Ready Set Go girls #269

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
470 replies to this topic

#451 bceleste

Posted 24 June 2017 - 11:21 AM

I still stalk from time to time.. Congratulations Jo!! So happy to see something good is finally happening for you!! I have everything crossed for you and your embabies! Xx

Trying I'm so happy you got approved!!! If we ever need to go again I'll need your advice on how you did it! :) xx also try not to stress about the length of af, your body has been through so much and it has to play a role! Even just the stress of money and stuff too! Try relax :)

Deeh, congratulations on being PUPO! :)

#452 Ori Avo

Posted 24 June 2017 - 11:23 AM

That's fantastic news Jo! Fx for you!!

#453 MissTR

Posted 24 June 2017 - 03:20 PM

Congrats on being PUPO Deeh hope it's a sticky one,  in the right place this time!  

Awesome news on the fertilisation Jo fx they all keep growing for you

#454 Paige5

Posted 24 June 2017 - 04:21 PM

Hey Trying, awesome news. I'm only testing one at a time as the cost didn't change regardless of how many. My AF usually only lasts 2 days and I'm 29 so I've asked if it's a problem and they always say no. However I have Implantation issues so don't know if it's related. The AF before lasts transfer was the longest one I've had in ages so don't read too much into it. Hope it goes well.

Goodluck Jo hope it all goes well.
FX Deeh.

#455 MissTR

Posted 27 June 2017 - 01:06 PM

hey Jo how are the embies going?

hope everyone else is travelling along OK

#456 trying again

Posted 27 June 2017 - 02:36 PM

Hey everyone...just wanted to let you know how we were going...Well I went in for my BT and US yesterday morning and even with all the drugs I only had one egg so they have cancelled this cycle. After my cry and big hugs from hubby we have decided to try once more (as we didn't have to pay that much in the whole scheme of things for a cancelled cycle) and pull out all the stops...I am researching like mad all the drugs that I can take to try and help me with what will be our last go. If we get nothing from this one then this journey is over for us. My diabetes is in check so I know I am fine from that end but I will make sure that I exercise at least 5 days per week as well as eat even better than what I have been and I should be good form and everything else that I can :)

Thanks so much for the congrats...I know I haven't individually thanked everyone but it means so much to me.

Jo I hope those little eggies are doing what they are meant to.

Everyone all my hugs to you an I hope everything is working as it should xoxo

#457 Deeh

Posted 27 June 2017 - 04:58 PM

Hey trying again. I know how deflated you can feel from a cancelled cycle. hugs to you. This happened to me in Feb this year when our first scan showed only one (a great size but only one!) we ended up getting to release the egg via the usual jab but trying naturally. Didn't work. I decided to take 4 months off to make all attempts to get my egg quality up. I have been doing acupuncture weekly with a range of herbs and vitamins, more exercise (but could've done more) and also focused on what I ate. I read Emma Cannon's 'fertile' which talks about food to eat at particular stages of your cycle.
This was my third cycle all up but first since the break I took. While my 'grading' quality wasn't really better, I did end up with two that were well enough to chuck in. That's more than I ever had. (My first cycle I got 8, 3 fertilised but only one developed). My FS did change my stim drug to Elonva which gives a slow release boost from the start then no more jabs until about five days later. You do an extra scan earlier to see if more stims would help, then it's the usual ivf process.

I hope this helps and look after yourself xx

#458 MissTR

Posted 28 June 2017 - 08:25 AM

I'm so sorry to hear that trying again, i hope you find the answers you're looking for and can go into the next cycle fully armed and loaded.

#459 Jo.F

Posted 28 June 2017 - 01:20 PM

Hi guys. Sorry I've been MIA, I've just had stuff on and I'm very poor at time management so I never get round to popping in.

Trying - I'm so sorry. You must be gutted. Although as always your positive attitude is awesome and I'm so glad you're going again. Your FS will be able to fiddle with the dose to make sure you get some more eggies :)  xx

I'm not sure where everyone's up to sorry, I'm a bit behind but I hope you're all going well with where you're at. I'll read back soon to catch up

AFM - 2 blastocysts on board as of 10am this morning! I've never had a blast transferred before (only ever day 4 morula's) so it's pretty exciting. One was perfect and the other was not far off so please PLEASE can one of them stick!

#460 Shally268

Posted 28 June 2017 - 02:08 PM

OMG, Jo, CONGRATS ON BEING PUPO!!!! I hope they stick :) :) I'm keeping everything crossed for you.

Sorry, I haven't been posting much, but I'm still stalking these boards until I can start my cycle. I just had AF again yesterday after just 1 week and 5 days after my last period. Grrrrr my hormones need to get themselves sorted out! I've got a bit of time though so hopefully it will be back to normal before my IVF cycle starts.

Trying, I am so sorry to hear that and I'm glad you're giving it another go. Cancelled cycles suck!

#461 Mrs Pemberley

Posted 28 June 2017 - 03:10 PM

Congratulations on being PUPO Jo! Such fantastic news to have 2 blasts on board!!! Hope you're feeling good and the 2WW flies past xx

So sorry to hear of your cancelled cycle trying. Very glad you're going to have another go, hope you're holding up alright.

Oh Shally, your AF is just being mean now! Hope your hormones get sorted out soon.

#462 Jo.F

Posted 29 June 2017 - 02:03 PM

Shally - Geez I hope you get a break soon with AF. It must be so frustrating!

Deeh - I hope the 2ww is going fast for you.

MrsP - I hope you're doing ok and things are settling down for you xx

AFM - just got an update and they were able to freeze one of our remaining embies so we have an early blast on ice should we need it :) I am so relieved to have one left.

Hope everyone is well xx

#463 Mrs Pemberley

Posted 29 June 2017 - 02:14 PM

More great news Jo! Congratulations!!

Thanks for asking, I'm doing ok. Bleeding finally stopped yesterday. Still feeling very sad about it all, but it's getting easier to focus on work and social things now. Seeing my FS on the 17th for follow up and to figure out what's next.

#464 MissTR

Posted 29 June 2017 - 03:16 PM

Congrats on the the frostie Jo! Not that you'll need it anytime soon...

I'm glad to hear you're starting to come out the other side MrsP and that you're making plans for what's next.

If anyone is willing please go nuts doing an AF dance for me, I'm still waiting rather impatiently!

#465 Shally268

Posted 30 June 2017 - 09:44 AM

Jo, congrats on having one on ice! It's always a good feeling to know that you have a back up available if you need it. FX that you will have no need for that back up though!

Mrs P, you are so tough. I cannot imagine how you must be feeling and this whole journey is so taxing. Sending you lots of hugs.

MissTR, I'll do an AF dance and send my AF vibes your way (I seem to have too much of it, since AF has come twice now in just under 2 weeks; I don't mind sharing lol!)

#466 MissTR

Posted 30 June 2017 - 11:50 AM

Thanks Shally really appreciated! I've never had a cycle longer than 24 days in my life and I do not like it! I've been reading that a MC can totally reset your system and you end with whacked out cycles afterwards, I'm hoping this doesn't happen to me :(

#467 blue_wren

Posted 01 July 2017 - 10:24 AM

Well, it's happened - I did a test today (7dp5dt) and BFP!! I was trying to wait for tomorrow but went out last night for our last night of holidays and didn't feel like a wine at all (not like me!) so thought it was worth a try.

Feels so surreal! Now the waiting - last BFP ended in MC (we went for the fist scan and there was a sac but nothing else), so terrified of it happening again. But thinking positively!

I hope everyone else is pottering along well - come on more BFPs!

Edited by blue_wren, 01 July 2017 - 10:39 AM.

#468 Jo.F

Posted 01 July 2017 - 10:30 AM

Oh Blue that's awesome!! So happy for you after last time :D FX this one is going to hang in there xx

#469 blue_wren

Posted 01 July 2017 - 10:41 AM

Thanks Jo! When will you be testing?

Funnily enough my BT is scheduled for the first day at my new job - a big day 😬

#470 Mrs Pemberley

Posted 01 July 2017 - 11:50 AM

Congratulations blue_wren!!!! Such wonderful news!

#471 MissTR

Posted 01 July 2017 - 12:43 PM

Congrats blue! Awesome news

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.