Symptoms

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 arayofsunshine

Posted 14 March 2017 - 08:58 AM

What symptoms does everyone have so far?

#2 arayofsunshine

Posted 14 March 2017 - 08:59 AM

At the moment I have been more tired than usual although part of the reason is due to low iron. I've been taking Ferro-F and Elevit past couple days and feeling a little better.

Apart from that just have a bigger appetite and cravings for different things.

Also a clearer face than usual. I'm prone to acne especially around the time of AF.

#3 Wanting#3

Posted 14 March 2017 - 11:42 AM

My boobies are more sentience, soooo tired especially with a 6 yr old and 2.5 yr old. I'm definitely more moody and less patient. I feel back for my kids and dh but I just can't help it ! Hoping it settles down soon :-)

#4 e_vonny

Posted 14 March 2017 - 03:06 PM

Some pregnancy insomnia - but it might just be because my toddler doesn't sleep through! I'm finding more awake periods for me though.
Feeling sick in the stomach but not throwing up.
Bloating - I have to undo the button of my work pants.

#5 ljp89

Posted 14 March 2017 - 05:02 PM

Incredibly fatigued. Have never felt so worn out! Just thought I was overworking til I got my BFP (although, I probably am overworking) but same hours I've worked for three months straight now and I just want to sleep all the time.

Also bloated and very nauseous - not throwing up, but can't stomach any food apart from plain crackers. Also TMI warning, so much diarrhoea the last few days. Very uncomfortable especially at work, but I don't know, constipation could possibly be worse, maybe I'm lucky..

Arayofsunshine - I also have clear skin where I normally break out terribly when I get AF! Didn't know if that was a symptom or not 😬

Anyone else having trouble with food? Any tips on how to get proper (or at least better) nutrition?

#6 Sally1983

Posted 14 March 2017 - 05:09 PM

Tired and impatient at times. Trying not to lose it at DH or my colleagues!!
Feel a bit icky in the tummy but also really hungry?

#7 Sally1983

Posted 14 March 2017 - 05:12 PM

ljp, I really struggled with 'morning' sickness last time. I lived off cheese and crackers and instant noodles.
Maybe try a smoothie?

#8 ljp89

Posted 14 March 2017 - 05:19 PM

Smoothies could be the go thanks Sally! Think I better invest in a new blender

I'm so lucky, DF had cooked a meal of satay chicken for me when I got home from work today and he was so happy going on about how he's going to make sure he looks after me more than ever now that I'm PG - and I felt so bad telling him I can't handle the thought of eating!

He ended up going to the supermarket before he left for work and made sure I've got plenty of dry crackers in the house! πŸ˜‚

#9 MumOfFun

Posted 15 March 2017 - 07:28 AM

I had this weird skin sensations started at my boobs almost a numbing feeling then it spread to my upper arm neck and left side of my face. It seems to have settled down today. I felt like my face was all puffy. It could be related to this weird allergy/cold thing I had Monday. Lots of sneezing itchy eyes runny nose. I was very tired. Had a lay down at 5pm DF woke me up at 6pm I couldn't keep my eyes open so slept of another hour before having tea and then went to bed around 8:30pm. Wasn't as tired yesterday. Hope I'm not too bad today as I'm working late!!

Acne was really bad before BFP. I seriously thought AF was coming. So happy she didn't. 😊

#10 arayofsunshine

Posted 15 March 2017 - 09:17 AM

View Postljp89, on 14 March 2017 - 05:02 PM, said:

Incredibly fatigued. Have never felt so worn out! Just thought I was overworking til I got my BFP (although, I probably am overworking) but same hours I've worked for three months straight now and I just want to sleep all the time.

Also bloated and very nauseous - not throwing up, but can't stomach any food apart from plain crackers. Also TMI warning, so much diarrhoea the last few days. Very uncomfortable especially at work, but I don't know, constipation could possibly be worse, maybe I'm lucky..

Arayofsunshine - I also have clear skin where I normally break out terribly when I get AF! Didn't know if that was a symptom or not ν ½νΈ¬

Anyone else having trouble with food? Any tips on how to get proper (or at least better) nutrition?

Yes no acne is definitely a pregnancy symptom unfortunately or fortunately :) Also glowing skin soon to come...

Elevit and Ferro-F tablets are really good for nutrition. Try also drinking juices with a few different fruit and vegetables in them. Anything with ginger is good for nausea. Also eating a lot salads and fruit salads.

#11 ljp89

Posted 15 March 2017 - 10:07 AM

Thanks for the tips arayofsunshine

Juices sound like a good idea.

I've just come home from work sick.. Incredibly nauseous. I feel like I'm going to throw up but it just ends up coming out the other end 🀒 much like that scene from Bridesmaids if everyone's familiar with that πŸ€’πŸ˜‚

#12 Jax12

Posted 15 March 2017 - 11:33 AM

Constipation.  It sucks.  Not sure if it's pg-related or from the multivitamin I'm taking or both.  But it sucks.

#13 Sally1983

Posted 15 March 2017 - 05:49 PM

Oh man I had shocking constipation around 11weeks last time. DH had to give me an enema 😭😭

#14 fritzkitz

Posted 16 March 2017 - 08:05 AM

Tired, I regularly lift boxes at work weighing 9-14kg and now that I'm pg I feel so weak and exhausted trying to do it!

Mild cramps that come and go, boobs are sore-ish but hurt a lot more at night for some reason and I get queasy a lot, but not enough to put me off food. :)

#15 Animal Lover

Posted 16 March 2017 - 11:24 AM

I'm just dizzy all the time. Feel like I'm going up in an elevator.

And because I'm on Progesterone pessaries and injections I get so so bloated at the end of the day. I look 7 months pregnant!

#16 e_vonny

Posted 16 March 2017 - 12:51 PM

Does anyone get a lot of gas? I burp a lot now and even some out the other end. I think the burping is MS related though. I tend to burp for relief after I feel carsick etc.

#17 ljp89

Posted 16 March 2017 - 04:26 PM

View Poste_vonny, on 16 March 2017 - 12:51 PM, said:

Does anyone get a lot of gas? I burp a lot now and even some out the other end. I think the burping is MS related though. I tend to burp for relief after I feel carsick etc.

Yes! Heaps. Both ends as well

#18 jayz~mel

Posted 17 March 2017 - 07:37 AM

I'm tired, but I have a rowdy 1yr old and we're currently moving house, so that could explain that.

No breast sensitivity yet.

TMI, but OMG my CM is insane!! I feel like my VJJ has it's own swimming pool :lol:

No food aversions as yet, but yesterday I was sharing a ham and cheese roll from Coles with DS3 and I'd never realised they were so salty!!

I'm not taking any pregnancy supps yet. I ended up with horrible MS with DS3 and it stopped the day I stopped taking the pregnancy supp, so thinking I'll just take folic and iron tabs this time.

xx Mel.

#19 e_vonny

Posted 17 March 2017 - 09:43 AM

lol Jaz-mel at your vjj swimming pool!
So weird this pregnancy I'm not getting a lot of CM. I actually thought I wasn't pregnant during the 2ww because it was all dry. No swimming here ;)

I felt so sick this morning. Usually I feel better after breakfast but this time it just lingered. I still feel sick. No vomiting. Eating is helping. I was feeling horrible on the train trip to work.

#20 jayz~mel

Posted 17 March 2017 - 10:10 AM

e_vonny I hope the yucky gut doesn't hang around. I didn't get any MS with DS1, got it for 2wks with DS2 and had it horribly until halfway through the 2nd trimester with DS3. Really hoping I don't get it for the whole pregnancy this time :/

#21 e_vonny

Posted 17 March 2017 - 01:51 PM

View Postjayz~mel, on 17 March 2017 - 10:10 AM, said:

I didn't get any MS with DS1, got it for 2wks with DS2 and had it horribly until halfway through the 2nd trimester with DS3.

OMG. Don't tell me that! Lol. I didn't have MS with DS1 either. I thought that meant I wouldn't get it this time. I was WRONG. Lucky I'm not planning for a third.

#22 150watson

Posted 17 March 2017 - 02:05 PM

Wow!

I am now 5 weeks, I didn't think I would get any symptoms.
But I do have extremely sore nipples. That would be down to them being up all the time? What is up with that! So early!

I also get some lower abdomen pains from time to time, almost as though a period is coming, cross between the kind of pain ya get when you haven't let out some gas or been to the toilet in a while.

And sometimes what feels like stitch in the middle of my belly, usually on one side, but thats only happened a couple of times.

Anyone else had similar?

#23 jayz~mel

Posted 19 March 2017 - 04:37 PM

150watson - It's just gas hun. I had it on and off yesterday :)

Is anyone else craving anything yet? The last few days, I can't get enough juice and strawberry milk!! I haven't drunk juice in months!! Lol.

#24 150watson

Posted 22 March 2017 - 03:25 PM

I have already mentioned my symptoms in here before.

I just wanted to check, to see if anyone is the same as me.

I always have belly pains, kinda cross between the same as 3 things;

· Like I have AF about to make a visit
· Like I have been holding wind in for way too long, and causing              pain
· Like I really need to go for number 2 and am overdue

Yet there is no AF, obviously.

And the pains are still there when i complete any of the others.

I understand there are plenty of changes going on and there are plenty of symptoms to be had. But if anyone is getting similar that can reassure me they are getting the same and its normal, it would really put my mind at ease.

I am 35 years old, this is my first after over 2 years of trying with unexplained infertility. So you can understand my concern.

Thank you in advance.

#25 150watson

Posted 22 March 2017 - 03:26 PM

View Postjayz~mel, on 19 March 2017 - 04:37 PM, said:

150watson - It's just gas hun. I had it on and off yesterday :)

Is anyone else craving anything yet? The last few days, I can't get enough juice and strawberry milk!! I haven't drunk juice in months!! Lol.

I was worried as I have had it everyday non stop.

And trust me when I say - I am releasing gas no dramas! lol!

I have no cravings yet by the way, how far along are you?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.