Due in March # 2

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
105 replies to this topic

#101 Happybabe

Posted 26 July 2017 - 01:18 PM

Hello all!
I've not been on a forum before but really wanted to be a part of this. Sorry to learn of those who've had to leave the group already.
This is my first pregnancy and I'm 8w3d due 4th march. I've had a dating scan at 6w in which there was a heart rate of 135bpm. I've booked my obstetrian in and have another blood test, the nuchal scan and harmony testing in the next few weeks.
I feel hung over every single day and haven't exersied in 4 weeks (used to work out 3-4times a week).
I've told only my closest friends all of whom don't have kids so it will be nice to get to know you all going through the same thing!

Edited by Happybabe, 26 July 2017 - 01:20 PM.

#102 Summer81

Posted 26 July 2017 - 02:35 PM

Nice to meet you happybabe welcome to the group :)

How horrible is the hung over feeling haha! Without having even had fun the night before to cause the hangover ;)

#103 HKT2017

Posted 26 July 2017 - 06:26 PM

Welcome to all the newbies and congratulations!

I'm now 7+5 or 6, I have two dates since my dating scan so will see which one my OB wants to go with when I see him again on Friday. I'm getting a bit antsy between scans so I'm looking forward to seeing little bub again on Friday.

I also feel hung over most of the day, I go from 0 to 100 in terms of hunger and feel sick when I need to eat and the indigestion 😩

#104 blue_wren

Posted 26 July 2017 - 07:20 PM

Welcome to all the new members - it seems like March is going to be a very busy month!

I had my scan yesterday and it was all good, got to see the little heart flickering away. I cried of course! Thankfully still haven't thrown up but sooo tired, fell asleep on the lounge at 8 last night, and feel very sick very quickly if I'm hungry - so I feel like I'm just eating all the time to avoid it!

#105 megwyn

Posted 26 July 2017 - 08:19 PM

I hot my hcg results back and they are 37800. Happy that they are positive so my dr needs to follow through.

#106 megwyn

Posted 26 July 2017 - 11:14 PM

Blue_wren - so happy for you that you saw your little one's heart beating away!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.