Chat #1

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
107 replies to this topic

#26 mills&bean

Posted 06 November 2017 - 06:28 PM

Hello ladies, I'm dipping my toe in too...

My lucky second line came up on November 1 and I have my first appointment with my GP tomorrow morning. We lost our last little bean so I am super nervous but very, very hopeful. If all goes well my due date will be around July 10.

Wishing you all very sticky, uneventful pregnancies and I hope I'll be able to hang around!

#27 kentieness

Posted 06 November 2017 - 08:14 PM

Hope all goes well this time, mills&bean!

I saw my GP today and had my blood tests done to confirm the pregnancy plus check all my levels. I was meant to have surgery next month to remove my gallbladder but that won't be happening now!

How is everyone feeling? I'm super tired (same as my other 2 pregnancies) and still a bit in shock, I think.

#28 Joliseix

Posted 07 November 2017 - 07:57 AM

Not feeling any different really. I’m always tired as it is hahaha

#29 mills&bean

Posted 07 November 2017 - 08:50 AM

I'm feeling okay! Kind of constant low-level nausea but I never feel like I'm actually going to throw up. I went to bed at 8pm last night 🙄

Went to doc's today super eager and he was like "umm... I mean usually we don't do the tests for another couple of weeks because there's still a good chance the baby won't make it but I guess since you're here". Thanks for the reassurance bud.

#30 Rozzie2018

Posted 07 November 2017 - 09:17 AM

Hi everyone,
I am in the June group but it's looking like I'm due July 3rd so think I might move over here. This is my 6th pregnacy, I have one 3 year old and have had 4 miscarriages. Needless to say I'm super nervous. Due to all the miscarriages, I get lots of tests and am taking blood thinners and metformin. Tests have been great with bloods more than doubling every 48 hours and I'm pretty nauseous, so all is going well at this point in time.
I've been reading through the posts and a few of you have had very tough times. These first weeks are nerve wracking..I'm also wishing everyone uneventful pregancies and sticky babies!!

#31 kentieness

Posted 07 November 2017 - 09:37 AM

Joliseix - oh I'm always tired too, this is just next level tired! :laugh: Babies suck the iron out of me, I think!

mills&bean - jeez, he sounds supportive! Did you have blood tests done?

Welcome, Rosiey! I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriages :( Hoping this little one sticks, it's definitely sounding positive so far!

#32 Jackrabbit

Posted 07 November 2017 - 09:45 AM

Kentiness - I had my gallbladder removed when I was 13w pregnant with my last child.

Mills&bean - I think your GP is on the unusual side. I’m only 13DPO today and I’m getting bloods tomorrow. After that my FS will do them twice a week until the first u/s at 7w.

Welcome Rosiey - sorry to hear about your miscarriages. I can imagine how nerve wracking each pregnancy is. I had 2 miscarriages last year but so far this one is looking stronger than the others (only based on the strength of the line on the HPT).

I’m not feeling any different yet, although my kids giving me a hug and squashing my boobs was a bit of agony. All the symptom spotting I’ve done over the last 2 years and when I finally got the BFP I don’t really have any anyway!

#33 kentieness

Posted 07 November 2017 - 10:10 AM

Jackrabbit - My GP said they would remove it if it started causing me issues again, but at this point he said it's not worth risking miscarriage while its not causing me pain. Wish they'd just taken it out while I was in hospital a few months ago!

Most early pregnancy symptoms are so similar to pre-period symptoms, it's annoying! I drove myself crazy symptom spotting with my first two.

#34 Rozzie2018

Posted 07 November 2017 - 01:42 PM

Thanks for the welcome!

Jackrabbit, sorry to hear about your losses. I spent a small fortune POAS until it seemed useless as they couldn't get any darker! Strong HPT are always a good indicator. Actually with my miscarriages I've never really gotten super strong lines.

#35 anontime

Posted 07 November 2017 - 08:37 PM

Hi all,

long time member going anon here, b/c I'm paranoid about sharing before telling family & friends!

Only 13DPO today, got my first BFP on Saturday (very faint) and a darker line yesterday. Today I had my blood test, and got a HCG level of 61.

Very much early days here...

Hope everyone is going well!

#36 fairybub

Posted 08 November 2017 - 03:01 AM

Hi ladies I just got my bpf on Monday!  Was feeling off for a few days took frer tests Saturday and Sunday both neg and then Monday I was off my coffee.  So I took another test and it was +ve!  Today I got a +ve digital.i think I’m due around July 15th. I’m married with a 2.5 year old daughter 😊. Symptoms already are extremely thirsty and greasy skin and hair, emotional and tired ... good luck everyone!

#37 Joliseix

Posted 08 November 2017 - 05:53 AM

Congrats & welcome to our new members.

I have a scan on friday to get an idea of due dates, I’m hoping we get to see a little HB.

#38 Birdie11

Posted 08 November 2017 - 01:33 PM

In a very cautiously optimistic manner I am coming in to say hi! 🙋🏻

After years of TTC and 3 IVF cycles, our only surviving embie has decided to stick around. I am slightly terrified of my 7w scan, today I am 5w. Due date is 11th July. Lucky for me IVF means they have a definite formula for working that out. Haha!  

So far I’m peeing allllll the time, super hungry, really want milk all the time, and my boobs hurt. Plus needing a nap and early night every day. I’ve had super bad consistent “period type pain” and lower back pain for the last two weeks which has had me worried but today it molystwrilusly has disappeared, which is also unsettling: haha go figure. Just hope or little guy is growing himself a bit fat juicy placenta!

Cool to meet you all.

I think I’ve seen you around the boards Jackrabbit.

#39 Jackrabbit

Posted 08 November 2017 - 02:44 PM

Quite possibly Birdie. I’ve been TTC for around 2 years, although I had a 6 month break. Congratulations!

I had my first blood test today and everything is looking good so far. I just hope there is only one! My due date is 18 July.

I had a lot of cramping last night. I hope it’s just this bug settling in. Looking forward to the u/s at 7w, although I am also scared of it.

Welcome fairybub and anontime. Congratulations!

#40 kentieness

Posted 08 November 2017 - 03:23 PM

Welcome and congratulations to the new BFPs!

Got my blood test results from Monday back, hcg levels were 875 so looking good! Now it's sit around and do basically nothing for 4 weeks until my next GP appointment.

#41 Birdie11

Posted 08 November 2017 - 09:36 PM

We should have a “due in July dates” thread like the June girls have. How do we do that?

#42 Rhoxie

Posted 08 November 2017 - 11:23 PM

Welcome to  the new additions to our expanding  July group 😊

I  finally got my hcg tests back from the doctor ( the lab machine broke) and on last Tuesday my numbers were 49.
Which means I  conceived on cd30 (about when my period usually  turns up) not cd 4 which I had originally thought..and even more odd I tested positive 5 days later on cd 35.
My approx due date is 15th July 😊 ( snap fairybub).

This is the earliest I've ever found out and the next 8 months is stretching forward like an endless  eternity.  😄

#43 Supermummy92

Posted 09 November 2017 - 02:22 AM

Hi everyone :)

Also got my BFP last week. Wasn't going to join until I had my first scan. But I thought why not. We're all here to support each other whichever way our pregnancies go. This was a huge surprise for us. Baby #4. And my youngest is only 9 months old. I'm still breast feeding him. So yeah huge surprise. And woopsies. Still excited though. I have a 5 year old daughter starting prep next year, a 3 year old son starting pre kinder and yeah my little baby born January this year. I'm also due around the July 10-11 mark. Will know for certain after the dating scan

Xxx

Edited by Supermummy92, 09 November 2017 - 06:16 AM.

#44 BabyBass2017

Posted 09 November 2017 - 08:08 AM

Hi all - can i join please?! :yes:

Got my BFP on Monday Oct 30 - EDD July 7th. I am nervous as I am not having many symptoms! Today I am 5+5.. booking in my first scan for November 22 when i'll be 7+4.

My Dr only did one blood test and hasnt requested any further ones - my HCG level was 792 @ 4weeks and 4 days. He was happy with that?!

He also told me about my blood type being A- and the implications that can have. Has anyone else got a negative blood type?

I am pretty nervous about the first scan. I am a googling addict and hope and pray there will be a fetal pole + heart beat. Had a miscarriage/chemical in Feb of this year, very early though. Only made it to 4.5 weeks.

I might make a thread for due dates?

Its so lovely to meet you all - Imme any news? We're thinking of you. xxxxx

#45 lovemyfurbabies

Posted 09 November 2017 - 09:27 AM

Welcome to all our new BFP’s. I hope everything is going smoothly for you all so far. Great idea BabyBass2017. I had my blood test for HCG this week and just booked in with my OB today which will be at 10+1. Feels kinda real now. Didn’t get offered a date scan from the GP as I’m very confident in dates but slightly nervous that I won’t see bubs for the first time till 10 weeks! That feels forever away 😬 hopefully it goes smoothly and quick and hopefully have some good news to share come Christmas

#46 Rozzie2018

Posted 09 November 2017 - 09:47 AM

Hi everyone.
Congratulations and welcome to the new members!
How is everyone going? MS is showing it's ugly head at 6+1. My appetite is pretty much gone, the only thing i want to eat are hot chips.. which I never eat!
Babybass2017- I'm O-. It has meant that after any bleed I've been given an anti-d injection and twice during pregnancy and once after birth!

Edited by Rosiey, 09 November 2017 - 09:48 AM.

#47 mummy&mummak

Posted 09 November 2017 - 12:43 PM

Hi all! We got a bit of a shock BFP at 9DPO. We use a donor and do home inseminations, I have a 13 month old boy who I'm still breastfeeding, so we thought we were crazy for trying... 1st go and voilà! My edd is 15th July, booked in for bloods on Tuesday 😀

#48 imme

Posted 09 November 2017 - 09:05 PM

Congratulations to all the new members!

Thank you for your thoughts everyone  :)

I'm still unsure at the moment what is happening, can never truly know at this point though.  My initial bloods were quite low for the DPO I thought I was, but pretty much right where they should be if I'd ovulated a day later.  That may even be correct as I felt ovulation late at night on the day I counted as ovulation day and Fertility Friend counted the day after as ovulation day as well... which is probably more accurate given it was so late at night I suppose.

I had a repeat blood test the other day and my levels had doubled, but slower than my previous successful pregnancies.  I had another blood test today and will get the results tomorrow.  Hopefully this one is just a bit lazy and happy to plod along rather than zooming off... must be a boy  :laugh:

I am very anxious about it all and just want to know one way or the other ASAP.  I will be devastated to lose another one, especially so close to Christmas  :(

#49 Joliseix

Posted 09 November 2017 - 09:16 PM

Fx for good results tomorrow Imme, You may have even implanted late which would make your levels lower than you thought as well.
did your level double within the time frame? Either way its good news that they are going up :)

#50 imme

Posted 09 November 2017 - 10:03 PM

I had implantation bleeding at 7dpo and a positive test at 8-9dpo so not a late implantation I don't think.

They did go up within the time frame, which is at least an improvement on the last two pregnancies.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.