General introductions

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#26 thepastryarchy

Posted 20 October 2016 - 07:15 PM

Hi everyone,

Very excited (and slightly terrified!) to be here!

I'm in Adelaide
34, husband is 33
EDD 21/06 (4 days after my birthday)
Our first baby

#27 Mcc1985

Posted 22 October 2016 - 09:04 PM

Hi everyone,

Like everyone else filled with terrifying fear and exhilarating excitement to be here, pregnant!! I still can't believe we are pregnant again:)

In Geelong VIC,
Me 31 DH 33
EDD 28th June (5 days after hubbys birthday, and our first was born a day after mine :))
2nd baby

#28 kee

Posted 24 October 2016 - 01:24 PM

Hi Everyone :)

Quietly freaking out over here - first post in FOREVER, I was a member a LONG time ago (just racked my brain trying to remember my log in details) and my journey ended after I was told I was going into early menopause, my DH was diagnosed with testicular cancer (he had the tumor removed and is fine now but infertile) and IVF failed.

Since then he's become my ex-DH (he dealt with his cancer scare by getting us into massive amounts of debt and becoming a t*at) and I bumped into the guy I had a secret crush on when I was 17 who it turns out had a crush on me back then too and we realised we both still felt the same. We've been together just over a year and he is the love of my life. With him everything just feels so right and we found out last Friday that I am pregnant - naturally! It's been quite a shock for me but I am thrilled.

So ...

I'm 36 from SA and this will be baby #1 for me, DH-to-be's #4.

EDD June 29th at this stage but obviously it's early days and I'm waiting to head to the doctors for a dating scan at some point.

I'm overwhelmed to be in this group as I spent 10 years TTC and thinking I'd never 'graduate'. Crossing my fingers for a smooth few weeks ahead so the idea can sink in.

Edited by kee, 31 October 2016 - 09:58 AM.

#29 theletteru

Posted 24 October 2016 - 05:23 PM

Hi all,
Tentatively joining in.
I'm 34 and DH is 29.
EDD is the 26/6 though I've got a dating scan to book in for next week.
First bloods tomorrow morning.
This will be #1 for us and we are completely overwhelmed!

#30 EJ79

Posted 25 October 2016 - 08:02 PM

Kee your story is amazing! Wow what a journey! Congratulations!! You should post your story in the Due In June 2017 page as that's where most of the convo is happening. 😊

Congrats to all the new ladies! Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Edited by EJ79, 25 October 2016 - 08:03 PM.

#31 teddytbumpandme

Posted 27 October 2016 - 12:22 PM

Hi all,

DP and I are both 21.
We're originally from NSW, but are now living on the Sunny Coast.
EDD based on LMP is 13.06.17.
This will be #1 for us, and is very much wanted and loved already.

#32 kateov

Posted 28 October 2016 - 07:27 AM

Hi ladies,

Blue Mountains
I'm 28, husband 32
EDD 16/6 (but it's twins so anytime from 34 weeks/ 5th May)
Baby number 1 & 2 after several chemical pregnancies & 6 IVF transfers (embryo split or we have one naturally conceived)

#33 MummyMustard

Posted 10 November 2016 - 06:48 AM

I'm 28, this is my 5th and I'm due 25.6 (though u/s yesterday says 29.6)

Edited by MummyMustard, 11 November 2016 - 07:12 AM.

#34 mayfaery80

Posted 21 November 2016 - 01:17 PM

Hi guys!
My partner and I are expecting our first on June 10th 2017 :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.