Posted 22 September 2017 - 09:27 PM

New thread time ladies  :)

#2 *~*ME*~*

Posted 23 September 2017 - 02:13 PM

How's everyone going?
Hummingbird how are things?

#3 loulou1985

Posted 23 September 2017 - 03:39 PM

Everyone is very quiet here! I'm ok. Quite a bit of cramping which worries me even though it's probably normal. I keep poas and today bought a digital that came up 2-3 weeks which made me happy! Going to do a dating scan in a few weeks. what about yourself, me?

#4 *~*ME*~*

Posted 23 September 2017 - 03:58 PM

I've had cramping on and off. Its not as often now as im 7 weeks and 2 days.
It is very quiet in here...
Im ok just kinda hanging on there. Waiting on another ultrasound on wed

#5 Hummingbird82

Posted 23 September 2017 - 04:40 PM

Hello ladies,

I'm glad you're both well :-) great news about the digital Lou Lou!

I'm still hanging for my first scan at 7+4 to see if everything's progressing as it should. I have no idea if it is. A little bit of nausea and fatigue but nothing to write home about!

Bring on the scan on October 3rd.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. It's been stunning in Melbourne today!

#6 Human

Posted 24 September 2017 - 01:19 PM

Hi all! It's KatyLou here but on a different account as I forgot my password...

#7 loulou1985

Posted 24 September 2017 - 04:09 PM

I'm a bit hesitant regarding fb as it's privacy settings always seem to fail for me so I'll be hanging here for now.

#8 Hummingbird82

Posted 24 September 2017 - 05:30 PM

Hi KatyLou, thank you for the offer.

I used to have Facebook but for a variety of reasons deleted my account a few years ago, so I'll be hanging around here for now :-)

#9 *Hazlenut*

Posted 24 September 2017 - 08:10 PM

Hello All, I'm due 14th may, looking forward to getting to know you all :)

#10 loulou1985

Posted 24 September 2017 - 08:32 PM

These early days feel a bit lonely..I've told a couple of friends but one is having trouble ttc herself so I don't feel like I can tell her all my worries etc. So hard! I can't shake the feeling that I'm going to find blood every time I go to the toilet after last time! I really need to relax more which is easier said than done!

#11 *~*ME*~*

Posted 25 September 2017 - 07:25 AM

Loulou i totally get it. And i am here if u wanna chat. I have the same worries i think once you've had a miscarriage the joy if the first trimester is gone. Its just worry, worry, worry.

#12 *~*ME*~*

Posted 25 September 2017 - 07:26 AM

Loulou forgive me but how far along are you

#13 Jacgee

Posted 25 September 2017 - 07:57 AM

Hi everyone, I'm really excited to be able to post here, due 12 May. I live in Sydney and am very exvited to be having baby number 2, especially as DS1 will be turning 15 in a couple of weeks! I'm a bit nervous about the huge changes coming but at the moment just waiting to have my dating scan this week ( I held off until 7 weeks as I am a teacher and needed to get through term time madness! ) looking forward to chatting to everyone!

#14 Inexperienced

Posted 25 September 2017 - 08:33 AM

Hi Ladies!

I got my bfp on Friday and I think I'll be due either late may/early june. This will be my first baby.

I'm a bit scared as I had an early mc at 6 weeks in the first week of August. I definitely know how you feel loulou so if you needto talk I'm here 😊

#15 onetrick

Posted 25 September 2017 - 09:00 AM

Welcome to all of the new posters :) I'm not posting much as it seems to be the same every day with nausea, tiredness but also the 'Omg, we're going to have a baby' thing lol.
We've got my mum staying with us for a few days as well, just to add to the craziness (she needs a shoulder replacement so shouldn't drive, so we picked her up and are keeping her at our place and going visiting a few places just to get her out of her house). So yup, it means less time on eb and a bit of a struggle for space...

#16 Hummingbird82

Posted 25 September 2017 - 09:53 AM

Congratulations to those who have got their BFPs and wishing everyone a healthy and happy nine months.

Inexperienced - I am sure you will find some good support here as a few of us have recently had miscarriages. It definitely helps during these early weeks being able to talk to people who understand.

Loulou - I know what you mean about these early weeks. I am really trying to take one day at a time and to accept that 'what will be, will be'. It seems to be helping :-)

Hazelnut - Congrats and welcome!

Jacgee - Congrats and welcome. I will have a bit of a gap as well as my son will be 7 when baby is due so it will be a bit of an adjustment for us all. Enjoy the school holidays!

Onetrick - I hope your mum's shoulder replacement goes well and you get some space back soon :-)

View Post*~*ME*~*, on 25 September 2017 - 07:25 AM, said:

Loulou i totally get it. And i am here if u wanna chat. I have the same worries i think once you've had a miscarriage the joy if the first trimester is gone. Its just worry, worry, worry.

Sorry Me - I forgot to say hi to you. I totally agree with this comment. I hope you are going ok xx

#17 MaybeBabyMitchell

Posted 25 September 2017 - 12:48 PM

Pain in the butt for everyone, but it's kinda comforting to know I'm not the only one feeling this way! Can't not stress that something is going to go wrong. πŸ™„ It's making for very long weeks.

Got my scan on the 2nd at 7w 5d, Hummingbird, we're totally on the same schedule!

#18 Inda

Posted 25 September 2017 - 01:09 PM

Hi all,
Hope everyone is doing well.
Congrats and Welcome to the new ladies.

I'm feeling rather miserable at the moment. Last few days I have constantly felt nauseous, tired and just generally cr@p. Didn't even get half way through a piece of toast before I ran to the toilet this morning!
Also had some pinkish spotting again last night (haven't had any for a couple of weeks) only when I wiped but still un-nerving. Not sure if I should be making an appointment for the dr or just waiting it out.. haven't had anything since.
Have my scan next Monday, I'll be 8 +4 from LMP. Can't wait to know that everything is ok. We are also telling some family over this week/weekend so that's exciting.

#19 *~*ME*~*

Posted 25 September 2017 - 01:17 PM

I had a follow up scan today to check things were going well.
Baby measured 10.5mm.
Heartrate 148bpm
I am 7 weeks 4 days but measured 7 weeks.
Gah those 4 days make all the difference in the early days haha

Starting to feel excited now.

#20 Hummingbird82

Posted 25 September 2017 - 03:38 PM

View PostMaybeBabyMitchell, on 25 September 2017 - 12:48 PM, said:

Pain in the butt for everyone, but it's kinda comforting to know I'm not the only one feeling this way! Can't not stress that something is going to go wrong. ν ½νΉ„ It's making for very long weeks.

Got my scan on the 2nd at 7w 5d, Hummingbird, we're totally on the same schedule!

That's exciting! Hopefully it's a good sign :-)

#21 Hummingbird82

Posted 25 September 2017 - 03:40 PM

I'm sorry to hear you're not well Inda. I don't know how people cope in these early weeks with full on morning sickness. I just feel nauseous - but nothing too bad. I hope your scan goes well next week - it looks like it will be a big week of scans!

View Post*~*ME*~*, on 25 September 2017 - 01:17 PM, said:

I had a follow up scan today to check things were going well.
Baby measured 10.5mm.
Heartrate 148bpm
I am 7 weeks 4 days but measured 7 weeks.
Gah those 4 days make all the difference in the early days haha

Starting to feel excited now.

Great results from your scan! Congratulations :-)

#22 loulou1985

Posted 25 September 2017 - 04:08 PM

Hey everyone! Yea I'm trying to think whatever happens happens and doing better with that mindset..can literally do nothing to stop things going wrong ssh just trusting my body. I'm 5+2 today bit going to have a dating scan next week at about 6+3. Looks promising for you me! Very exciting!

#23 bek_p

Posted 25 September 2017 - 04:56 PM

HI ladies,

Waiting for conformation to see if I will be a late may or a very early june. I susspect birth will be late may with an cs

#24 Human

Posted 25 September 2017 - 08:09 PM

Hi and welcome to everyone who has joined the DIG! I'm so glad I'm not the only one feeling tired and nauseous all the time. Very 'blah' at the moment! Had my dating scan last week and all went well - 8 weeks! My fingers are crossed that everyone else has positive news as well. It's such a stressful time. I hate the first trimester!

#25 *~*ME*~*

Posted 25 September 2017 - 08:36 PM

I had good ultrasound results but my dr is stressing me out. She says my hcg levels arent rising enough

So she wantw me to have bloods every 2 days
But im not going to. Dont need the stress.

Surely hcg shouldnt matter once youve seen a viable heartbeat

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.