Due in June #1

165 replies to this topic

#26 SeriouslyImpatient

Posted 15 October 2017 - 07:57 AM

Once I got to 6 weeks the morning sickness and fatigue hit fairly hard - same happened last time but it passed around 10 weeks so hopefully there’s only a couple of weeks left 🤞 my LO decided to wake up 5...6...7 times a night about a month ago so that’s probably been the toughest bit - dealing with sleep deprivation and morning sickness while trying to get through a work day

#27 Hopeful79

Posted 15 October 2017 - 10:16 AM

Hi everyone
Im due June 8th  but it could be earlier. Im 6ish weeks.  I am having a scan on Friday.  This is my 4th pregnancy but ive had 2 misses -  most recent was Nov last year. It's taken that long to get pregnant again.  The other loss was with my ex 5 years ago. I have a 9.5yo from that relationship.  
Im feeling pretty rubbish.  I usually have constant nausea but i actually vomited yesterday.  Im taking maxolon,  just one a day but i need to function.  

Fingers crossed for everyone

#28 Hopeful79

Posted 15 October 2017 - 10:28 AM

Sunday Funday - it depends what sort of pregnancy care you want  -  private, public, midwife, shared.  The best thing to do is go see your gp and discuss your options and what is best for you.  
Im going public - likely shared shared care with my gp.  I cant go straight shared care as im high risk. I do have private health but will hopefully be a private pt there.  Ive decided against private due to delivery options and cost.
I like that theatres are staffed 24/7 .  I had an emergency section with my son,  in private.  Im not sure how this bub will be born. Im hoping  the stork can drop it?
Fingers crossed i get to that point.

Edited by Hopeful79, 15 October 2017 - 10:29 AM.

#29 Inexperienced

Posted 16 October 2017 - 06:17 AM

Hi ladies poping my head in after hanging in the May DIG.

Im due 2 June with my first bub 😊 i had an early mc previously at 6w at the beginning of August so I've been very nervous this time around.

I have my dating scan this Saturday, I'll be 7+6.

How's everyone going?

#30 sundayfunday

Posted 16 October 2017 - 06:33 AM

It's such a nervous time, I can't imagine how you are feeling inexperienced, I am so sorry for your previous loss.

I am only 5 weeks, but the bloat is bad. My wardrobe is really not very forgiving. It going to be a long 7 weeks (jeez, when I put it like that, it's just scary).

#31 Inexperienced

Posted 16 October 2017 - 06:55 AM

Sunday! Its nice to see a familiar name and so happy you've finally got a bfp 😊

I'm feeling much more positive this week as bloods came back really good and thw fact I've passed tbe mark where things went wrong previously.

I definitely understand the bloat.. I've retired some of my jeans and work pants already 😳

#32 loulou1985

Posted 16 October 2017 - 09:41 AM

This is number 1 for me also, with a previous mc last December at 5 weeks! I've no reason to think anything is wrong but still so nervous! 6+6 today..

#33 Dreamingofanother

Posted 16 October 2017 - 10:27 AM

Sunday - I have had a bit of nausea but only started thurs last week but its not too bad so far- with my daughter it didn't start until 6 weeks and lasted til 16 weeks so i am hoping that it doesn't get any worse for the time being!

Re timings - I have to see my OB on Wednesday as he wants to monitor my hormones after my MC so that he can keep an eye on everything. So even though IVF is over, I'm still going to be a pin cushion!!!!

#34 sundayfunday

Posted 16 October 2017 - 11:21 AM

I feel like I am just sitting around, twiddling my thumbs waiting, always waiting. I am still poas (ic at least) to make sure it's still progressing. Anyway still getting pains at 5 weeks? Scared it will end up being ectopic on me.

I have decided just writing that, that I need to be more positive (or at least neutral) so no more voicing of fears unless warranted by me 🙂.

They do love our blood dreaming 🤣. Hope everything progresses as it should.

Sorry you are feeling this way loulou. When is your next scan?

It feels really quiet in here, where is everyone? If this keeps up we will have the maternity floors to ourselves!!

#35 loulou1985

Posted 16 October 2017 - 11:29 AM

Yea I had a lot of period like pains at 5 weeks and still get them on and off even now. My next scan will be done at my obs appt on Thursday so not long to wait. I wish time would move faster!

#36 Monna

Posted 16 October 2017 - 12:48 PM

View Postnikkidee, on 14 October 2017 - 09:21 PM, said:

My only symptom so far is cramping but i am bit even 4 weeks until tomorrow.

That's all I have and I should be 5w4d. Hoping it's just because I'm lucky!!

#37 musicalgirl_85

Posted 16 October 2017 - 09:40 PM

Hi everyone! I got my BFP last week and this will be #2. My DS turns 2 in a few weeks. My last DIG is amazing and still going strong and I'm looking forward to this group being the same. This was our 1st month of trying this time, so we're a bit shocked and hoping for it to continue to be smooth sailing. It definitely hasn't sunk in yet! I've been to the GP and had the blood tests today, so just waiting on the results. From my calculations, I think I'm due around 23 June. Nice to meet you all and here's to an uneventful 9 months!

#38 jmeredith87

Posted 17 October 2017 - 11:10 AM

Hi everyone, I'm very excited to join after taking clomid to get pregnant with number two, it's been a longish 10 months journey but got a very faint positive today and waiting on this afternoons blood results! Can't wait for my first scan to put my mind at ease for a healthy looking foetus in the one spot and hopefully just one. Look forward to sharing this journey with you all. Jess xxx

#39 Phoebeandme

Posted 17 October 2017 - 04:39 PM

Hello ladies

I am very happy to join in here after getting my official BFP today for my first IVF cycle. First pregnancy for me and just 4weeks, 2 days today. Due date is 24th June. Anxious but so excited!

No symptoms at all for me so far, which I guess is normal for this early on. I keep wishing for nausea or sore boobs - I'm sure ill curse myself in a couple of weeks when it actually happens.

I have an early USS booked for 3rd November. No idea how I am going to last until then!

Looking forward to getting to know you all

Evie x

#40 loulou1985

Posted 17 October 2017 - 05:56 PM

Welcome to the newcomers! How is everyone else feeling symptom-wise? I'm far worse in the evenings but I wonder if that's when my restavit wears off! Only nausea though so I'm lucky!

#41 Reno-chic

Posted 17 October 2017 - 06:06 PM

So I think I'm moving across here!! Got a (faint) BFP this morning at 12DPO. Will test again in the next few days but am assuming I am PG.

By my calcs I'm exactly 4 weeks and due 27 June. Happy to be joining you all! This is my second child, I have a 4 year old son and have been trying off and on for 15 months.

#42 RTM

Posted 17 October 2017 - 06:54 PM

Hi everyone, dipping my toes in as this is pretty early, but I am due 28th of June. I'm 3+6 and got my first BFP at 3+4, they've gradually been getting darker. Still weirded out that I knew so far before my period is even due! I didn't test with DD until 4+1 or 2.

So this is #2 for us. I had a CP 2 months ago so I'm a little nervous but so far things seem more like DD than the CP. DD is turning 2 in Nov and I looove my DIG from Nov 15, so I'm looking forward to meeting more of you!

I may wind up sliding to the July 18 DIG once it's open and I've had a scan, I am very petite and DD always measured behind head-wise (if she didn't she would never have come out!) so my EDD was always 6 days later than my own dates and then she came halfway between the 2 dates! So my chances of a 1-3 July 'EDD' are pretty high I suspect.

I'm also incredibly nervous about 1st trimester (and half of 2nd if I'm honest) as I suffered from horrific nausea last time. At least this time I know to go straight for the Zofran as nothing else works! So far so good though, just cramps like last time and stabby boobs (which I didn't get until 6 weeks last time). And wanting to eat the entire pantry. :p

#43 sundayfunday

Posted 17 October 2017 - 07:02 PM

LouLou, I am lucky with symptoms LouLou (though it makes me nervous, always want what you can't have) at the moment. Just extreme bloating (seriously, no idea how I am going to hide this...does it go down before it starts for real???), but I do feel a bit more sick in the evenings (but nothing you would even notice, debating whether I am imagining symptoms). I think its because its been a while from lunch

Edited by Sandra, 20 October 2017 - 07:53 PM.

#44 jmeredith87

Posted 17 October 2017 - 07:06 PM

Hi ladies, I might not be staying for long as my hcg levels are 25 at 4w2d, what were other people's around this time?

#45 Dani_R

Posted 17 October 2017 - 07:13 PM

View PostRTM, on 17 October 2017 - 06:54 PM, said:

Hi everyone, dipping my toes in as this is pretty early, but I am due 28th of June. I'm 3+6 and got my first BFP at 3+4, they've gradually been getting darker. Still weirded out that I knew so far before my period is even due! I didn't test with DD until 4+1 or 2.

So this is #2 for us. I had a CP 2 months ago so I'm a little nervous but so far things seem more like DD than the CP. DD is turning 2 in Nov and I looove my DIG from Nov 15, so I'm looking forward to meeting more of you!

I may wind up sliding to the July 18 DIG once it's open and I've had a scan, I am very petite and DD always measured behind head-wise (if she didn't she would never have come out!) so my EDD was always 6 days later than my own dates and then she came halfway between the 2 dates! So my chances of a 1-3 July 'EDD' are pretty high I suspect.

I'm also incredibly nervous about 1st trimester (and half of 2nd if I'm honest) as I suffered from horrific nausea last time. At least this time I know to go straight for the Zofran as nothing else works! So far so good though, just cramps like last time and stabby boobs (which I didn't get until 6 weeks last time). And wanting to eat the entire pantry. :p

Hey hey RTM! Remember me from the Nov 2015 DIG? I should join this group now too as I got my confirmation via blood test today!

Hi all - I'm now 4+4 with number 2, have an almost 2 year old DD. Due Date is 22 June.  I haven't had any real pregnancy symptoms yet and not expecting much as I didn't have many in my first pregnancy. My main issue has been severe bloating - it's an IVF pregnancy so I've been on progesterone. Apparently they like your levels up at about 25 - mine are over 1100!!!!  Stopped taking it now so hopefully bloating will subside so I don't feel 6 months pregnant already!

#46 Dani_R

Posted 17 October 2017 - 07:17 PM

View Postjmeredith87, on 17 October 2017 - 07:06 PM, said:

Hi ladies, I might not be staying for long as my hcg levels are 25 at 4w2d, what were other people's around this time?

Hi j Meredith, my hcg was 138 at 4+1, then 565 at 4+4 (today). Fingers are crossed for you.

#47 Ollie83

Posted 17 October 2017 - 07:45 PM

Hello, congratulations to you all and I'm very excited to join you all.

We got our BFP a couple of days ago with number 1. I think due date around 21st June 2018.

I haven been to a Gp yet or had blood so that'll be on to do list ASAP!

#48 musicalgirl_85

Posted 17 October 2017 - 09:55 PM

Hi jmeredith, Everyone's different, so I think the most important thing is that the number is rising. Could you get another test in a few days to compare? Fingers crossed for you x

#49 Inexperienced

Posted 18 October 2017 - 07:22 AM

Its still early and your doubling rate is what matters not the single figure on its own.

If it helps mine was
1251 at 4+6
19689 at 5+6

I think its best you wait for your repeat bcg before assuming the worst.

#50 sundayfunday

Posted 18 October 2017 - 08:06 AM

I can not use the word inexperienced, but yes 🙂

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.