#1 RoxyKH

Posted 11 July 2017 - 11:55 AM

So

#2 ~Jolly_F~

Posted 11 July 2017 - 11:58 AM

Must have been good, seeing as you made 3 treads about it :lol:

#3 RoxyKH

Posted 11 July 2017 - 12:01 PM

I'm so sorry, I'm on my phone and trying to delete them. What a pain. Just wanted to start a topic about subchorionic hematoma, had a scare on Sunday and it wasn't until yesterday that I found out about SH. Wanting to see of anyone else has or is experienced this.

#4 *bright*

Posted 13 July 2017 - 09:52 AM

Hi Roxy, no experience with this! Hope everything is ok, you must have had a decent bleed? Did you have a scan and it showed the SH? How are you feeling now?

#5 itsallnew

Posted 13 July 2017 - 11:05 AM

Hi Roxy, I've got one this pregnancy. Diagnose after bleeding & pain at 7 weeks. Doctors said it's quite common & doesn't usually cause problems (other than being scary!)

#6 RoxyKH

Posted 18 July 2017 - 10:50 AM

Hey ladies, thanks for the replies!
Hey Bright*future and 'itsallnew' I was terrified that night. SH comes on so unexpectedly. I cramped and bled quite heavily. My obstetrician was great, he saw me on the Monday to check what was going on. Thank God baby is alright but there was a lot of blood. By Wednesdays appt the scan showed the blood had started receding. He said to expect more bleeds but all is normal.
I wish we had a lot more warning about things like this, it would certainly lessen the anxiety a little.

#7 *bright*

Posted 18 July 2017 - 11:43 AM

Glad to hear all is OK Roxy!!! Sounds very scary, I would have been a mess and taken myself to the hospital I think, I don't think I would have been able to wait for the OB.

Edited by bright*future, 18 July 2017 - 11:45 AM.

#8 RoxyKH

Posted 19 July 2017 - 06:03 PM

Hey Bright*Future :)
Sorry, to clarify I did go to the hospital that Sunday night. Went with my hubby and my beautiful MIL to a private hospital with an emergency room option. Regardless of the cost, I couldn't have born to wait in an emergency room in the public hospital.

#9 energy90

Posted 06 September 2017 - 02:51 PM

I also have one of these this pregnancy. Scared the white out of me after having a MC the month before :(
Thankfully my OB also said they are pretty common and go on to have a normal healthy pregnancy.
By 12 weeks my SH has fully dispersed into my body. I only had the one bleed at 7 weeks.
Ps it measured 4.4cm in diameter at its largest.
16 weeks now woo hoo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.