Black Friday specials

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 ~Bob~

Posted 24 November 2017 - 07:33 AM

This seems to have arrived in Australia! If anyone has specials, please post them here. I am trying to resist mindless consumerism, but with Christmas coming, it might be a good way to get gifts at good prices.

Sheridan have 70% off. Perfect for people who need towels or linen.

Country road have up to 50% off.

Baby kingdom have % off most brands.

Toys r us and babies r us have specific deals on their websites.

I need iPads for BYOD next year. Harvey Norman, office works and the good guys all seem to have the basic model at a good price, but if anyone sees a great one, I'd appreciate a link.

Any other good deals?

#2 Mrs_greyhound

Posted 24 November 2017 - 07:49 AM

GAP US have 50% off everything.

#3 bakesgirls

Posted 24 November 2017 - 08:43 AM

Country Road have 50% off selected items and a further 40% off at their (factory outlets), so if you're in NSW that's Liverpool and Birkenhead point.

Myer is having an online sale, I think it's around 30% off women's clothing and similar amounts off other items. I'm a little annoyed at myself about that because I bought clothing online Wednesday night forgetting about the sales thus paying full price, so I'm considering ordering again and returning the other stuff when I get it. In store they have more sales- I went yesterday and bought a fair bit.

JAG has 20% off full price clothing and free shipping. But if you go into Myer it's 25% off.

Leona Edmiston has a minimum of 50% off everything storewide.

Bra's 'n Things has up to 50% off store wide and free shipping.

EB Games has great savings at the moment. I bough my step sons a fair bit online, such as PS4 game/figurine box set thingys that were originally $99.95 for $19 and same for WiiU. I also bought them games for at least 70-80% off.

Bonds online has buy 2 items get the third free.

Yes, I like clothes shopping.......

#4 Riotproof

Posted 24 November 2017 - 08:46 AM

Has anyone seen some really cute little girl pjs? I almost bought from cottonon yesterday, but I remember ds having a pair of theirs where they washed really poorly and stretched and got all annoying.

#5 Slazer

Posted 24 November 2017 - 10:24 AM

eBay 10% off Sitewide (Minimum Spend $75) - code: PANTONE

#6 ~Bob~

Posted 24 November 2017 - 10:29 AM

View PostRiotproof, on 24 November 2017 - 08:46 AM, said:

Has anyone seen some really cute little girl pjs? I almost bought from cottonon yesterday, but I remember ds having a pair of theirs where they washed really poorly and stretched and got all annoying.

Peter Alexander have 50% off some items online and 20% off all other things online. I found some cute little girl PJ's on there.

#7 hills mum bec

Posted 24 November 2017 - 10:30 AM

Smiggle have 30% off a whole heap of things and lunch boxes reduced from $26 to $15.  I also love that they are calling it a Colour Friday sale instead of Black Friday.  I have bought a heap of stuff for DD6 for Christmas.

Surf Stitch have 30% off just about everything including sale items.  I bought $90 hoodies for the older kids for $35 each with free shipping.

#8 Lesley225

Posted 24 November 2017 - 10:49 AM

JB have lots of sales.  I just ordered teh Crown which I'd just been waiting for another sale.

I note though that you can no longer order without putting a mobile phone number in.  What if you don't have one?  I do but I can't figure out how to answer it and hang up on every call and I don't want anyone to have my number!

#9 just someone

Posted 24 November 2017 - 11:03 AM

Thanks so much for posting about the smiggle lunch boxes, hills mum bec!

#10 cvbn

Posted 24 November 2017 - 11:10 AM

I am after a Dyson hairdryer if anyone sees one.
Thank you xx

#11 Littlecloud

Posted 24 November 2017 - 12:13 PM

View PostRiotproof, on 24 November 2017 - 08:46 AM, said:

I got some gorgeous Marquise ones from Tkmax

#12 Riotproof

Posted 24 November 2017 - 12:26 PM

View PostLittlecloud, on 24 November 2017 - 12:13 PM, said:

I got some gorgeous Marquise ones from Tkmax

Tkmax seems to vary so much by store. I was just there today and the pj selection was woeful. I think the baby clothes is way better than the kid clothes there.

#13 blondie82

Posted 24 November 2017 - 12:34 PM

Seed has 30% off with this code (online and in store) 10402

#14 NastyGal

Posted 24 November 2017 - 12:58 PM

View Post~Bob~, on 24 November 2017 - 07:33 AM, said:

I need iPads for BYOD next year. Harvey Norman, office works and the good guys all seem to have the basic model at a good price, but if anyone sees a great one, I'd appreciate a link.

Any other good deals?

Not discounted Ipads but the Apple store are giving away a $70 Apple store voucher with every Ipad sold today.

#15 Prancer is coming

Posted 24 November 2017 - 01:27 PM

I just had a shop on the crocs site.  They have 30% off everything, including some heavily discounted specials.  I love the sandals and boots and they are a third of the price they are normally.

Surfdome have some really good prices in surf stuff and wetsuits.  However, I have never heard of them and they seem to ship from the UK.  Their sale started earlier and I have an order in, but waiting to see if it is legit before I order more!

Edited by Spa Gonk, 24 November 2017 - 01:32 PM.

#16 abbyminnie

Posted 24 November 2017 - 01:36 PM

New Balance has 50% online.

And Pandora has some of their jewellery discounted.  I just bought some cute little earrings for DDs.

Edited by abbyminnie, 24 November 2017 - 01:40 PM.

#17 hills mum bec

Posted 24 November 2017 - 01:37 PM

View PostSpa Gonk, on 24 November 2017 - 01:27 PM, said:

I just had a shop on the crocs site.  They have 30% off everything, including some heavily discounted specials.  I love the sandals and boots and they are a third of the price they are normally.

Surfdome have some really good prices in surf stuff and wetsuits.  However, I have never heard of them and they seem to ship from the UK.  Their sale started earlier and I have an order in, but waiting to see if it is legit before I order more!

Do they have what you want at Surfstitch?  I have bought heaps from Surfstitch in the past, great prices and their delivery is super quick.  I ordered a backpack from them once at 2pm and it arrived the next morning at 10am.  They are in Qld & I'm in Adelaide.

#18 bakesgirls

Posted 24 November 2017 - 01:53 PM

I went to the Sheridan outlet near me after seeing this thread. Got a beautiful quilt cover set for $125, it was originally $419 and beach towels for $21, they were originally $70.

Thanks ~Bob~ :)

#19 Fizgig

Posted 24 November 2017 - 03:25 PM

Thanks for the Smiggle tip! Just got lots of Christmas presents and a new lunchbox for DD for school next year.

#20 QuisbySchmoo

Posted 24 November 2017 - 03:33 PM

Thanks for the EB Games heads up.  Just got some Rocket League shirts for DS at 50% off.

I also spent a few hours and a few dollars in Macy's department store.  $25.95 flat rate shipping to Aust.

#21 ~LemonMyrtle~

Posted 24 November 2017 - 03:48 PM

Just got an additional 25% off at Shoe Warehouse. Their prices are already low, so it's a good deal. 4 pairs of good quality kids shoes for $100.

#22 Indatree

Posted 24 November 2017 - 04:09 PM

I just got 25% off the sale price of Asics runners for DS from Sportitude, code BLACK25

#23 Daffy2016

Posted 24 November 2017 - 04:26 PM

View Post~Bob~, on 24 November 2017 - 07:33 AM, said:

I think Kogan has a special on apple. Not sure how they compare re shipping etc though.

Catch of the day also have some iPads at pretty good discounts.

#24 Tiredmum4

Posted 24 November 2017 - 04:28 PM

Thanks for the great tips! Bought some Christmas/new school year stuff at Smiggles and new shoes for me at New Balance so far. The discounts are great! Now to EB Games for some Christmas gifts...

#25 red_squirrel

Posted 24 November 2017 - 04:33 PM

Priceline have 50% off all makeup.
Only for today ( and yesterday).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.