Due In Sept 17 Chat Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
319 replies to this topic

#51 SugarGirl

Posted 06 January 2017 - 03:34 PM

Hey ladies!!!! Congratulations to you all!!
It is very surreal to me to be writing in another DIG as my son has just turned 1 on 14th dec!
My long fertility story is it took 3 years of fertility assistance to get my first baby boy and actually had an mc after treatment in october....decided i wanted to drink over the xmas holidays....and boom.....pregnant naturally!
Im close to 7 weeks....so due 31st august....but hated being 1 of the last to have my bubba as i was 2 weeks late.....so thought this group would be better!
Just had bloods done ad hcg is 12000.
Dating scan booked 16th jan!
It just doesnt feel real!!!!!

#52 MummaofMacey

Posted 06 January 2017 - 05:43 PM

Well I think I'm going to belong here. Been holding off for a couple days waiting for AF to come which was meant to be today but with 4 very faint BFP I don't think she's going to come. Not to mention all the symptoms over the last few days (nausea, sore nipples, tired & metallic taste) I'm pretty certain I'm up the duff! Not planned and quite a surprise! I have a full on 2 year old little miss and wasn't planning to multiply further just yet. Universe must know better 😂 See how things go after having 4 previous miscarriages 😍😘 hoping for healthy babies all round 😊

#53 FluffyMcFluffins

Posted 06 January 2017 - 05:50 PM

Congratulations SugarGirl, how amazing to be naturally pregnant after trying so hard first time around! You must be thrilled! I always go 2 weeks over as well, so I'll know how you feel ;)

Hi MummaofMacey! Congratulations on your BFP. Wishing you a happy and healthy 8 months :)

#54 MummaofMacey

Posted 06 January 2017 - 05:56 PM

FORgot to add I will be due around the 16th but more than likely a c-section after an emergency one last time 😊 Mum( me) Dad & daughter all share a birthday on September 6 and I can almost garuntee that will be the day this ones born too 😂😂😂😭

#55 SugarGirl

Posted 06 January 2017 - 08:48 PM

Is anyone booked for dating scan?  Mines 16th jan!

#56 JeppyBear

Posted 06 January 2017 - 11:45 PM

Not yet SugarGirl :) I've got a referral but need to get my brain out of holiday mode and actually book it!

#57 This_is_3

Posted 07 January 2017 - 12:38 PM

Hi everyone - haven't had a chance to post since earlier in the week, back at work and have been busy while everyone else is still on holidays!

Anyway good to see lots of new positives :) Hope everyone is feeling well. I'm not too bad, afternoon sickness is hitting me - but so far it's just an off feeling, not actually being sick...

Have my second wedding today since getting positive tests, secretive not drinking was so hard at the last one!!!

#58 Lefloof

Posted 07 January 2017 - 05:51 PM

My dating scan is booked for the 16th Jan too! (I think) - DH has booked it for me as I'm overseas at the moment. An exciting thing to look forward too when I get home.
I'm still spotting, on and off. It's not bright red and mainly only when I wipe, or a tiny bit in my underwear. I hope it stays that way and is normal 😬

#59 TheatricalLady

Posted 08 January 2017 - 09:41 PM

Well,  we are confirmed :)
Had a HCG test on Thursday afternoon and the level was only 13. So I had another test Saturday morning.  Got the results today and it went from 13 to 39 in less than 48 hours.  So happy with that :)
I now have to go back to the doc to get a referral to my local hospital,  as I will be considered high risk this time (after issues I had last time)

How was everyone's weekends?? Anyone having symptoms yet??

#60 Lefloof

Posted 09 January 2017 - 06:50 AM

Congrats! I'm tempted to buy another digital test to make sure it now says 3+ weeks haha...

Felt a little bit of neusea yesterday morning, otherwise just a bit tired, boobs sore, and the dreaded spotting continues.

#61 FluffyMcFluffins

Posted 09 January 2017 - 07:37 AM

View PostLefloof, on 09 January 2017 - 06:50 AM, said:

Congrats! I'm tempted to buy another digital test to make sure it now says 3+ weeks haha....

Same here! I've spent way too much money on pee sticks already :/ Why do they have to be so expensive?!

My only symptoms so far is sore boobs and feeling a bit more tired.

Edited by ~A2~, 16 January 2017 - 10:11 AM.

#62 kimili

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:00 AM

Hi,

I've just had a BFP, looks like I will be due mid Sept.

This will be my second, I have a 19 month old toddler who keeps me busy.

#63 TheatricalLady

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:04 AM

View Postkimili, on 10 January 2017 - 09:00 AM, said:

Hi,

Welcome!! I too am due mid September,  and I too have a toddler (although, mine is two)

Congratulations on your bfp!

#64 mum2Spidermans

Posted 10 January 2017 - 11:09 AM

Hi all,  so my partner and I did a test before new years and it was BFN.  HOWEVER, he bought me another test in Saturday and he ran off with it after I pee'd on it and wouldn't let me look..... in a matter of minutes he showed me the digital test saying PREGNANT... THEN the 2-3 weeks loaded up.  A completely surreal moment as this will be our first child together..... however this will be my 5th pregnancy.... I already have DS11, DD9, DS4 AND DS3....and he has four also from a previous relationship. Our situation is.... one if a kind but he is a project manager and I'm a pre-service teacher.  Initially I was shocked about being pregnant N he was over the moon.... but then I bled on Sunday.  The bleeding has ceased but it put alot into perspective for me.  So we think our Edd is the 16/9/17 but will need to get it confirmed.....  I can't believe I'm doing this again......

#65 Happylilcamper

Posted 10 January 2017 - 11:13 AM

Hey Ladies!

Nervously joining after getting my BFP yesterday. Due date is around the 16th of September. We already have two girls 4.5 and 10m. A lot of losses and years of ttc in the past so this is a nice little surprise.

Congrats to you all and I'm so sorry to those dropping out (so hard!) xx

#66 JeppyBear

Posted 10 January 2017 - 03:58 PM

View Postkimili, on 10 January 2017 - 09:00 AM, said:

Hi,

I've got a 19 month old too :)

#67 SugarGirl

Posted 10 January 2017 - 06:14 PM

View PostTheatricalLady, on 10 January 2017 - 09:04 AM, said:

Welcome!! I too am due mid September,  and I too have a toddler (although, mine is two)

Congratulations on your bfp!

Mines just turned 1!!!!! Eeeeeep! !

#68 Happylilcamper

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:45 PM

My "baby" is almost 10 months 😬🙊

#69 SugarGirl

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:04 AM

Has anoyone thats having their second or third bubba showing yet!!??
I am not kidding.....i have a belly which is getting hard to hide already at 7 weeks!!!

#70 SugarGirl

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:05 AM

Wow happylilcamper........were going to be busy huh!!?!?!?!!? Haha

#71 Gigglegurt

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:14 AM

Hi ladies, First pregnancy and very excited! Guessing due date to be around 4th Sept. Going for dating scan next week, fingers crossed. Congratulations all!

#72 Happylilcamper

Posted 11 January 2017 - 11:04 AM

Just a bit! I've got an almost 5 years old too! I hope I don't show too early as I'm a moh in April and one chic has already been booted out for being Pregnant so I wasn't planning on announcing until afterwards.

#73 JeppyBear

Posted 11 January 2017 - 05:46 PM

She got booted for being pregnant?!?! Wow, harsh much?!

#74 rettles

Posted 11 January 2017 - 11:03 PM

Hi all :-)

I posted on here a couple of years ago - was due in Sept 2015 and had a miscarriage.

I'm now 43, just tested positive with a clear blue test at 2-3 weeks, so I'm due somewhere in the 3rd week of September. I didn't bother waiting for AF (which is due tomorrow), I kind of knew already I was pregnant due to the symptoms.

I've booked my doctors appointment for Saturday - not in a rush to get all of the confirmations.

Difference this time is I'm 53 kilos lighter and no longer working as I'm studying full time. Not excited yet, but I experienced a high level of heart break last time.

Hope I am successful this time.

Edited by rettles, 11 January 2017 - 11:04 PM.

#75 Redbunny

Posted 12 January 2017 - 06:20 AM

Hi everyone,

I got a BFP test on Monday (and another Monday afternoon and another Tuesday and Wednesday morning) 😊

Looks like baby will be due around 18 September.

This will be our first baby so it's all feeling a little surreal but hubby is really excited while I am being slightly cautious/nervous with a dash of excitement.

Off for blood test this morning to confirm.

Hope you all have an amazing 9 mths ahead of you x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.