Due in March # 3

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#26 Happybabe

Posted 17 August 2017 - 12:39 PM

Hi Nikkidee! Do you mean the 25th march?

I had the harmony test last week. I guess with the combination of the genetic blood test and the nuchal scan and now the harmony test I would expect to have a relatively clear outcome overall?

#27 megwyn

Posted 18 August 2017 - 07:52 AM

I'm getting the test done today. I hadn't heard about the false positives. I asked my dr which treat was better and she says hands down the harmony one.

#28 kelly1982

Posted 19 August 2017 - 10:32 PM

Hi ladies,

I'm so excited to join this group, I look forward to getting to know you all.

I'm 35yo and from Sydney. This pregnancy was a huge surprise for us, as I thought that window had closed a long time ago. I'm due 1st March and have a 5yo girl and 9yo boy. I'm extremely nervous as I have had 3 miscarriages but am feeling a little bit more positive now that I've hit 12weeks. I have a scan on the 28th, so can't wait for that to check everything is ok.

I hope everyone is feeling well.

#29 Happybabe

Posted 23 August 2017 - 01:08 PM

Hey kelly1982, that very exiting news for you! I hope your scan goes well, every day felt a month long whilst I waited for mine!

#30 Katelyn19

Posted 01 September 2017 - 07:54 PM

Hi all. I've just spent the last few days trying to catch up before posting. Pregnant with my second. Due 25th March, so nearly 11 weeks. Bit of a surprise as we tried for so long with our first and then did IVF. I live in country Victoria and am a school teacher. I have a 20 month little boy. Look forward to sharing the journey with you all

#31 taters

Posted 05 September 2017 - 07:26 PM

View Postangelskies, on 16 August 2017 - 04:39 PM, said:

Got the harmony test... anyone else getting it done?

I got my test done last week and just got my results today. All low risk and we are having a little boy. I am so excited and feel like my heart might explode with happiness. Did you get your results back?

#32 Claire9270

Posted 06 September 2017 - 07:18 AM

Hello, looking forward to joining this group. I am almost at 13 weeks, first pregnancy, due on 15th March. Just got back the results from the harmony test which were all low risk and have started telling friends and family. Exciting times!

#33 ~A2~

Posted 07 September 2017 - 09:06 AM

Hi everyone

Hope you are all going well.

Please take a second when you can to check out the Due in Group Guidelines and information (especially in regard to Facebook groups).

Regards

Al

#34 Going the distance

Posted 22 September 2017 - 05:06 PM

Hi,
I'm pregnant with #3, a girl, due March. Been feeling well after getting past the 14 week mark. Harmony test showed low risk so very happy.
I'm in Melbourne, bayside
Different obstetrician and hospital this time, giving st Vincent's a whirl this time after anaesthetic issues the last couple of times.

Hope everyone here is well!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.