 2016 - 03:00 PM

I loved borboleta's story about telling the grandparents! We found out through NIPT a while ago that we're having a boy, but we kept that to ourselves for a while since we hadn't told my husband's family that we were expecting. We made all those calls a couple of weeks ago, which meant that we could tell my parents it was a boy on fathers day. It was a very fun lunch and my dad in particular loved hearing that they would be having a grandson :)

My husband and I are hoping to go away at least for a few days somewhere around Christmas. This is our first so we want to take the chance to have a last little getaway while it's still just the two of us!

Hope everyone is feeling well!

#232 ~A2~

Posted 19 September 2016 - 06:13 PM

This thread is getting a little long so I have started up a new one for you all.

It can be found here

Kind regards

Ali

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.