Posted 08 February 2017 - 05:56 PM

Hi all

New thread here

Previous thread:  http://www.essential...17-chat-thread/

Regards

Ali

#2 Happylilcamper

Posted 08 February 2017 - 07:42 PM

So just went to doctor to get new referral for tomorrow's scan as I lost it and he read the report and stated the report said no cardiac activity? We (me drew and scan dude) saw the flickering heartbeat so wtf? I wish wish wish I knew what was going on. This is cruel.

#3 Mrs_Bay

Posted 08 February 2017 - 08:00 PM

Oh Happylilcamper.... Did the Dr give you anymore explanation or just that the report said no cardiac activity? What did he say when you said you all saw a flickering heart beat? Hopefully the scan tomorrow will clear everything up for you. Thinking very positive thoughts for you. Xxx

#4 rettles

Posted 08 February 2017 - 08:05 PM

WA people!!

So I got a letter for an appointment for King Edward Memorial Hospital today on the same day I also booked a private OB.

Does the King Edwards appointment mean I have been accepted as a public patient? Or will they look at me and then decide?

Either way, guess the ball is rolling now..

View PostHappylilcamper, on 08 February 2017 - 07:42 PM, said:

So just went to doctor to get new referral for tomorrow's scan as I lost it and he read the report and stated the report said no cardiac activity? We (me drew and scan dude) saw the flickering heartbeat so wtf? I wish wish wish I knew what was going on. This is cruel.

HLC - don't stress - wait for the scan tomorrow before you hit the panic button ((hugs))

#5 Lefloof

Posted 09 February 2017 - 08:21 AM

Let us know how you go Lilcamper! Surely if you saw the heartbeat it must have been a mistake - on my dating scan the report they sent to my doctor had a completely different due date to the one they told me and confirmed on the day - mistakes happen!!

Hanging out for my scan tomorrow. Thinking of us all in the same boat!

#6 TheatricalLady

Posted 09 February 2017 - 09:01 AM

Did they do a measurement of the heart beat?? And tell you how many bpm it was?? Coz maybe that is what they meant.  Quite often the report is written by a different person to who does the scan,  and if they didn't take a measurement of the heartbeat,  maybe that person didn't know it was there.
Best of luck for today xx

#7 SugarGirl

Posted 09 February 2017 - 10:03 AM

View PostHappylilcamper, on 08 February 2017 - 07:42 PM, said:

What the!!??
I dont know what to say!? You would think you woukd have been told this piece of vital information!!??
And how dare he cause you unnecessary worry if everything is ok!!!
Thinking of you hun....keep us posted!

#8 SugarGirl

Posted 09 February 2017 - 10:04 AM

All the best luck to those with scas today!! Keep us posted. Xxx

#9 Redfishbluefish

Posted 09 February 2017 - 10:34 AM

Hi girls, good luck to everyone having scans in the next couple of days, there seems to be a few! Hoping for good results for everyone. I've been reading but not posting, I'm just so knackered lol. I got a bit worried because my symptoms seemed to disappear for a couple of days (when I was on night duty to boot- symptoms are usually much worse when tired!), but back to spewing this morning I had bloods this morning, scan not til 27th. 10 weeks tomorrow, getting there!

#10 SugarGirl

Posted 09 February 2017 - 10:43 AM

View PostRedfishbluefish, on 09 February 2017 - 10:34 AM, said:

Hi girls, good luck to everyone having scans in the next couple of days, there seems to be a few! Hoping for good results for everyone. I've been reading but not posting, I'm just so knackered lol. I got a bit worried because my symptoms seemed to disappear for a couple of days (when I was on night duty to boot- symptoms are usually much worse when tired!), but back to spewing this morning ������ I had bloods this morning, scan not til 27th. 10 weeks tomorrow, getting there!

Any belly yet hun??

#11 Redfishbluefish

Posted 09 February 2017 - 11:38 AM

By night time I'm bigger than I was at 24 weeks with #1! This is #4 though. Not so bad during the day but not fitting well into most pants. I can just feel my fundus. You? I think you're slightly ahead of me :)

#12 Lefloof

Posted 09 February 2017 - 11:54 AM

I'm 10 + 1 and just think I'm maybe starting to feel a bit firmer / fuller in my lower abdomen. It's my first so I have no idea what to expect heh. Doesn't help that I'm feeling an extra layer on my stomach in general haha...

#13 TheatricalLady

Posted 09 February 2017 - 12:50 PM

I am starting to get a bit of a bump :) it is weird this time.  Last time I didn't show until about 18 weeks,  coz I was overweight.  But I lost weight between my pregnancies, so I already have a bit of a bump. I too am certainly bigger at night than I am during the day.  And finding I am having to wear maternity pants,  as they give support under my belly (because I suffer a bit with ligament pain.

#14 Happylilcamper

Posted 09 February 2017 - 02:58 PM

Saw our sweet baby this morning 170bpm 8 weeks. Bleeding is ongoing but not affecting baby.

I ugly cried haha!

#15 Lefloof

Posted 09 February 2017 - 03:10 PM

So happy for you HLC!! Yay!! ☺

#16 gumleaf

Posted 09 February 2017 - 03:22 PM

That's great news Happylilcamper! Sorry you went through all that stress - really happy for you :)

#17 SugarGirl

Posted 09 February 2017 - 03:25 PM

View PostRedfishbluefish, on 09 February 2017 - 11:38 AM, said:

By night time I'm bigger than I was at 24 weeks with #1! This is #4 though. Not so bad during the day but not fitting well into most pants. I can just feel my fundus. You? I think you're slightly ahead of me :)

Im 11 weeks today. ....belly with no. 2 is massive! !!!

#18 SugarGirl

Posted 09 February 2017 - 03:26 PM

View PostHappylilcamper, on 09 February 2017 - 02:58 PM, said:

Saw our sweet baby this morning 170bpm 8 weeks. Bleeding is ongoing but not affecting baby.

I ugly cried haha!

Woo hoo!!!!!!!!

#19 Redfishbluefish

Posted 09 February 2017 - 03:32 PM

Congrats Happylilcamper, wonderful news ☺️

#20 Daffy2016

Posted 09 February 2017 - 05:36 PM

Congrats happylilcamper! That's fantastic!

I am tired and grumpy and queasy and over it. And DH didn't unload the dishwasher

#21 rettles

Posted 09 February 2017 - 08:39 PM

View PostHappylilcamper, on 09 February 2017 - 02:58 PM, said:

I ugly cried haha!

So happy for you, congratulations!!! <3

#22 Lefloof

Posted 10 February 2017 - 07:48 AM

Scan day for me, eep!! Excited / nervous!

#23 kSel86

Posted 10 February 2017 - 08:12 AM

Thinking of you Lefloof hope it goes great xxx

Congrats HLC thats wonderful news!!

Edited by kSel86, 10 February 2017 - 08:13 AM.

#24 SugarGirl

Posted 10 February 2017 - 10:24 AM

View PostLefloof, on 10 February 2017 - 07:48 AM, said:

Scan day for me, eep!! Excited / nervous!

Oohh....very exciting! !!! Keep us posted  xxxx

#25 Happylilcamper

Posted 10 February 2017 - 12:12 PM

Good luck lefloof xx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.