Who else due in May?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
205 replies to this topic

#201 Zel lala

Posted 20 September 2017 - 10:11 PM

Loulou I booked in with my OB after my first gp appt. I don't know what's normal (this is my 1st pregnancy) but a friend had told me to do it asap coz they can get booked out.

Hummingbird I hope we all have smooth sailing but your story is reassuring that I'll have support if anything goes wrong!

Nfhero that's reassuring. Thanks. I was so sure of my dates... Doesn't really matter I guess as long as it keeps growing!

#202 loulou1985

Posted 20 September 2017 - 10:11 PM

Thanks Hummingbird! I guess I should book tomorrow or maybe Friday. I want to see that line getting darker and miss my period..

Edit: just booked in for October 19. Think I'll do a dating scan before then! Fingers crossed it all goes smoothly!

Edited by loulou1985, 21 September 2017 - 02:36 PM.

#203 Shz80

Posted 21 September 2017 - 09:07 PM

Hi everyone!
This is my first post to this group, I'm due 10th May with our surprise 3rd baby. I'm currently 7wks.

With our second we went through 4 years of trying with 3 years of those going through IVF to get her... she is currently  6months old!! eekkk!

We found out 2 weeks ago we are expect, again, and we never thought it would happen naturally so you can imagine our surprise. Although our first was natural, we were just told that we wouldn't be able to fall after all the issues getting our second.

Had our ultrasound today and so far everything looks good, just in a little shock that we will be doing this again so quickly.
We also have a daughter who is 5.5years, she is a huge help and loves having a sibling.

I hope you are all doing well, and I'm really looking forward to sharing this journey with you all over the coming months :)

#204 loulou1985

Posted 21 September 2017 - 10:17 PM

That's awesome shz! You're going to be super busy!

#205 Hummingbird82

Posted 22 September 2017 - 06:50 AM

View PostShz80, on 21 September 2017 - 09:07 PM, said:

Hi everyone!
This is my first post to this group, I'm due 10th May with our surprise 3rd baby. I'm currently 7wks.

With our second we went through 4 years of trying with 3 years of those going through IVF to get her... she is currently  6months old!! eekkk!

We found out 2 weeks ago we are expect, again, and we never thought it would happen naturally so you can imagine our surprise. Although our first was natural, we were just told that we wouldn't be able to fall after all the issues getting our second.

Had our ultrasound today and so far everything looks good, just in a little shock that we will be doing this again so quickly.
We also have a daughter who is 5.5years, she is a huge help and loves having a sibling.

I hope you are all doing well, and I'm really looking forward to sharing this journey with you all over the coming months :)

Wow! What an amazing story! Massive congratulations!

#206 loulou1985

Posted 22 September 2017 - 06:16 PM

How's everyone going here? I'm going to do a dating scan in a couple of weeks. I'm currently 4+5 with very sore boobs and a bit tired! Ms kicked in for me at 5 weeks last time just before I mc'd so we'll see how I go!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.