Due in Nov 2017 Chat Thread

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 ~A2~

Posted 18 April 2017 - 08:59 AM

Hi everyone

Congratulations on your pregnancies.

Here is a chat thread for you all to chat to each other and introduce yourselves.  I will start a new thread each time the post count reaches 100+ posts.

Please take a second the read the guidelines and information posted for this area and let me know if you have any questions etc.

Kind regards

Ali

EB/EK Moderator

http://www.essential...oduce-yourself/PS I have linked this on from your introduce yourself thread as it was getting a little long - this will save you wandering through all the pages.  It is here

#2 jellyslice

Posted 20 April 2017 - 07:39 PM

Hi everyone

Hello! 38yo, 10w with my first and it's come as quite a surprise. We just had our first scan on Tuesday so it's suddenly become very, very real, very quickly! I haven't told many people, and I literally have no idea what I am doing (there has been a lot of Googling in the last 4 weeks!). EDD is Nov 16th.

Congrats to everyone - look forward to sharing this journey with you. If someone could tell me how I can join the FB group I'd really appreciate it!

- J.

#3 Jax12

Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:51 PM

Congratulations!!  I've sent you a PM about the fb group.

Nov 16 was my first son's EDD (this one is due 12th) - Valentine's Day baby??  :p

Hopefully see you in the fb group soon.

#4 jellyslice

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:21 PM

Thanks! Furbaby sorted me out :) I snuck in this afternoon but haven't posted yet.

Haha - almost a Valentines baby, it actually happened on my partners birthday! (TMI?)

- Gemma

#5 Jax12

Posted 22 April 2017 - 05:45 PM

Haha never TMI!! That's quite a birthday gift :)

#6 MissMegsie

Posted 25 April 2017 - 07:07 PM

Hello! late joiner from Melbourne here. 12+4 with my second, so due 3 November (though 31 Oct by LMP but I have longer cycles). Can someone send me the FB details please?

#7 furbaby

Posted 26 April 2017 - 11:45 AM

PM'd you MissMegsie :)

Congrats on the BFP, I'm just day ahead of you. Hope all going well so far!

#8 Mandi!21

Posted 27 April 2017 - 04:28 PM

Hello I'm 36 yo and PG with my first. Due 25 November. Has come as a total shock as I didn't think I could conceive again. I was looking at IVF last year

Still can't believe it. Just hanging for this 12 week scan!!!

Just wanted to say hi!!!

#9 Jax12

Posted 27 April 2017 - 06:55 PM

Congratulations Mandi :) What an amazing surprise this pregnancy must be - how awesome!!

Edited by Sandra, 16 June 2017 - 08:47 PM.

#10 gretasmum

Posted 28 April 2017 - 02:22 PM

Hello hello and congratulations to all the November mamas!

I'm Kate, first timer, EDD Nov 18.

Very excited but MS has been horrible. Finally on some drugs that take the edge off and looking forward to less couch time and some more nutritious food in the second trimester!

Hope to see you all over on fb!

#11 Rose_pink

Posted 28 April 2017 - 05:27 PM

Hi all, I've been off with terrible morning(all day) sickness and fatigue. Not due til end Nov and only 9 weeks but starting to get a bit better.

Jax- I just read about your scan on the other thread- what a nightmare! Sounds like you handled very well.

Having harmony next week and trying to decide whether to find out boy or girl. What's everyone else doing?

#12 KP83

Posted 29 April 2017 - 09:38 AM

Hi All 😃
Have been waiting to put my first post on here! Very anxious first time mother.
BFP in January...then a bleed two days later. We decided to stop trying due to buying a new home, me starting the job of my dreams and thought we would get ourselves settled with life before trying again.....
Well....Valentines day came, we had a belated celebration...we are both shift workers....and well while moving into the new house I found myself so tired....I'm someone who does not give up on a task until it's done....napping every afternoon and in bed by 9pm I knew something was up....5 (yes 5!!) pee sticks later....all with a positive within seconds I knew it was true!!!
So I'm 12wks 1d today. Found out the sex yesterday from my genesyte test and it's a little princess!!!
So nice to read all your stories!
- Katie

#13 Jax12

Posted 01 May 2017 - 02:12 PM

Congrats Kate and Katie!!  If you need any help getting into the fb group if you haven't already feel free to pm me :)

Rose_pink I'm so sorry you've been hit so hard with "morning" sickness.  I really hope you get some respite soon.  Yeah, that sonographer was insane!! Lol.  Here's hoping I get a bit more interaction at tomorrow's scan...have the 1st trimester scan at lunch time.  NIPT came back all normal so hopefully no physical abnormalities.  I also found out the sex with that - a girl :wub: I have two sons and this is our final baby, so I am over the moon to be carrying a pink one.

#14 e_vonny

Posted 01 May 2017 - 02:14 PM

Oh wow lots of new joiners since I last looked here! Welcome all!

Rose_Pink: I did the NIPT mostly to know sex early so it came back all clear and we're having a girl :)

#15 teatime

Posted 02 May 2017 - 05:35 AM

Congrats everyone! Have been lurking for a while but ready to say hi now :)
Bubs #3 due 15 November. 2 boys aged 6 & 3 at home. Have had horrible morning sickness which seems to be easing up now thank goodness. Looking forward to spending this journey with you all :)
Jax12 have sent you a pm re the other group.

#16 Jax12

Posted 02 May 2017 - 04:41 PM

Snap teatime! I've got 2 boys, 3 & 6 as well :) NIPT says this one is pink, but will need a visual confirmation before I get too excited!! Due Nov 12th.  I'm glad your morning sickness has eased.  I've replied to your PM and will hopefully see you in the fb group once it's been approved :)

#17 teatime

Posted 02 May 2017 - 04:59 PM

Wow! What a coincidence! Got your email, thank you. Have requested to join 😊

#18 Mandi!21

Posted 02 May 2017 - 08:31 PM

Hey Jax I dunno what's going on with my messaging? I'm using EB via my phone so not sure if that's different? I can't even access my inbox. I haven't used this site in a very long time. My email is mandy_legend@hotmail.com if that helps?? Would love to keep chatting 😬

#19 tokziktigah

Posted 02 May 2017 - 08:33 PM

Hi everyone. First time on this forum! I'm 29 and expecting my first due 3 November. Hopefully I can get plenty of useful information and support from everyone here since it's my first and sometimes I'm not sure if I'm doing the right things!

I've done the NT and NIPT but currently waiting to see my doctor next week for the results. Was so cool to see the ultrasound pictures.

Baby was a bit of a surprise so didn't quite manage to sort out the private health insurance beforehand and will be going down the public hospital route. I've enrolled myself into tha local hospitals midwife program where I'll be seeing three midwives and one of them will be at the birth.

Haven't had terrible morning sickness so got off pretty easy I think but have been exhausted. Hopefully that will get better in the second trimester.

Looking to also join the fb group !

#20 Jax12

Posted 04 May 2017 - 10:18 PM

Mandi not sure if you've already been added, but I've sent the request anyway just in case :) tokziktigah I can tell from the details here and your post on fb you've found your way there.

I feel like this pg is flying by in some ways, and totally dragging in others. As each day passes I'm becoming more and more paranoid that the nipt result regarding the baby's sex will be wrong. I've booked in for a scan May 23rd and it cannot come quickly enough!! I am torturing myself too by reading forum posts from women this has happened to...im clearly nuts

#21 KP83

Posted 05 May 2017 - 10:41 PM

Hi there!
Well we had another scan today. The nuchal test which ended up being an anatomy scan. 45 mins later little miss was playing up! I ended up with a wand "up there" and another over my tummy trying to get some good images. Then jumping up and down to wake her up when she went to sleep and we needed more images!!!! THEN...had to return to the place after work as they didn't get pics of the cord! We were all too focused on her moving the way she was. She did little flips and eventually face planted! Can't wait to meet this little one. I already know she's going to keep me on my toes! Another scan in two weeks with my OB. I'm loving this. It's working out to be a scan every 2-3 weeks. Will be so upset when it slows down. I love keeping track of her!

#22 Mousey77

Posted 07 May 2017 - 05:33 PM

Hi :) I'm new to this thread and just found it when looking up being due in November...

Is there any older mummies in here or mostly first timers? I'm turning 40 (eeeekkkk) in July, and a few months ago I had a 'Getting so old and my baby-having days are numbered ' crisis hahahaha! I was so sad about the turning the big Four- OH that my husband agreed that another child wouldn't be a bad thing, and said he would do his best to give me one (bless his heart!). So on the second month of trying... bam- preggers (even at my advanced age hahahaha!)

I'm obviously scared there may be something wrong, the risks are higher at my age, so I will be having the Harmony test next week to make sure of no common genetic abnormality etc... pretty nervous about it I suppose. I'm 10 weeks pregnant today, so would be due 10th or so of November.

We already have two beautiful perfect girls aged 6 and 8. They are literally the loves of our life.... just want another little baby to love and add to our family.

I'm a Registered Nurse. So may be able to help with some medical questions or give a bit of advice if you are just wondering about something (however anything serious we all know a doctor is the place to go). I'm certainly not a paediatric nurse, my specialty is emergency medicine/trauma/critical care.

Looking forward to sharing this journey with you :) As I'm so early in the pregnancy, I really haven't told many people and it would be nice to be open with some people in the same boat :)

#23 3cubs

Posted 08 May 2017 - 01:21 PM

Hello there

I am another late joiner here. I had my NT scan last Monday and just got a call today saying all is looking well. I am currently 13 weeks and so many days. My due date is anywhere between the 4th of November through to the 11th of November. Would love to join the more private group of the Facebook group. Have pm'd Jax12 so hopefully she finds it or if someone else could help that would be appreciated.

#24 Jax12

Posted 08 May 2017 - 02:17 PM

Hi guys, congratulations!!

I've replied to your pm 3cubs. Fee free to pm me with your email address Mousey if you'd like me to send an add request for you too :)

I'm currently 13w, 1d pg and due on 12th November. Mousey are you sure of your dates? My ob is likely to evict baby at 38w though so bubs arrival is more likely late October.

Exciting times...it's nice to get past those early pregnancy weeks where every niggle makes you convinced you're losing Bub (or maybe not everyone is as paranoid as I am?)

Good luck with the harmony test Mousey. Will you find out the sex?

#25 Mousey77

Posted 08 May 2017 - 08:27 PM

I'm as sure of my dates as I can be I suppose, first day of LMP was 26th Feb, so that makes me 10weeks 2 days (with a 28day cycle). All the pregnancy calculators put that at 11th November for a due date. Probably a little confusing as I count my due date till 37 weeks as that's when I will be delivering. My last two pregnancies were cesarians at 36.5 to 37 weeks so this will be the same (should all go well and I make it that far, I'm always apprehensive till I get past 24 weeks and viability etc - yes I'm as paranoid as you Jax12!)

I will 100% find out the sex (I wrote a longish post on the Will you find out post)! I'm really eager to know! To be honest I've always hated uncertainty... and I'm not a big fan of surprise at all, I'd rather time to look forward to something and get used to the ideas if you get what I mean?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.