Due in December - join in here

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
107 replies to this topic

#76 Hummingbird82

Posted 13 April 2017 - 11:02 AM

Thanks Ttc123, until I know the little bean is happily tucked away in my uterus l will be over- analysing every little thing. Bring on the dating scan in just over two weeks :-)

#77 LittleLoves3

Posted 13 April 2017 - 12:22 PM

Hi all,

I am nervously joining to say hello...

So I decided to test this morning with a ClearBlue - there is a cross!
I am hesitantly excited after the last few months ... so fingers crossed for everything to go as it should ...
We were pregnant and due August and resulted in a D&C in January after our 7 week scan showed bubs had stopped growing at 6 weeks.

This will be our third and probably last.

Our girls will be so excited when we tell them. They desperately want a baby - although one wants a girl and one wants a boy --- one will be happier ;)

Looking forward to getting to know you all - will have to go back and have a ready through.

I am pretty sure I will only be 4 weeks tomorrow so it's going to be a long wait!

#78 Oh Penny!

Posted 13 April 2017 - 12:24 PM

Off to the Dr for me this afternoon for a second blood test to confirm levels are increasing - my first was so early, I'm just over four weeks now.

DH and I decided last night that rather than trying to keep it secret while his mum and my dad are with us for Easter, we just thought screw it let's share this happy time with our parents. If something goes wrong later we will want their support to get through it anyway. So I told my mum over the phone this morning (she's in the uk) and she was over the moon. So lovely to share the news with her and not feel I'm lying to her anymore, even though it's only been a few days!

#79 Three Of Hearts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 12:41 PM

Here's our little bean :wub:  Depending on where the US technician measured he could get 6w4d, 6w5d and 6w6d so went with the middle! LOL!!  Got a much clearer pic this time than with DD as he had to do an internal.

Posted Image

#80 Hummingbird82

Posted 13 April 2017 - 04:10 PM

What an amazing photo Three of Hearts! Thank you so much for sharing.

Oh Penny - I think that's a great plan to tell your parents. They will be so excited :-)  When I had my missed miscarriage no one apart from DH knew so it was really hard finding support when I needed it most. So since then I've told close friends and family once I know.

#81 Oh Penny!

Posted 13 April 2017 - 04:11 PM

Oh Three Of Hearts how exciting!! Thanks for sharing :)

#82 Oh Penny!

Posted 13 April 2017 - 04:12 PM

Thanks Lucyloo! I was getting all het up about how to keep it a secret and thought it was a bit silly. I'm rubbish with secrets at the best of times!

#83 Hummingbird82

Posted 13 April 2017 - 04:14 PM

Another good reason to share the news ;-)

#84 MMMMatilde

Posted 13 April 2017 - 04:26 PM

Exciting photo Three Of Hearts! I will be able to share mine next Friday (hopefully)! All I want to do is pee on them damn sticks. All the time. Looking forward to seeing the little Peanut and having husband see how real it is.

#85 Ttc123

Posted 13 April 2017 - 06:39 PM

Welcome mummyof2beauties!

Ohpenny, I'm sure your parents are super excited! I ended up telling my best friend this afternoon, as I couldn't wait any longer! She was so excited & it's nice to have someone to talk to about it (other then you all, which I love btw) whilst dh is away.

Great pic threeofhearts! Thanks for sharing!!

#86 Hummingbird82

Posted 13 April 2017 - 07:26 PM

Sorry - I forgot to say welcome to you - mummyof2beauties. Welcome!

I have just noticed that I've got red spots that look like a rash all over my chest and stomach. They don't fade when I press on them and they aren't itchy. Does anyone else have them? I don't remember getting them last time I was pregnant.

#87 mumma nicsta

Posted 14 April 2017 - 10:44 AM

Hi Everyone,
We're due with number two mid december!
Very early - 4 weeks here, but thought i'd drop in and say hello to you all.
Looking forward to following everyone's journey x

Edited by mumma nicsta, 15 April 2017 - 07:39 AM.

#88 Wanabgeek

Posted 14 April 2017 - 12:49 PM

Hi everyone!  By LMP and scan I am due 7/12/17.  Hubby and I are both 36 and this is bub#4 for me, bub #2 for him.  The kids are:
B: 18 next month
G: 15 next month
B: 14 months old
and belly bub is 6w +1

#89 sleung85

Posted 14 April 2017 - 09:27 PM

Hi ladies!

I'm not a Brit, but am married to one.

I'm about five weeks along, with a 21 month old daughter - we were, once again, very lucky to conceive so quickly. It was much harder the second time around with expectations of symptoms, and tested prior to the expected due date of AF, as opposed to waiting like lasy time - used six sticks instead of three haha. Our dating scan isn't for another a week and a half. I'm nervous about showing much earlier than last time.

Hoping everyone is enjoying their long weekend and aren't feeling too poorly.

#90 Hummingbird82

Posted 14 April 2017 - 10:11 PM

Welcome to all the new December mums! Our group is getting bigger and bigger :-)

Have a lovely Easter weekend everyone.

#91 Drivergirl

Posted 15 April 2017 - 06:39 AM

Hi girls,
Dipping my nervous little toe in here DH and I both 29 TTC #1 for 6 months, with one miscarriage at 5weeks and 1 CP.
According to LMP due 19th Dec so a little over 4 weeks. Have a doc appointment on Tuesday to get to ball rolling. Hard not to get excited! I'm trying to take every new BFP as a new experience but also trying to manage expectations is hard!
Tested this morning to an almost instant second line on HPT so taking that as a good sign!
Good luck to all over next 9 months xx

#92 Hummingbird82

Posted 15 April 2017 - 09:06 AM

Congratulations Drivergirl :-) I hope the next nine months go well for you.

I'm off to the doctor this morning. I'm going to get my strange rash checked out. It's spreading and isn't itchy. I have no idea what it is. I'm really hoping it's not some sort of virus, as the first trimester is such an important time for a baby's development. I was really sick just before I found out I was pregnant and the Dr told me it was tonsillitis or glandular fever then. It went away and I've been feeling fine since, but I'm wondering if this could be related?

Anyway, I'll let you know how I go :-)

#93 22Fruitmincepies

Posted 15 April 2017 - 10:23 AM

Lucyloo - how long ago were you sick? You can get all sorts of rashes with viral infections, and sometimes they show up when you feel better.

Hi to all the new people!

#94 Hummingbird82

Posted 15 April 2017 - 10:38 AM

Thanks 22Fruitmincepies. I was sick 2 to 3 weeks ago. I hope it's that.

Dr has given me a referral for an urgent blood test for rubella. I should have the results by Monday. He seemed quite worried which worried me! Anyway, nothing I can do about it. I'll have to go with the flow.

#95 Ttc123

Posted 15 April 2017 - 10:45 AM

Welcome to all the new faces!!

Lucyloo1982 my fingers are crossed it's nothing serious and the doctor is just being overly careful. Let us know once you hear.

#96 Hummingbird82

Posted 15 April 2017 - 12:53 PM

Thanks Ttc123 :-)

I should get the result on Monday so will report back then. I was wondering why the Dr only got me tested for rubella rather than screening for other viruses? Not my normal gp who is usually very thorough.

#97 LittleLoves3

Posted 16 April 2017 - 02:20 PM

I am still so nervous but hoping everything goes ok.

Not a lot of symptoms - light cramping and slight on and off nausea. I want to feel sick so I know things are going ok ...

These first weeks are SO slow!!

How is everyone else going?

#98 Drivergirl

Posted 16 April 2017 - 06:21 PM

View PostMummyof2beauties, on 16 April 2017 - 02:20 PM, said:

I am still so nervous but hoping everything goes ok.

Not a lot of symptoms - light cramping and slight on and off nausea. I want to feel sick so I know things are going ok ...

These first weeks are SO slow!!

How is everyone else going?

In a similar boat mummyof2. Haven't had a sticky baby past 5w5days yet. 4w6days at the moment. Hoping 3rd times a charm and Christmas spirit are all on my side this go around! Also just light cramping and on and off nausea. Finding my nipples are tingling on and off too- that's a weird sensation!! I'm greatful for the symptoms though!! Fingers crossed for sticky babies all around.

#99 LittleLoves3

Posted 16 April 2017 - 08:34 PM

View PostDrivergirl, on 16 April 2017 - 06:21 PM, said:

In a similar boat mummyof2. Haven't had a sticky baby past 5w5days yet. 4w6days at the moment. Hoping 3rd times a charm and Christmas spirit are all on my side this go around! Also just light cramping and on and off nausea. Finding my nipples are tingling on and off too- that's a weird sensation!! I'm greatful for the symptoms though!! Fingers crossed for sticky babies all around.

Hoping for sticky bubba for you too!! It's just so much anxiety! I know the feeling, I want more and more symptoms - with both my girls I was really sick from about 5.5/6 weeks and the last one I wasn't, so I am just hoping for that as a sign things are ok...

Little christmas miracles hopefully!! :heart:

#100 Bebe B

Posted 17 April 2017 - 03:44 PM

Hi all! Im new here to EB. Just found out last week I am pregnant with our first bub- which, going by LMP, will be due 15 December. Had first faint bfp last Sunday and kept testing daily.... waited til Friday to tell hubby when there was no doubt the lines on the test were dark enough and when he had finished night shift lol didnt want to tell him as he rushed off to work one night! Starting to get excited but still quite anxious as it seems so early (5w 3d).
Extra special Christmas pressies for all of us this year! Looking forward to chatting with you all 😊

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.