Due in December - join in here

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
107 replies to this topic

#101 Hummingbird82

Posted 17 April 2017 - 04:13 PM

Hi Bebe B welcome and congratulations! I'm also due on the 15th December :-) (by our dates).

I'm waiting on some blood test results for a nasty rash that has come up all over my body. Once I know more, I'll update. Waiting is so hard!

#102 Pepps

Posted 17 April 2017 - 04:20 PM

Hi ladies! Joining in here. Think I'm due around the 6th but don't have any real dates yet because no lmp and scan is next week. It's all just a guess at the moment based on rising hcg. This will be our second Bub DS is 17 months. We had an early miscarriage back in feb so pretty lucky to be expecting again already and hoping everything goes well. Been so sick the past week, it is just awful. looking forward to getting to know everyone. I still keep in touch with the ladies from my sons DIG.

#103 LittleLoves3

Posted 17 April 2017 - 06:34 PM

Congrats and welcome Bebe and Pepps :)

#104 bubbaowe

Posted 17 April 2017 - 10:34 PM

Hi all ! Jumping in here after a positive HPT on Friday, and a much darker positive HPT on Monday after a weekend away camping.
This is our second bub, our 1st, a girl, is almost 2. Had been TTC for 7 months, and I can't believe we have finally got our bub on the way!
It all feels quite surreal! Looking forward to being on this journey with you all. My first DIG was awesome, and still going strong!
Estimated due date is 23 December...Christmas baby!!!

#105 Oh Penny!

Posted 18 April 2017 - 07:22 AM

Yay bubbaowe! Welcome Bebe and Pepps too, so exciting.
Lucyloo fingers crossed for your test results, hope all is ok, perhaps just a reaction to your recent illness. I remember getting a similar rash once after I'd had a bout of food poisoning - the body can do funny things!

#106 Oh Penny!

Posted 18 April 2017 - 07:42 AM

PS I just wanted to say how brilliant I am finding her the Ovia pregnancy app. I'd highly recommend it, especially for all those expecting their first Bub. It gives you daily updates about how your baby is developing and what's going on in your own body. Also gives you a place to record what you're eating and what exercise you're doing (and gives you hints and tips along those lines too), as well as a spot to record any questions you have for your next doctor appointment, baby name ideas, notes on milestones etc. I'm really loving it! :)

#107 Purpled

Posted 18 April 2017 - 07:49 AM

I love the Ovia app too! Yesterday DP was telling me how wonderful he was for doing all these chores around the house so I pointed out to him that whilst it looked like I wasn't doing a lot, I was actually busy making a spinal cord for our baby which is pretty damn important!

#108 ~A2~

Posted 18 April 2017 - 09:13 AM

Hi all

Thread closed

New thread here

Regards

Ali

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.