Regards

Ali

#2 Shiv7897

Posted 23 February 2017 - 04:45 PM

Gold!

#3 Eliloulou

Posted 23 February 2017 - 10:14 PM

Silver :)

I feel sick today, like I am aching all over, nauseous and my throat feels like I've swallowed razor blades. Great timing body thank you.

Edited by Eliloulou, 23 February 2017 - 10:29 PM.

#4 Shiv7897

Posted 24 February 2017 - 06:14 AM

Oh no :( that's the last thing you need.

#5 beingme

Posted 24 February 2017 - 06:23 AM

Trying to keep up but hard to get this page on my phone so hop on a couple times a week.

Oh no Eliloulou sickness is the last thing you need, we had a slight cold go thru our house thankfully it wasn't too bad.

I still don't have much morning sickness at around 7w have a dating scan next week so quite nervous.

#6 Pigling_

Posted 24 February 2017 - 06:27 AM

Oh no. Sorry to hear you are sick eliloulou. Hopefully you feel better soon.

#7 Bidi

Posted 24 February 2017 - 08:12 AM

Hope you feel better soon eliloulou.  I always get sick in my first trimester!  Low immunity.

I swear I look 3 months pregnant this morning and I'm only 6 and a bit weeks.  4th baby is not going to be easy to hide.

#8 e_vonny

Posted 24 February 2017 - 08:50 AM

Hi all, I'm dipping my toes in here; late to the party. I got a very faint positive 2 days ago and today a BFP that came up straight away. I'm here because according to LMP I'd be due on the 30th Oct but I think I ovulated late so I might be Nov instead. I thought I'd say hi in both groups (no Nov group yet though). So hi!

#9 Ninja.Ivy

Posted 24 February 2017 - 10:40 AM

Hi e_vonny. Congratulations on your BFP! You are of course welcome to hang out here until you find out your EDD for sure :)

sraho - I found the pants extender at Target. I think Baby Bunting has them too.

https://www.target.c...bo-kit/17623025

Not really sure I'll go as far as the fabric patch with the fly undone! lol. But for now with a long-ish shirt it is ok.

Casual Friday today, wearing low cut jeans that sit under my belly, SO much more comfortable than work clothes (although not sure how much longer my butt will fit in them :huh: )

#10 e_vonny

Posted 24 February 2017 - 05:24 PM

Thanks Ninja Ivy.

I absolutely loved Just Jeans maternity jeans last time. I still wear them regularly, even before I got pregnant this time. They are low cut and have buttons on the inside to adjust the elastic waistband. I'm regular build and petite so there's no need to be big to wear them. They look like regular jeans to a casual observer.

http://www.jeanswest...toms.htm#_31160

Just jeans have a belly band attached to their jeans but I didn't like that. Some other mums loved them though. I preferred the Jeanwest ones.

Edited by e_vonny, 24 February 2017 - 05:25 PM.

#11 sraho

Posted 24 February 2017 - 07:49 PM

Ninja.Ivy - I am jealous of your casual Friday attire - that sounds so much more comfortable than my work pants! And thanks for that info - not sure I will use but always looking for the info :)

Well, my nausea was gross again today. I basically ate rice crackers nonstop - NINE of the mini packets at work :(

I also cried because I baked a cake for my boss thinking it was her birthday this weekend and it isn't until next month!! Everyone in the staff room stared at me and I was crying and saying "I'm actually fine, just ignore it or I will cry even more" but they were lovely and sympathetic.

Looking forward to some more great days ahead... lol

#12 yetanotherredhead

Posted 27 February 2017 - 09:35 AM

Oh sraho - I almost cried reading about the cake situation. What a kind thing to do.

I need to catch-up on everyone's updates. I've been trying to stay away from this thread since my symptoms disappeared last Tuesday.

Thankfully, most symptoms are back in full swing now. Just had another scan with my FS and I got to hear the very relieving heartbeat.

Have grown from 1mm last week to 4mm this week.

I don't think I've ever prayed so much in my life.

Booked in to see my obstetrician next week (8 days away!).

Fingers crossed and loads of prayers all our little ones remain very, very sticky.

Xx

#13 1sttimerbby1

Posted 27 February 2017 - 09:56 AM

Hello everyone
I have been following your posts as I am 5 weeks 3 days pregnant with our first baby. Due date is Oct 27. And I live in south east suburbs of melbourne.
We had a bit of a rough ride getting here and we are so excited for the coming months.
One thing I realized that when you first fall pregnant you have so many questions that you never thought to ask. And Noone ever talks about the first trimester out loud to anyone because it is meant to be a secret.
Anyway I have had technical issues so I was unable to join the group until now!! I am so excited that I now get to interact with people in the same situation!
So firstly a big congratulations to everyone!!

#14 Bidi

Posted 27 February 2017 - 10:38 AM

View Post1sttimerbby1, on 27 February 2017 - 09:56 AM, said:

Hello everyone
I have been following your posts as I am 5 weeks 3 days pregnant with our first baby. Due date is Oct 27. And I live in south east suburbs of melbourne.
We had a bit of a rough ride getting here and we are so excited for the coming months.
One thing I realized that when you first fall pregnant you have so many questions that you never thought to ask. And Noone ever talks about the first trimester out loud to anyone because it is meant to be a secret.
Anyway I have had technical issues so I was unable to join the group until now!! I am so excited that I now get to interact with people in the same situation!
So firstly a big congratulations to everyone!!

Welcome!

Any questions you have I am sure can be answered between the lovely ladies on here.  

Hoping everyone's feeling ok today!!!

#15 e_vonny

Posted 27 February 2017 - 10:40 AM

Welcome 1sttimerbby1! Congratulations on your pregnancy.

#16 strawberryblonde76

Posted 27 February 2017 - 12:51 PM

Hi all,
Just thought I would post in here and say hi, I also posted on the intro thread, but I am due 25 October with baby no 3, nearly 2.5 years to conceive this one including two rounds of IVF yet this is a natural conception.

Hopefully all will go well, I have had two blood tests and Hcg is good but the real test is the scan this Thurs when I will be just over 6 weeks. I feel AWFUL so I hope that's good...in my past two pregs I didn't get any morning sickness til 7 weeks but this time I am really tired and struggling with queasiness etc. Anyway all good signs so I should not complain!

Hope everyone else is good, is everyone else finding they have symptoms already (on top of the standard sore boobs etc)?

Strawberry

#17 kSel86

Posted 27 February 2017 - 01:43 PM

Hey all, welcome newbies, its great seeing so many new faces here (well names anyway).

All traveling well here i think, had such a craving for meat pie yesterday (dont usually eat them) but alas no meet pies here in our house so had to go without, the fam had fish and chips for tea and I couldnt even stomach chips.. I wanted pie lol. Am generally feeling rubbish most of all and every day with the occasional lul which then freaks me out but doesnt last long.

Thats really great news Anotherredhead! Its so nice seeing our little beans on screen. I wish I had another scan before doing the Harmony testing, just to check viability. With our mc last year bub stopped growing at 7 weeks but we didnt find out untill 10 weeks so I would love that reassurance before testing but i dont think i can manage it as im running out of time. Am already 8+4 today so cutting it to fine i think.

Has anyone got a tummy yet? I feel I really have popped out this week even hubs commented last night on my belly. Is much more normal in the mornings but by night i look huge.. :huh:

#18 elawood

Posted 27 February 2017 - 01:58 PM

Hi all,

Jumping in here for now - technically my EDD is 2nd of Nov but there isn't a Nov group yet. Yet to be confirmed by a dating scan at 7 weeks so could technically still be due late Oct!

Pregnancy confirmed by GP today and have forms for bloods at the end of the week.

This is our first baby but second pregnancy. We lost our first one at 13 weeks just before Christmas with a neural tube defect so we are still a bit on tenderhooks until that important 11 week scan.

No real symptoms yet, just crazy dreams, highly emotional and stuffed up sinuses oh and I need to pee every five minutes.

isttrimesterbaby1 = yes it is good to ask people on forums lots of questions, especially if you aren't ready to tell yet! Last time I told a few close friends so had some advice. This time I'm telling no one until we get the all clear. For no other reason than I want it to be happy news and not clouded with a 'maybe.' If something went wrong again, I'd tell them anyway.

Congratulations to everyone else!

#19 Amz84

Posted 27 February 2017 - 02:51 PM

Elgw - how did your scan go today?

I'm on my way to mind now and have to admit to being a little nervous, hoping everything is fine! Feeling like rubbish today, so hopefully it's a good sign!!

#20 e_vonny

Posted 27 February 2017 - 03:22 PM

Good to see you here elawood! :)

Welcome strawberryblonde.

View PostkSel86, on 27 February 2017 - 01:43 PM, said:

Has anyone got a tummy yet?

I have a food tummy :D

Good luck Amz!!

Edited by ~A2~, 05 March 2017 - 11:45 AM.

#21 yetanotherredhead

Posted 27 February 2017 - 03:27 PM

Thanks so much Ksel86 and welcome newbies!

#22 Shiv7897

Posted 27 February 2017 - 04:27 PM

I have a food and bloating tummy too!

#23 Amz84

Posted 27 February 2017 - 05:13 PM

Scan went well - bubba has implanted well and doctor is happy - must have ovulated a few days later than we first thought though, I'm measuring at 6w3d and not 7 weeks! Measuring 0.6cm and HR of 117bpm! Still only early days but feeling a little more positive now!!

#24 Gerbera2015

Posted 27 February 2017 - 05:29 PM

View PostAmz84, on 27 February 2017 - 05:13 PM, said:

Scan went well - bubba has implanted well and doctor is happy - must have ovulated a few days later than we first thought though, I'm measuring at 6w3d and not 7 weeks! Measuring 0.6cm and HR of 117bpm! Still only early days but feeling a little more positive now!!

I thought I was 7 weeks too, and was 6w4d, .77, .78 and .91 were the measurements she got, I'm assuming the .91 was an error. HR was 116.

#25 Eliloulou

Posted 27 February 2017 - 06:52 PM

Lots of newbies!! Welcome to you all :) :)
I can't believe some of you are at scan stage already! I was at the end of my last DIG as well and it was horrid throughout the pregnancy, especially when babies were being born, but I appreciate it now that she is one of the last to have her birthday! I don't want her to grow up!!

I'm feeling much better now thank you, amazing how effective panadol can be! My gag reflex is pretty full on atm, had a little spew in a public toilet on Sunday because I saw a little wee!

First GP appointment for me tomorrow, but currently I'm a poas addict and the positives are coming up super super strong, and CB digi said 3+ weeks so feel like  its headed down the right track. Trying to keep a positive mind frame!

Hope everyone is keeping well!

Edited by Eliloulou, 27 February 2017 - 06:54 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.