Chat # 2

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
197 replies to this topic

#1 Sandra

Posted 16 November 2017 - 09:30 AM

New thread time lovely ladies!

Welcome to all the new people abd congratulations on this amazing journey!  :) Please read our rules, particularly regarding  facebook.

Kind regards

#2 BabyBass2017

Posted 16 November 2017 - 10:17 AM

Thanks Sandra!

So I have just bought my scan forward to tomorrow (was originally on Monday). I am having major scan anxiety and want to get it over with... I will be 6weeks6days tomorrow. So I ought to see something significant including a HB :huh:

Birdie - I couldn't wait until Monday!!!! Gosh, I think I would go today if I could. This anxiety has just creeped up on me today. Will be in touch once i'm out!

Congratulations to all the mama-to-be's!

#3 imme

Posted 16 November 2017 - 12:12 PM

Thank you for the good luck wishes!

I've had my appointment and blood test and the FS said to get a copy of results sent to him... so I should get a call with numbers later today.

I'm soooo nervous, I'm desperately hoping all is good.

I'm also having an ultrasound with the FS on Monday to rule out another ectopic.

#4 BabyBass2017

Posted 16 November 2017 - 12:19 PM

I am thinking of you imme. Fingers and toes are all crossed xxx

#5 Birdie11

Posted 16 November 2017 - 12:30 PM

Imme- I hate the wait for the hcg phone call. FX everything is going swimmingly for you. Do you know your rough due date? I’ll add it to our list.

BabyBass- I know them feels. Anxiety city over here. Although slightly better after yesterday’s HCG result. I also had a one hour massage this morning which was incredibly relaxing. I have full days planned for tomorrow and the weekend so homefully time flies for me. Im desperate to know if I can be a little more hopeful about this pregnancy or not. I’ll be stalking for your awesome results.

#6 imme

Posted 16 November 2017 - 02:24 PM

Got a text from FS, hcg has actually risen quite nicely! 3074 today at 22dpo, doubling time of just under 42 hours.

Fingers crossed for a good scan on Monday, but certainly feeling a bit more relaxed after that result :)

Birdie, due date will be 18th :)

Edited by imme, 16 November 2017 - 02:28 PM.

#7 lovemyfurbabies

Posted 16 November 2017 - 02:27 PM

Yay imme!!

#8 BabyBass2017

Posted 16 November 2017 - 02:30 PM

Thats great news Imme! Now onto Monday's scan for you!

Woooo :D

#9 kentieness

Posted 16 November 2017 - 02:42 PM

Awesome news, imme!

Nausea has kicked in here :sick:

#10 Jackrabbit

Posted 16 November 2017 - 02:49 PM

Great news Imme!

#11 _SR_

Posted 16 November 2017 - 03:07 PM

Had my scan today and saw the heartbeat! I was 7+4, but it's measuring at 6+3 so new due date of 9 July. I was a week later than LMP dates suggested with my son so expected this pregnancy to be the same. Good luck to everyone having scans and bloods :)

#12 lovemyfurbabies

Posted 16 November 2017 - 03:19 PM

Yay SR so happy to hear everyone’s good news!

#13 Joliseix

Posted 16 November 2017 - 05:06 PM

Such great news Imme :)

#14 Sweet.Pea

Posted 16 November 2017 - 05:25 PM

Great news for everyone - it's getting exciting!

#15 TeaLover

Posted 16 November 2017 - 05:46 PM

Excellent news all round!

#16 cloey79

Posted 16 November 2017 - 06:05 PM

@BabyBass2017 good luck with your scan tomorrow! Mine is next Wednesday which will be 7w exactly, currently 6w1d.. Nervous! I took another POAS test two days ago because I had a bad dream - of course still positive! Still no sickness for me.. I keep forgetting I'm up the duff to be honest.. Feeling tired, sore boobs still, and very faint cramping here and there but that's it! Even my moods have been even and calm for a pleasant change haha!

Can't wait to get this scan done and dusted next week..

#17 Stardusties

Posted 16 November 2017 - 06:13 PM

Hi everyone!

Joining in with an EDD of the 16th, though that may change with my dating scan in a few weeks. Feeling the MS already, I forgot how awful it can be

Excited to be sharing this journey with you all xx

#18 kentieness

Posted 16 November 2017 - 06:14 PM

So jealous of everyone getting early scans! My next GP appointment isn't even until December 5th, so I'm just sitting around waiting!

ETA: Welcome, Stardusties!

Edited by kentieness, 16 November 2017 - 06:14 PM.

#19 lovemyfurbabies

Posted 16 November 2017 - 06:35 PM

Welcome stardusties!same same Kentieness! 11th Dec is when I see my OB 😑

#20 imme

Posted 16 November 2017 - 06:52 PM

Thank you everyone!  A lot of relief here today that's for sure.  Hoping everything is smooth sailing from here.

I'm only having such an early scan because of the concern of ectopic again as it's an increased risk after having one previously.  The FS today asked me how early I would like to have one and I said as early as possible given my history, so Monday it is!

It could very well still be a bit early to see a heartbeat (I'll be 5+5), but I know that's normal so as long as everything is in the right place and measuring how it should be then that will be great news.

#21 TiffaniJade

Posted 17 November 2017 - 06:56 AM

Hi girls,

Would like to join with EDD of 14th July. First pregnancy for me and very nervous. Had nausea and sore breast very early on. Hcg levels were good just waiting for my first proper appointment.

#22 rubyskye

Posted 17 November 2017 - 07:55 AM

Hi ladies,
I'd like to join with an EDD 27th July. Baby #2 for us after TTC for 7 months. Hoping all goes well.
4 weeks today and started getting symptoms yesterday (which made me test!) Nauseous etc.
Off to the GP today.
Looking forward to chatting with you all! X

#23 kentieness

Posted 17 November 2017 - 08:44 AM

Welcome an congratulations, TiffaniJade and RubyEmerald!

#24 Birdie11

Posted 17 November 2017 - 08:45 AM

Stalking for BabyBass!! Woo! Looking forward to some exciting results.

#25 BabyBass2017

Posted 17 November 2017 - 09:04 AM

Yaaay for your scan _SR_!!! Wooo!

Welcome Starsdusties, Tiffanijade and RubyEmerald!!! What a great group we have going here.  Imme – I hope you had a relaxed night last night with your positive news  from yesterday :)

BIRDIE!! :D Arghh! Haha.. I am so nervous. I am a legal secretary and pretty busy today so that is keeping me occupied until the scan at 12.10. Literally praying for good news, but preparing myself for bad also. Is that weird? I always think of the worst possible outcome!

Something I was thinking.. I have two close friends who know that I’m pregnant, one of these girls already has 2 children. They both advised me that internal scans are a big no no this early in the game?? I said “what if they cant find anything, will they do internal?” And they both said “Don’t do internal! They will damage the baby!”

Having been a google forum fanatic for a long period of time now.. I know A LOT of women have internal scans. But their comments made me worry still? And one of these ladies runs a DR surgery.

Edited by BabyBass2017, 17 November 2017 - 09:05 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.