Due in March # 2

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
105 replies to this topic

#26 ItIsComplicated

Posted 14 July 2017 - 01:00 PM

Oh no! So very sorry to hear. Be kind to your self x

#27 ~9YearsLater

Posted 14 July 2017 - 07:53 PM

I'm so sorry Kee. I hope you have the support you need. Life just isn't fair at times 😢

#28 blue_wren

Posted 14 July 2017 - 09:01 PM

Sorry to hear that Kee, it's awful :( Thinking of you.

Edited by blue_wren, 14 July 2017 - 09:05 PM.

#29 blue_wren

Posted 14 July 2017 - 09:03 PM

Megwyn - I hope you have a lovely day tomorrow! Have so much fun and just enjoy all the moments with your hubby.

Going back to the convo about clothes - I've been wearing shirt dresses and loose tops to work every day since starting there (same day as BT confirmation). My plan is that it will hide the bump as it grows ... don't want them to know until I'm ready to tell them!

Welcome to the newbies :)

Edited by blue_wren, 14 July 2017 - 09:05 PM.

#30 la di dah

Posted 15 July 2017 - 12:50 AM

Kee, I'm very sorry.

I'll be leaving as well. I've miscarried tonight, I saw the sac with my tiny 6 weeker in it.

Take care everyone. Best wishes.

Goodbye.

#31 ~9YearsLater

Posted 15 July 2017 - 03:44 AM

View Postla di dah, on 15 July 2017 - 12:50 AM, said:

Kee, I'm very sorry.

I'll be leaving as well. I've miscarried tonight, I saw the sac with my tiny 6 weeker in it.

Take care everyone. Best wishes.

Goodbye.

Take care of yourself and lean on your husband. This journey can be so cruel at times. I hope there is joy just around the corner. Much love x

#32 HKT2017

Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:32 AM

I'm so sorry to hear your news La di dah, I really was hoping the bleeding was nothing :( Take care of yourself x

#33 catbug!

Posted 16 July 2017 - 12:57 PM

Popping in to say hi - I had a surprise BFP this morning.

I was on the TTC boards briefly earlier this year but after a rough few months (not related to TTC) no longer felt like it was a good time for us and decided to stop and reassess next year. I'm a little shocked, I guess.

The line was not as dark as the control, but it was still unmistakable. I have just gone down to the pharmacy for a digital, I'm not sure I'll actually believe that this is happening until I see the word pop up. Does anyone know if I can take a digital in the afternoon and expect a result? Or do I need to wait for morning?

ETA - scratch that, just read the instructions :doh:

Edited by catbug!, 16 July 2017 - 01:06 PM.

#34 ~9YearsLater

Posted 16 July 2017 - 01:31 PM

Hi catbug! I remember you from TTC a couple of months ago. Congrats 😊 Happy to see you here.

#35 catbug!

Posted 16 July 2017 - 02:30 PM

Thanks 9Years! I remember you too - so happy to see that you are here.

#36 Fourleaf

Posted 16 July 2017 - 02:40 PM

I'm so very sorry Kee, wishing you a gorgeous wedding and happiness in your time away.

#37 Fourleaf

Posted 16 July 2017 - 02:42 PM

I'm sorry to hear your news la di dah, take care xx

#38 megwyn

Posted 16 July 2017 - 06:47 PM

I'm very sorry la di dah.

#39 megwyn

Posted 16 July 2017 - 06:48 PM

Blue_wren - i had such a great day. It was perfection

#40 happygoluckyinoz

Posted 17 July 2017 - 11:22 AM

:waves: Hey Catbug! Great to see you in here from the ttc threads!

Not much happening with me. The nausea I thought I had last week must have just been a tummy bug as I've been feeling fine the past 3 days thankfully. Had my bloods taken on Saturday - 7 vials of it!!! Plus 2 urine samples and a swab, I don't think the doc could have requested much more! Won't get the results until later in the week apparently as there were so many!

#41 catbug!

Posted 17 July 2017 - 12:14 PM

Oh hello happygoluckyinoz! It's nice to see you here too. I'll have to go back to the first thread for this group and see who else I recognise.

#42 blue_wren

Posted 17 July 2017 - 01:25 PM

La di dah, I'm so sorry to hear that. I literally gasped when I saw your message., it's so sad.  Thinking of you xx

#43 blue_wren

Posted 17 July 2017 - 01:31 PM

Edited by blue_wren, 17 July 2017 - 01:37 PM.

#44 blue_wren

Posted 17 July 2017 - 01:36 PM

Megwyn, that is lovely to hear! Did you make excuses for not drinking, or are you not really a drinker anyway?

I've got my scan appt - next Tuesday. Can't wait but also nervous as that's when the wheels fell off last time as there was nothing to see. It's going to be a long week.

#45 tinkitten

Posted 17 July 2017 - 06:01 PM

First of all, much love and big hugs to those who have recent losses. May a little bit of sunshine be right round the corner for you all.

Today I got a slightly surprising, and quite strong, BFP at CD25. I was sure I'd get a squinter at best if I was pregnant. I wasn't supposed to test until Sunday when I'd be 1 day late for AF but I caved. That and Woolies had FRER on special :laugh:

The most surprising thing about this BFP is that my husband and I only managed to BD once at CD11. I got peak OPK on the evening of CD13 though so I guess we got pretty lucky!

Lovely to meet you all! I'll be sure to go through all the old threads to read your BFP stories!!

Edited by tinkitten, 17 July 2017 - 08:00 PM.

#46 megwyn

Posted 17 July 2017 - 06:44 PM

Blue_wren - I'm not an incredible drinker anyway but my moh put some sparkling grape juice behind the bar. We excused it as for my breastfeeding guests.

Welcome tinkitten!

#47 tinkitten

Posted 17 July 2017 - 08:58 PM

From the first thread:

Where are you living? Adelaide Hills

How many kids? 13 month old daughter

What do you do? I'm an RN (CN to be exact) and I work in an angiography suite. This means I'm exposed to a lot of xrays (protected of course). With my daughter I told my boss at 4 weeks. But this time round I might wait until the dating scan because I only work 3 days a week now instead of 5 and my dosage levels are currently lower than anything recommended for occupational pregnancy exposures.

I'm also doing one unit a semester to try and complete my grad dip in cardiovascular nursing. Completed my grad cert in 2014. Totally regretting not continuing on with it in 2015 and getting it out of the way. If I cant handle it I can always withdraw and try again later.

#48 megwyn

Posted 17 July 2017 - 09:14 PM

I just started an undergrad. I'll do as much as I can and then defer.

#49 svendenhowser

Posted 18 July 2017 - 06:21 AM

I used to be an RN :) worked at the RBWH. Now I'm a vet!

#50 Cat1234

Posted 18 July 2017 - 05:32 PM

Hi Guys I'm just sticking my nose in from a neighbouring DIG - congrats to all - I just wanted to ask because I thought I saw it here -  how do you pronounce Elodie? I think someone said they have an Elodie here.  It's been on my list of girl names for a loooong time but I've heard different pronounciations of it.

Ta

Edited by Cat1234, 18 July 2017 - 05:57 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.