Chat #1

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
110 replies to this topic

#1 Sandra

Posted 03 November 2017 - 07:46 PM

Welcome ladies and congratulations

Please read our rules, in particular in regards to Facebook.

Enjoy your special time and good luck on your journey!

#2 lovemyfurbabies

Posted 03 November 2017 - 08:50 PM

Hopefully some more members joining soon! Got my BFP 27th October and Bubs expected for 8th July. Hoping all goes well, Dr appt for bloods Tues and will go from there. Look forward to meeting some more of you to share the journey with xxx

Edited by lovemyfurbabies, 03 November 2017 - 08:50 PM.

#3 Zippypeaks

Posted 03 November 2017 - 09:15 PM

Im in! Bub #2, got my BFP last week, due 9th July. Good luck everyone x

#4 lovemyfurbabies

Posted 03 November 2017 - 09:32 PM

Hi Zippypeaks!

#5 Lize6

Posted 03 November 2017 - 09:42 PM

Hi ladies congrats to you!! I was going to wait until my scan on Monday before joining in but I have starting getting pretty bad MS! I’m hoping that means everything is going well!! I got my first ever BFP nearly 2 weeks ago and am sooo happy/excited. EDD 1st July but that might change after scan.
Soo anyone getting symptoms yet? Mine just started this week really

#6 Rhoxie

Posted 03 November 2017 - 10:24 PM

Hi Everyone
I'm pregnant and expecting  sometime in early July. Dates are tbc as nothing really  matches up so it's all a bit confusing. My doc is scratching his head a bit and to make things more confusing, the lab had a breakdown with whatever  equipment tests the hcg levels.

This is a surprise baby and my 4th. 😊

#7 lovemyfurbabies

Posted 03 November 2017 - 10:43 PM

Lize6 I’ve also had the MS already, I knew I was pregnant before I tested, I’m also keeping my fingers crossed for it being a good sign but it’s challenging!

#8 imme

Posted 03 November 2017 - 11:14 PM

Thank you Sandra for opening the group :)

I got my positive on Wednesday at 9dpo, due July 17th. This is my third pregnancy this year. Unfortunately I've had two losses, one an ectopic in May (surgery and tube lost in June) and a miscarriage from the next cycle in early August. I have two children, a son and daughter who are 7 and 2.

I wasn't sure whether I should even join here or not (or just stalk)... but figure posting or not isn't going to change anything either way so I might as well!

Everything crossed that this one sticks around and is OK. Very nervous and probably protectively half expecting the worst again... but hopeful as well :)

Edited by imme, 04 November 2017 - 07:24 AM.

#9 Lize6

Posted 04 November 2017 - 08:01 AM

I’m sorry for your losses, sending positive vibes to you and I’m sure this time all will be well. I agree it is a very nervous wait though!! This week has been the slowest of my life!!

#10 Emerald Halo

Posted 04 November 2017 - 09:04 AM

Hi ladies

I got a BFP about 10 days ago, I'm guessing (odd cycles) I will be due around 1-3 July.
We have a 16m old girl and have been TTC for 7 months for this one, so fingers crossed it's a sticky bean that grows into a healthy bub.

I don't have much int e way of symptoms, which does make me a bit anxious - but is similar to my last pregnancy. :)

#11 Rhoxie

Posted 04 November 2017 - 09:46 AM

I haven't had any symptoms much yet either ( just sore boobs). I think mine will no doubt come crashing down in a week or too. It's weird but I feel amazing even with all the 'OMG WHAT HAVE WE DONE' shock. :D

I'm trying to figure out when we tell the kids though. Mine are super observant and outed my sister's pregnancy well before she was ready to tell.

#12 rollinginthepages

Posted 04 November 2017 - 10:40 AM

Edited by LettyRaines, 08 November 2017 - 03:44 PM.

#13 lovemyfurbabies

Posted 04 November 2017 - 11:18 AM

Oh LettyRaines that sounds really tough I will keep my fingers crossed for Monday! Let’s hope this group is full of positive news for everyone xx

#14 Jackrabbit

Posted 04 November 2017 - 07:05 PM

I'd like to join even though I'm still early (currently 10DPO) because I want to jump up and down and tell everyone that I'm pregnant! But I only have one friend who knew we were trying (and she's very excited for me). I'm also going through the "what have we done" feeling but I've been doing fertility treatment for so long and even took a break from it for 6 months but I couldn't let it go so I decided to try again until Christmas. That was my hard cut-off.

And now here I am with my BFP at 10DPO and freaking out about everything that might happen from here on in. And what if it's twins again! I just bought a new car and they wouldn't all fit. OK, time to calm down and bask in the enjoyment of that first BFP.

#15 Rhoxie

Posted 04 November 2017 - 07:47 PM

Lettie, that sounds like a very nerve wracking first week for you. I'm hoping that it settles soon and the rest of your pregnancy is smooth  sailing. I think one of the worst things about pregnancy is how isolating and eventful the first few weeks of pregnancy can be when you aren't sure whether you are or you aren't pregnant. Your journey has been even more rocky and unsure and it was  quite confronting just reading about it. I really admire your strength and fortitude.

I am wishing you only the best outcome  and I  have my fingers crossed for you.

#16 Always amazed!

Posted 04 November 2017 - 08:10 PM

Hi everyone!
Though I would come join in! Not long found out we are pregnant with no 7:) due around July 14th but will most probably come a few weeks early!
Looking forward to getting to know you all!

#17 imme

Posted 04 November 2017 - 08:14 PM

Oh Letty, that sounds so very stressful  :(  I hope your body calms down very soon and everything settles nicely.  This initial time is so hard.

Jackrabbit, congratulations  :)  I hope all goes well for you, you've also had very difficult times, I'm so sorry.

#18 Joliseix

Posted 05 November 2017 - 12:23 PM

Hello everyone,
I’m expecting #6 July 2nd.
Was a very big suprise, look forward to sharing this journey with you all

#19 cloey79

Posted 05 November 2017 - 03:14 PM

Hi ladies! I've stalked these forums for years, now finally I've received my first BFP, age 38, and due July 10th! Pretty excited... I test on Friday night, last day AF could have arrived and there was just no sign of it, so I just had a feeling.. Still in shock to be honest! :BFP:

Love this idea of everyone due around the same time together - most of us will have babies in July, some may not, and how wonderful to have the support of women in similar situations. Wishing everyone well! Fun times! :yes:

#20 lovemyfurbabies

Posted 05 November 2017 - 03:48 PM

Congrats on all the new BFP’s hope we all have very standard boring pregnancy’s!

#21 kentieness

Posted 05 November 2017 - 04:21 PM

Hi everyone! Just found out that I'm pregnant with a very big surprise #3! Still in shock because we'd decided we weren't having anymore kids and I had to take Clomid to fall pregnant with my two other children but apparently the world had other ideas!

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

#22 Rhoxie

Posted 05 November 2017 - 10:23 PM

Welcome to all the new bfps!! :)

#23 imme

Posted 06 November 2017 - 08:48 AM

I don't think I'm going to be here for long.  I had to go to hospital yesterday for something unrelated but they did a beta hcg along with my other tests.  The level was very low and my tests aren't getting darker either.  They said to have a repeat done tomorrow which I'll do, but it's not looking good.  Again.  That'll be 3 in 5 months now  :(

#24 kentieness

Posted 06 November 2017 - 09:33 AM

I'm sorry to hear, imme :( Still crossing my fingers for you!

#25 lovemyfurbabies

Posted 06 November 2017 - 09:51 AM

Keeping my fingers crossed for you imme xxx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.