Due in April # 2

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
234 replies to this topic

#226 deedee24

Posted 02 September 2017 - 07:28 PM

Hello ladies, I have been stalking this group since I got my BFP but been too nervous to join in until the first scan which was today.
Dating exactly as estimated at 6w5d EDD 23rd April, HR 133 bpm.
A lil bit about myself- 36,married 10yrs have 5yr DS. Been trying for baby# 2 for about 1.5yrs. Lots of dramas as we had early MC n lots of CP's with every test under the sun coming back as normal.
Anyways the BFP happened the 1 mth I did nothing, no testing, no following dates nothing!!
Got told I have boderline hypothyroidism on my blood test 2 weeks ago, started thyroxine. Have terrible MS, cant keep down anything.
I was a part of the EB group with baby1 n I still am part of the fb group from then. They were a big support.
Sorry for the long story...Wishing everyone an uneventful 9mths.

#227 Lissy1085

Posted 02 September 2017 - 11:21 PM

Hi my name is melissa and I'm due with #3 on 5 April. Hope all of you are well! I've got this constant level of nausea that I don't remember having with the other two. I also seem to get a blocked nose as soon as the sun goes down which has made sleeping more difficult.

#228 KatyLu

Posted 03 September 2017 - 09:01 AM

Deedee I am also still a part of my EB group from DD1, I have met some of them in real life and we've become good friends! I wish you an uneventful 9 months as well.

Lissy I also get nose congestion when pregnant, if happened with my daughter as well and is super annoying.

Hope everyone is traveling well, I'm still a bit of an imposter here but waiting for the May forum to start up ha!

#229 novanavel

Posted 03 September 2017 - 08:46 PM

Lissy, I know exactly what you mean. It's difficult it is to sleep when your nose is blocked, and being pregnant is already pretty tiring so you need all the sleep you can get at this point. Have you tried any nasal decongestants? Have a chat to your pharmacist, they can help you pick something that's safe and you can go back to having a good night sleep. Hope you feel better soon.

#230 deedee24

Posted 06 September 2017 - 10:41 AM

Hi ladies,has anyome here experienced chills accompanied with all the MS? I feel like my body temp is a few degrees lower than normal n' am constatly freezing.

#231 stace_wa

Posted 06 September 2017 - 10:51 AM

Hi deedee. Not this time so much, but when I was pregnant with DD I got so cold in the first trimester. It was summer too so more apparent. I would shiver and not be able to very warm, especially in the afternoons. Usually if I went too long without snacking or I got too tired.

#232 novanavel

Posted 06 September 2017 - 12:56 PM

deedee24, I do, but I always tend to feel cold when I'm sick. I'm in Brisbane so I can't blame the weather. Is it cold where you live?

#233 deedee24

Posted 06 September 2017 - 05:26 PM

Hi novanavel, i am in melbourne so have been blaming the weather 😂but seriously its ridiculous how cold i am. Dosent help that I bent over the sink/ toilet half the day.

#234 novanavel

Posted 06 September 2017 - 06:12 PM

deedee24, I really feel for you. The cold floor in the bathroom definitely wouldn't help. I usually find keeping my feet warm makes a huge difference, maybe a nice thick pair of socks would help. I've started carrying an ice cream container around the house with me instead. It's been a godsend because there's been a few times that I almost didn't make it.

#235 ~A2~

Posted 07 September 2017 - 08:38 AM

Thread closed.

New thread here: http://www.essential...-chat-thread-3/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.