plus sized bras - not too expensive

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Tall Poppy

Posted 12 September 2016 - 02:20 PM

Does anyone have an idea where I can get a bra that goes up to a 18FF or G that doesn't cost a lot? I can't afford $100 per bra & I can't find anything suitable.

I last got some from Target but as soon as they are starting to get slightly worn I find that they're not supportive enough & my breasts start to ache.  I'm hoping there is something between a Target cheap and the more expensive ones.

#2 eponee

Posted 12 September 2016 - 02:23 PM

I buy the Fayreform Coral from Harris Scarfe for under $50.  It goes up to 18G

#3 AmazonBabe

Posted 12 September 2016 - 02:33 PM

City Chic often has 2 for $50.  I have 20Fs and 18Gs from them in certain styles.

#4 JustBeige

Posted 12 September 2016 - 02:35 PM

Berlie are pretty good.  I get quite a lot of wear from them (Im not a big cup, just plus sized)

https://www.berlei.c...Rg&gclsrc=aw.ds

#5 miss mia

Posted 12 September 2016 - 02:47 PM

If you know your size in a particular brand I find Bravissimo pretty good, their sales are good

#6 -Belinda-

Posted 12 September 2016 - 02:59 PM

My current favourite is Fayreform Charlotte which goes to 24G, usually try for size in a department store and then buy online form much less (they are currently $30-$45)
http://www.bendonlin...lt/?q=charlotte

#7 c.sanders

Posted 12 September 2016 - 03:00 PM

You need to go to the BENDON outlets. They have amazing sales....like $20 bras and a lot of larger sizes. They have a website too.

#8 Tall Poppy

Posted 12 September 2016 - 03:31 PM

Thanks everyone, I will have a look at all of these. I just walked the dog & am back aching again so I need to get this sorted out!

View Posteponee, on 12 September 2016 - 02:23 PM, said:

I buy the Fayreform Coral from Harris Scarfe for under $50.  It goes up to 18G

Years ago I wore Fayreform, I will check this out. It's a shame there is no store near me. Hopefully they do online shopping.

View PostAmazonBabe, on 12 September 2016 - 02:33 PM, said:

City Chic often has 2 for $50.  I have 20Fs and 18Gs from them in certain styles.

I have worn these before and don't find they fit me quite right. Maybe the sizing is a bit different.

View PostJustBeige, on 12 September 2016 - 02:35 PM, said:

Berlie are pretty good.  I get quite a lot of wear from them (Im not a big cup, just plus sized)

https://www.berlei.c...Rg&gclsrc=aw.ds
I'll have a look, I have in the past struggled to get Berlei in larger cup sizes. Hopefully the range has improved.

#9 PhillipaCrawford

Posted 12 September 2016 - 04:20 PM

Fayreform Charlotte 20G.

I get them online for about $40 - Boobytrap warehouse.

They have 4 hooks at the back - I don't understand Bras that claim to be for large cups with only 2 width hooks.

#10 Veritas Vinum Arte

Posted 12 September 2016 - 04:22 PM

Another vote for bravissimo.

I get fitted locally and pay $150 for one bra, then buy the rest for £30 each online at Bravissimo.

#11 c.sanders

Posted 13 September 2016 - 02:54 AM

I promise I'm not being a pusher but the bendon outlet has these brands like Faye form etc very cheap. They actually supply to the other bigger stores.  I just know the struggle of finding a bra that fits.

Here's a link. You can narrow down by size.

http://www.bendonlin...=1&price=10,180

#12 Tall Poppy

Posted 13 September 2016 - 12:25 PM

View Postkgtnkate, on 12 September 2016 - 04:20 PM, said:

Fayreform Charlotte 20G.

I get them online for about $40 - Boobytrap warehouse.

They have 4 hooks at the back - I don't understand Bras that claim to be for large cups with only 2 width hooks.

Years ago I got maternity bras from there, I forgot all about that. I will have a look.

View Postc.sanders, on 13 September 2016 - 02:54 AM, said:

I promise I'm not being a pusher but the bendon outlet has these brands like Faye form etc very cheap. They actually supply to the other bigger stores.  I just know the struggle of finding a bra that fits.

Here's a link. You can narrow down by size.

http://www.bendonlin...=1&price=10,180

Thanks, I had a look yesterday & I think this could be good.

#13 gemgirl

Posted 14 September 2016 - 12:34 PM

Love City Chic bras, and yes, wait for a sale - 2 for $50, 30% off or $60 bra and undies

#14 Tinsilitis

Posted 14 September 2016 - 06:41 PM

Fayreform Charlotte and Fayreform Coral, and another Fayreform Profile Perfect Contour. Have all 3 and they are very comfortable.

I got them from the Bendon Factory Outlet. Usually pay about $20-$25 each. Never more than $50.

#15 catasaurus

Posted 26 September 2016 - 09:40 AM

I suggest buying from the Bendon store online for Fayreform instead of going to their outlets. I went to their outlets last week, and was charged $50 for a bra that was on sale for the site at $20! In the end I bought the other bras I wanted online, and just returned the ones that didn't fit at the store instead. Everything was cheaper online than in the stores (not to mention the two outlets I went in to had a max of two 18Gs in the whole shop, but I had heaps of options online).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.