Due in October 2017 Chat Thread :)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
185 replies to this topic

#176 Shiv7897

Posted 22 February 2017 - 05:40 PM

DH is coming to my 6 weeks scan. Probably not the 8 week one with the OB because of work,  but will try and make all the others

#177 yetanotherredhead

Posted 22 February 2017 - 06:02 PM

Thanks all for your kind words a re: loss of all my pregnancy symptoms.

I really am trying not to stress but honestly it's so difficult when my symptoms were so severe.

My next FS scan is on Monday (I had one this Monday) so will make sure to post updates.

Please come back nausea + sore boobs + smell + food aversions.

#178 sraho

Posted 22 February 2017 - 07:06 PM

I had a scan at 6weeks+4 days and my husband came with. I am stoked that he did, because it was on Valentine's Day and the sonographer pointed out that there were TWO babies on the scan!

Good luck notanotherreadhead, it must be stressful! I didn't have any symptoms yesterday and it freaked me out a bit but was reliably exhausted and nauseous by 2pm (not that that is helpful, sorry ).

I am just so tired and nauseated... and often lightheaded and things smell so damn strong. I'm a high school teacher and am worried my kids might figure it out if I feel anymore nauseated than I am now!

#179 Gerbera2015

Posted 22 February 2017 - 08:12 PM

Sraho - twins!! You get to be more tired than all of us, take it easy

#180 Eliloulou

Posted 22 February 2017 - 11:02 PM

Oooh twins, how exciting! Congratulations! :) :)
I'm soooo bloated, could have nothing to do with the fact that all I've eaten today is carbs... must work on that.Scans in the past haven't been the best for us, hubby stresses out so much he has to leave the room or he faints. I think this time he can sit outside and I will call him in when/if there is good news.

Edited by Eliloulou, 22 February 2017 - 11:18 PM.

#181 kSel86

Posted 23 February 2017 - 06:32 AM

Elgw Hubby came this time as we were both so nervous after our loss last time. Was good to have him there, he was pretty excited to see the heartbeat :)

Still feeling like poo... already dry reaching and gagging thismorning not two minutes after getting out of bed! Holy blah this is so different to mh last two, first i beatly had anything wxcept could not stand meat or the smell of meat cooking, second i had a few random chucks most of the way through but not really nausea just eat something that body didnt like and up it would come. This time sick all day everyday.. hubs is conviced its a boy this time..(have two DD)

Eight weeks today... trying not to stress too much but hard with last years mmc on my mind all the time! Only 4 more weeks till we get another scan 😳😬

#182 Bidi

Posted 23 February 2017 - 09:52 AM

Yeah I've gone from 4250 to 46,250 in a week!!!  Feeling so much better!!!  Scan booked for next wed at 7 weeks.  DH won't come as it's going to be my lunch break.  A bit nervous but the bloods make me feel better.

Nearly vomited this morning after darling daughters toilet effort.  Smells are my enemy at the moment!!!

#183 kSel86

Posted 23 February 2017 - 11:04 AM

Thats great Bidi! Good luck with your scan though Im sure with those numbers everything is traveling along fine :) Smells are awful for me too. The fridge still stinks but cant find the smell and hubs cant smell it so it must just be me atm... am on struggle street today, I just wanna throw up and sleep :?

#184 Ninja.Ivy

Posted 23 February 2017 - 01:31 PM

Fantastic levels Bidi, that must be such a relief. Good luck for your scan.

Elgw I took hubby along for the scan - I'm glad I did as it made it much more real for him to see the heartbeat, I think he was having a bit of trouble getting his head around it before that. Now he definitely believes there is a baby in there :grin:

kSel86 argh the fridge! I am the same. Every time it gets opened I just smell this weird smell but can't find anything in there that's causing it. We live in a small apartment too so it makes the living room stink as well, I hate it. Hubby can't smell it either and tells me I'm crazy.

I had to go out today at lunch and buy a pants/button extender after walking around all morning with a rubber band holding my work pants together :huh:

Was feeling really awful today but picked up a Slurpee on the way back and it actually helped the nausea. God my diet is AWFUL at the moment, and GP took me off Elevit because of other issues - sorry baby :dry:

#185 sraho

Posted 23 February 2017 - 02:02 PM

KSel86 - I am struggling hard today too! Everything smells gross and my tummy is upset and I have been hella nauseated all day :( I've eaten three mini packets of rice crackers and am going crazy on the lemonade - &I just bought some ginger though I gotta say it is a SUPER strong flavour atm and I don't know if I can keep that going!

Ninja.Ivy - I feel you on the diet! Prepping food is just groooooss at the moment, I can't handle it and my poor husband just wants to eat normal things and I either say "no, I can't eat x/y/z because pregnant" or "that sounds gross, how about potato gems/a peanut butter sandwich/just garlic bread"!

How did you go with finding the pants extender? I have been looking in shops for a belly band to do a similar job but have so far been unsuccessful.

#186 ~A2~

Posted 23 February 2017 - 04:33 PM

Thread closed.

New thread here:  http://www.essential...-chat-thread-2/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.