Relaxation Massage Plus ?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 samandimmysmum

Posted 21 May 2017 - 08:49 PM

Hi,

If you had a choice between foot soak, scalp massage or both which would you prefer to be included with your relaxation massage.

#2 FEdeRAL

Posted 21 May 2017 - 08:57 PM

Is this a trick question? Both, of course! Assuming any of the choices above cost the same?

#3 Splodge83

Posted 21 May 2017 - 08:59 PM

Both definitely. But if I had to choose I would choose scalp over foot soak.

#4 sueratbag

Posted 21 May 2017 - 09:03 PM

Foot soak, definitely.

You toucha my head, I breaka you face.
Gives me an instant headache.

#5 lucky 2

Posted 21 May 2017 - 09:11 PM

Heaven's, I thought this thread would be about a massage with a "happy ending"!

I'd take the scalp massage.

#6 Threetwoone

Posted 21 May 2017 - 09:48 PM

I'd like both but would choose scalp.

#7 samandimmysmum

Posted 22 May 2017 - 10:45 AM

Thanks everyone.

I were thinking it be included in the treatment.  The foot soak would be at the beginning when you complete the new client form and the scalp at the end.

What would you expect would be acceptable length of time on top of the hour massage for both to be included and what would you be prepared to pay.  I am working from home.

Thanks again

#8 José

Posted 22 May 2017 - 11:01 AM

I don't get a lot of relaxation massages but where i go it includes scalp. Although I guess only briefly

#9 ineedmorecoffee

Posted 22 May 2017 - 11:07 AM

I love a scalp massage at the hairdressers so that would definitely be my pick. I think 5 mins would be good and cost would depend on how much the hour massage costs in the first place.

#10 born.a.girl

Posted 22 May 2017 - 11:30 AM

I think I'd expect it to be included in the hour.  My 45 min massages are enough, and include a bit of head massage.

#11 samandimmysmum

Posted 22 May 2017 - 12:52 PM

I am thinking my prices will be 30min $40 1hr $60, 90min $80

#12 Threetwoone

Posted 22 May 2017 - 02:05 PM

I had a massage years ago which which included a foot soak whilst checking in. It was lovely, your prices sound good and I would include the scalp massage knot the massage time.
Your not in Brisbane are you)

#13 samandimmysmum

Posted 22 May 2017 - 04:16 PM

awesome, thanks for the replies.. no I am not in Brisbane.

#14 Tomahawk

Posted 22 May 2017 - 07:12 PM

View Postlucky 2, on 21 May 2017 - 09:11 PM, said:

Heaven's, I thought this thread would be about a massage with a "happy ending"!

I'd take the scalp massage.

Haha I only clicked on this to see if anyone was going to say that :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.