Please introduce yourself

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#26 Tesseract

Posted 12 February 2017 - 01:26 AM

Hello all! Congratulations to you all! I'm Tess, Aussie living overseas. Missing home and keen to chat about pregnancy! I'm due October 8 and this will be our second :)

#27 LTV

Posted 13 February 2017 - 09:16 PM

Hi Girls,

I believe I've had a chemical pregnancy. AF arrived today 4 days late. I did have bloods done this morning just to confirm as I received two faint positives.

Good luck and best wishes to you all!

#28 Bidi

Posted 14 February 2017 - 09:47 AM

View PostLTV, on 13 February 2017 - 09:16 PM, said:

Hi Girls,

I believe I've had a chemical pregnancy. AF arrived today 4 days late. I did have bloods done this morning just to confirm as I received two faint positives.

Good luck and best wishes to you all!

I am sorry LTV.  I hope it isn't a chemical and bloods show otherwise.

#29 IShallWearMidnight

Posted 14 February 2017 - 10:39 PM

hi everyone. im tentatively saying hello. literally only 4 weeks and out of 9 pregnancies I have 6 angels.
I had the tiniest spot today so fingers crossed.
This bub was conceived the day before my DHs vasectomy so I hope that its meant to be.
Im in rural WA and my older ones will be 7 5 and 2 when the encore arrives.

#30 Pigling_

Posted 15 February 2017 - 06:57 AM

Hi Tesseract and IShallWearMidnight - welcome and congratulations!

So sorry to hear that LTV - fingers crossed your bloods show otherwise.

#31 mrsmamma

Posted 15 February 2017 - 04:39 PM

Hi ladies, im tentatively joining. Bfp on Monday....coming after 3 negative tests over the last week or so. Im mum to a dd. This has taken us by surprise πŸ˜‰ and might take a bit of getting used to the idea.

#32 rosie_pie

Posted 16 February 2017 - 09:41 AM

Hi girls, excited to be jointing you all - I'm 34 from the GC and this will be our second (DD is 2!). Looking forward to getting to know you all over the next 9 months. Here's hoping to a healthy and uneventful pregnancy for all of us! xxx

#33 Amz84

Posted 17 February 2017 - 08:10 AM

View Postrosie_pie, on 16 February 2017 - 09:41 AM, said:

Hi girls, excited to be jointing you all - I'm 34 from the GC and this will be our second (DD is 2!). Looking forward to getting to know you all over the next 9 months. Here's hoping to a healthy and uneventful pregnancy for all of us! xxx

Congrats Rosie_pie! Where on the Gold Coast are you? I'm 32 and live in Broadbeach Waters :)

Edited by Amz84, 17 February 2017 - 08:11 AM.

#34 rosie_pie

Posted 17 February 2017 - 09:51 AM

Amz I'm in Burleigh Waters :) yay for a GC buddy! I was the only one in my last DIG!

#35 Shiv7897

Posted 19 February 2017 - 02:05 PM

Hi,  I got my positive last Friday,  feeling nervous as ive been through multiple rounds of IVF to get this far,  but hopeful that the heartache is behind us now.

#36 Ksout

Posted 22 February 2017 - 01:59 PM

Hi all,

Jumping in if that's ok. We got our much longed for BFP yesterday with a beta of 541. We've been trying over 2 years and have spent the last 12 months doing IVF. This was our fifth cycle and our last, a FET and it worked!

My nurse said I should be due around 23rd. I've got a followup BT next tuesday then our first scan a couple weeks after that.

#37 sraho

Posted 22 February 2017 - 06:32 PM

Hi all! I am in Maitland (basically Newcastle) NSW.

I am 28 and this is my first pregnancy. We tried for about a year and got a BFP shortly after a long term friend passed from Ovarian cancer (gotta say, felt like a sign!)

Then, on the 14th, we realised she was a tricksy b*st*rd - we had an early (dating) scan and found that our little bean, due the 6th of October - was actually TWO little beans!!

Pretty scared/excited at the moment and hoping for people here to get me - none of my RL friends are even remotely in the same sitch!

I am living with fairly constant nausea, and between waking yesterday and waking this morning slept for a 1.5 hr nap AND 10 hours overnight. 😴😴😴

#38 strawberryblonde76

Posted 22 February 2017 - 09:44 PM

Hi all, I got a bfp last Wed (now 5 weeks as of today). I have 2 DS and we have been for nearly 2.5 years for a third including over a year of IVF yet this is a natural conception. hcg was 3160 on Mon and scan next Thurs. I won't be excited til after that and then after Harmony or 12 week scan I don't think given I'm 40 and had two miscarriages in late 2015/early 2016. Looking forward to sharing the journey!

#39 kSel86

Posted 23 February 2017 - 08:25 PM

Wow welcome all newbies! Hope you all have a great next nine months here and look forward to getting to know you all in our chat threads :)

#40 Kymmy80

Posted 27 February 2017 - 03:25 PM

Coming to join here now. Had my dating scan today and has put my EDD at Oct 5. We are still very cautious after losing our last baby at 16 weeks. I have an almost 3 year old as well.

#41 kSel86

Posted 28 February 2017 - 09:16 AM

Welcome Kymmy, we have 3 of us now due on the 5th :)

#42 countingthetribe

Posted 28 February 2017 - 11:34 AM

Hi Everyone,
Wanted to pop in and say hello.  I'm a new to the forum.  Last week we found out we were expecting again,  we already have 6 children and this came as a bit of a surprise.  I guess we are still getting our heads around it.  I'm around 6.5 weeks,  still yet to get bloods done or U/S but ms is already kicking in.  I seem to be good of a morning but by lunch time the nausea kicks in and by school pick up time I'm ready for a kip. I may leave early and let the little two sleep in the car whilst I catch 5 minutes....... ν ½νΈ‰
Anyway, look forward to getting to know you all.  ν ½νΈŠ

#43 Motherofeight

Posted 05 March 2017 - 05:31 PM

Hi Everyone

Mum of 8 already & just found out im 6wks a total surprise as im in my early 40's. Youngest just turned 5. Haven't had bloods yet or U/S yet but EDD is 30th of October.

#44 Pigling_

Posted 05 March 2017 - 06:03 PM

Welcome and congratulations to the newbies!

Kymmy I'm due on the 5th as well :)

Countingthetribe and motherofeight - Wow what big families you have!

#45 Al228

Posted 23 March 2017 - 06:30 PM

Hi Im Alice... due to have our first on 8th October... how has everyone been coping with morning sickness?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.