Due In Sept 17 Chat Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
319 replies to this topic

#1 ~A2~

Posted 31 December 2016 - 12:00 PM

Hi everyone

Congratulations on your pregnancies.

Here is a chat thread for you all to chat to each other and introduce yourselves.  I will start a new thread each time the post count reaches 100+ posts.

Please take a second the read the guidelines and information posted for this area and let me know if you have any questions etc.

Kind regards

Ali

EB/EK Moderator

#2 Lefloof

Posted 31 December 2016 - 12:07 PM

Hi everyone!

Congrats on your Christmas BFP's! Look forward to chatting to you all. I'm about 4.5 weeks along. Just left on an overseas holiday today for 2 weeks, dating scan when I get back which is exciting! A bit tired and my boobs are sore and bigger already...

#3 This_is_3

Posted 31 December 2016 - 02:25 PM

Hi Lefloof, and looking forward to others joining us soon! :-)

Well I am a POAS addict, and got my positive tests a few days ago (but have been doing more tests each day anyway!). This is my 3rd, have a 4yr old DS and 2yr old DD. Feeling slightly queasy, and heartburn is starting already (that is my pregnancy nemesis - and no doubt I will need medication for it again). Other than that feeling good, just a bit tired.

Edited by This_is_3, 31 December 2016 - 10:05 PM.

#4 Wanting#3

Posted 31 December 2016 - 02:32 PM

Hi ladies, congrats on your bfps

I'm 5+1 here (due to longer cycles) so I'm due on the 1st of sep.
I'm extremely tired, have sore boobs and more headachy.
I'll be heading to the doctors on Monday to get a referral for a dating scan.

Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months :-)

#5 Nyny89

Posted 31 December 2016 - 04:28 PM

Hi guys!
I received a bfp today. According to my period app im due around the 11th september.
So far the only symptoms I have felt are slightly sore boobs and vomiting yesterday morning.

#6 Cakenfasten

Posted 31 December 2016 - 05:38 PM

Hi all,

I got my BFP a few days ago. EDD is 6/9. This is #2 for me. Currently on holidays so will go see the GP and book in with the ob when I get home.

Love my DIG for #1 so looking forward to 'meeting' you all and getting to know everyone.

#7 Lefloof

Posted 01 January 2017 - 07:25 AM

Happy New Years everyone! Isn't it nice waking up today feeling good and without a headache?! 😂

#8 Wanting#3

Posted 01 January 2017 - 07:45 AM

Happy New Years!

I had a cup of tea and was in bed by 10:30! I was completely exhausted hahha

#9 Mumin2016

Posted 01 January 2017 - 08:53 AM

Hi Everyone, Congrats on your BFP. I'm 5:2 today and due on 1st Sept according to app on my phone. In a few weeks when my GPs back I'll get dating scan organised. This is #2 I have 9mth DD.  I'm older mummy so not a lot of time to waste. I had 2 miscarriages prior to daughter so trying to keep it real at this early stage. So far I'm going to the toilet a lot more and heavier breasts. Been a little queasy the last 24hrs. Loving my first DIG and looking forward to having another great support group.

#10 Wanting#3

Posted 01 January 2017 - 12:54 PM

I'm out ladies, started bleeding this arvo. Good luck x

#11 veronicamars

Posted 01 January 2017 - 01:28 PM

Hi Ladies, I'm due on 4th September. This is my second pregnancy, wae were pregnant with twins earlier in the year but lost them to TTTS at 24 weeks.

I have a cold at the moment and am generally feeling crappy, but I cant what's a pregnancy symptom and what is just the cold!

#12 This_is_3

Posted 01 January 2017 - 02:03 PM

Sorry to hear Wanting#3 - take care of yourself x

Veronicamars - that must have been so awful losing your twins so far along :( xx

#13 Lefloof

Posted 01 January 2017 - 02:10 PM

Sorry to hear that Wanting, are you totally certain it's over? Some bleeding can be normal I thought? Fingers crossed xx
Sorry for your loss Veronicamars I hope this is a happy 9 months for you.

Did anyone else get implantation bleeding? I did from 7DPO - 13DPO... not super heavy, initially I thought it was AF, but it was a bit different. Was a relief when it stopped

#14 Mumin2016

Posted 01 January 2017 - 08:35 PM

So sorry wanting #3.  Veronicamars how exciting but I guess also anxious time for you after your previous pregnancy. I've had two miscarriages but all within my first 8 weeks. Hope you're feeling better soon.

#15 FluffyMcFluffins

Posted 02 January 2017 - 10:31 AM

Hey Mums!
Congratulations to you all on your pregnancy's. Looks like I'll be joining you as well! :BFP:

Due around Sept 10th, but more likely the end of September knowing my 2 previous pregnancy's :rofl:

#16 JeppyBear

Posted 02 January 2017 - 11:17 AM

Hey ladies,

EDD of 9/9/17 here :) I've got a 19 months old DD and I'm also a second year Midwifery student :p got my BFP yesterday after feeling sh*tty for a couple of days.

Good luck to us all!!

#17 Lefloof

Posted 02 January 2017 - 12:59 PM

Love the name FluffyMcFluffins ☺

Well after feeling pretty energetic the last few days, tired today. Going on a 3 day bush walk tomorrow so hopefully I survive! Haha!! I think I'm around 4:6 so due early September.

#18 Firsttimerbaby

Posted 02 January 2017 - 05:02 PM

Hi ladies!

Congratulations!

I'm due the 9th of September so just over 4 weeks pregnant.

I have a 2 year old daughter so this will be our second baby.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

I'm already quite nauseous, little bit tired etc

#19 Lion Cubs

Posted 02 January 2017 - 06:03 PM

Hi,
Tentatively dipping my toe in the water after getting a bfp yesterday. My due date should be around the 10th.
I have 2 DDs, 8 and 6.
Feeling a bit nervous after a miscarriage last year.

#20 Lefloof

Posted 02 January 2017 - 07:40 PM

I had a little bit of spotting today... argh so nerve wracking! It's normal right?? Seems to not have turned into anything more 😬

#21 FluffyMcFluffins

Posted 02 January 2017 - 07:59 PM

View PostLefloof, on 02 January 2017 - 07:40 PM, said:

I had a little bit of spotting today... argh so nerve wracking! It's normal right?? Seems to not have turned into anything more

I'm sure spotting is quite normal, though none less scary! Is it just when you wipe?

#22 Dazzle1980

Posted 02 January 2017 - 08:24 PM

Although not technically in this group, I'm hoping to be. Just had to comment to lefloof though, absolutely normal however as Fluffy says, none the less scary. With DS1 I had spotting around the 9-13 weeks (mainly after BD-ing) and it was terrifying but was all good. Hope it is just 'normal' stuff and settled quickly for you. Fingers crossed.

#23 teegs8

Posted 03 January 2017 - 10:33 AM

Hi all, have just found out that we're expecting with number 1! Due date according to the app on my phone is 3rd September. We are both excited, but also slightly nervous. Already looking forward to the 12 week mark when we can share our news. Look forward to getting to know you all better. Cheers, Tegan.

#24 Ladybeetle_1111

Posted 03 January 2017 - 12:47 PM

Hello fellow September mamas and congrats on the BEST Christmas present a girl could wish for!

Currently just over 5 weeks for bub number one! So unbelievably excited and can't stop thinking about it... but keep telling myself to hold up and not get too far ahead of myself because anything might happen! Is this normal or am I just catastrophising for no reason? I'm worried that by being preoccupied with what MAY go wrong, that I will cause myself enough anxiety and MAKE something go wrong... if you know what I mean!

Anyway, currently experiencing all the joyful nausea (no vommies yet!), huge painful boobs (they were too big to begin with :omg: ), so much weeing and SO SO tired... back at work today and it is not my friend!

Haven't gone for my dating scan yet as Dr advised to wait til at least 7 weeks, but she puts me at about 1 September... so I may be late Aug or early Sep, who knows!

Good luck to all for healthy, safe, full term pregnancies xo

#25 Ladybeetle_1111

Posted 03 January 2017 - 12:49 PM

View PostLefloof, on 02 January 2017 - 07:40 PM, said:

I had a little bit of spotting today... argh so nerve wracking! It's normal right?? Seems to not have turned into anything more

Eep! Hopefully nothing! Let us know how you go!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.