IVF with PGD #117

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
404 replies to this topic

#51 Blue Lavender

Posted 08 February 2017 - 08:55 PM

We are so overdue on this thread.

#52 furbaby

Posted 09 February 2017 - 05:27 AM

My transfer on Monday. Fingers crossed. I'm gonna hold out to beta day before testing if I can. Like to be prepared for that call. Even though last time it was a BFP and I still broke down crying :p

#53 Shiv7897

Posted 09 February 2017 - 05:49 AM

Go furbaby!  Bring on Monday!

#54 Animal Lover

Posted 09 February 2017 - 10:07 AM

Great news Shiv, glad it all went well!
What day is BT?
Are you on progesterone support?

Furbaby, Monday! Thats great!!!

Having scan on Monday at CD12. Im really hoping for good lining, be able to start progesterone and transfer 5 days later. So maybe sat or sun?
Now ive said that it'll all go haywire....

Im actually excited and looking forward to this transfer. Itll be my 8th one. Surely something good is coming my way!?!

#55 Shiv7897

Posted 09 February 2017 - 10:16 AM

Bt is next Friday.
On progesterone support and the Bondi protocol.  Clexane hurts!

#56 Blue Lavender

Posted 09 February 2017 - 09:21 PM

That's really quick shiv.

#57 Shiv7897

Posted 10 February 2017 - 05:48 AM

Yeah it's exactly 4 weeks next Friday.  Beta was meant to be Friday but the nurse insisted on doing it on Friday because I'd have to go to a different clinic if doing it on the sat or wait until Monday

#58 Shiv7897

Posted 11 February 2017 - 06:43 AM

OMG time is crawling.  I keep alternating between "of course I'll be pregnant"  to "who am I kidding?!"

#59 Animal Lover

Posted 11 February 2017 - 10:28 AM

Shiv, I hope youre not going too crazy!
I know ill be exactly the same. I usually spend my 2ww reading ivf blogs and websites where women write about their 2ww symptoms. It strangely makes me feel like im doing something.

Are you doing any of the 'old wives tales' that may or may not work?
Pineapple core, brazil nuts, only lukewarm foods and drink?

#60 Shiv7897

Posted 11 February 2017 - 02:20 PM

Not this time.  I've done them in the past but I honestly believe it just comes down to luck.  Just trying to keep my mind off it.  It's ok when I'm busy but the quiet times  (driving,  going to sleep /walking up etc)  that I find myself obsessing

#61 Shiv7897

Posted 11 February 2017 - 02:21 PM

And I also read the blogs or look at pinterest or plan the nursery lol

#62 furbaby

Posted 11 February 2017 - 03:23 PM

Shiv it's the longest 11 days isn't it. I really hope this is our month. I'm already obsessing and I haven't even had the transfer yet!!

#63 Shiv7897

Posted 11 February 2017 - 03:28 PM

It's so hard not to! And I'm terrified it won't work because I don't know what else I can do.  FS was already talking about surrogacy given the number of fails I've had before the lap.

Its tempting to think that because I the surgery,  treated the endo/adeno,  added the nkc protocol,  and used low dose stim meds to prepare for transfer that the combination of doing all that differently means this will work.

Then I remember that its ivf lol

Edited by Shiv7897, 11 February 2017 - 03:29 PM.

#64 Blue Lavender

Posted 11 February 2017 - 04:02 PM

It's so hot!  I'm thinking for my next one will try and keep myself occupied with some movies. I'm on a different protocol so hope it's the trick. Shiv I hope this time next week you will be on the grads thread

#65 Shiv7897

Posted 11 February 2017 - 08:15 PM

Movies are a good idea!

#66 Blue Lavender

Posted 11 February 2017 - 10:22 PM

We need comedies shiv. Old wives tales say laughter is good for  implantation! I've got it sorted for my next 2ww!

#67 Shiv7897

Posted 12 February 2017 - 06:23 AM

I did that last try,  watched about 6 in a row!

#68 Blue Lavender

Posted 12 February 2017 - 07:56 AM

I think on this thread we must have just about tried everything. Have a good day shiv. How will you keep occupied? Fur baby are you tomorrow?

#69 furbaby

Posted 12 February 2017 - 08:44 AM

Yep had bloods yesterday and they're all good to go. Transfer at 11am tomorrow with acupuncture pre and post.

Hope your scan goes well tomorrow Animal!

#70 Shiv7897

Posted 12 February 2017 - 11:49 AM

Good luck for transfer furbaby!

#71 Animal Lover

Posted 12 February 2017 - 06:50 PM

Thanks Furbaby. Hope it all goes well tomorrow for you.
Let us know how you are after.

#72 1lexi1

Posted 13 February 2017 - 04:50 AM

Hello ladies! I'm still on holidays but have just caught up with the thread...

Shiv - hold tight, these are the hardest days - usually I'm poking my boobs to see if they're sore or not! I agree, the clexane hurts - I'll be using it again in my next cycle!

furbaby - best of luck for today!! Hope it all goes well!

Animal - GL for scan today!

Blue - when do you think your next transfer will be? We might end up being cycle buddies! I'm expecting day one this Thursday, so will have to call the nurses from NZ. I do natural FETs so no scans until day 10.

#73 Wonderstruck

Posted 13 February 2017 - 05:00 AM

Good luck Furbaby!

Hang in there Shiv.

Good Luck for the scan Animal.

Lexi - yay for day 1 being close :)

#74 Aardvark2016

Posted 13 February 2017 - 05:38 AM

So much is happening this week!!

Shiv- I hope work provides adequate distraction and the days fly by

Fur baby- good luck today!

Animal- I hope the scan goes well.

I hope the holiday is good lexi.

Wonderstruck- can't be long now! Stay cool and look after yourself.

AFM the test build is due to finish in 3 weeks. AF and the test are due to arrive on pretty much the same day so FX the timing will work out and we can start in early march.

Hope everyone else is going well too.

#75 Wonderstruck

Posted 13 February 2017 - 05:57 AM

I hope they finish early Aadvark to make it less stressful.

I have caught my DHs cold - I hope it doesn't take me out for a week like it did with him! 2 weeks to go...

Edited by Wonderstruck, 13 February 2017 - 05:57 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.