Please say a prayer for my little boy

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 Maree83

Posted 24 December 2017 - 02:17 PM

Four years ago I lost my beautiful son, he was taken away from me way too soon. Even though four years has passed, it doesn't hurt any less. I miss him so much. Unfortunately, after all this time, a lot of people don't want to hear about him any more hence why I am here.
Apparently, we should be over it by now. We will never get over losing him, we have just learnt to live with the pain.
Christmas is a double edged sword dor us, we lost our boy on Christmas eve, but want to make Christmas time super special for our girls.
I miss him so much. I can still remember his smell and how it felt to hold him.

#2 No Drama Please

Posted 24 December 2017 - 02:24 PM

I’m so sorry, Maree83, I can’t imagine how hard this time of year must be for you and your partner. I will definitely think of your beautiful boy today and tomorrow. Be gentle to yourself xx

#3 eponee

Posted 24 December 2017 - 02:28 PM

Special thoughts to you and your son's dad, your girls and your son tomorrow xx

Edited by eponee, 24 December 2017 - 02:28 PM.

#4 cvbn

Posted 24 December 2017 - 02:32 PM

I will be thinking of your sweet boy Maree.

#5 somila

Posted 24 December 2017 - 02:48 PM

Praying prayers of thanksgiving for the gift of your precious boy, prayers for comfort for you, and prayers for joy for your girls this Christmas.

#6 little lion

Posted 24 December 2017 - 02:56 PM

How terrible that nobody will let you talk about him. I’m sorry. This must be a hard day for you every year.

#7 just roses

Posted 24 December 2017 - 03:10 PM

I am so sorry for the loss of your precious boy. And I’m so sorry people expect you to be ‘over it’. Obviously they have never lost a child. My Nana still grieved her stillborn daughter in her 90s. It doesn’t go away.

#8 Gruffalo's Child

Posted 24 December 2017 - 03:11 PM

I am so sorry that you are finding people don't want to talk about him anymore, I imagine that it would be such an important thing for you to do.  You will always be his Mum, and he will always be a very important part of your life.    Sending you prayers for your son, and for you and your girls.

#9 Shapir0

Posted 24 December 2017 - 03:48 PM

❤️❤️❤️
I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful son.

#10 the abc

Posted 24 December 2017 - 04:20 PM

Also thinking of your little boy. Cherish your memories

#11 HolleyShiftwell

Posted 24 December 2017 - 04:39 PM

I'm not sure why people think there's some magical time-period that lapses and grief just disappears :no2:

Will be thinking of you tomorrow xx

#12 LouLou86

Posted 24 December 2017 - 04:58 PM

So sorry for you loss xx What was your little boy's name? Sending you hugs xx

#13 ksds

Posted 24 December 2017 - 05:51 PM

I am so sorry for your loss...

#14 Dianalynch

Posted 24 December 2017 - 06:04 PM

I'm thinking of you all.

#15 Lifesgood

Posted 24 December 2017 - 06:13 PM

I will say a prayer for you and your beautiful boy. My heart breaks for you OP.

#16 Deb999

Posted 24 December 2017 - 06:58 PM

I'm so sorry Maree, I will be thinking of you and your beautiful boy tonight.

#17 kerilyntaryn

Posted 24 December 2017 - 07:31 PM

Praying for you tonight and for all the family tomorrow,  hugs

#18 c.sanders

Posted 24 December 2017 - 11:44 PM

That's wrong. He will always be your son you will never stop being his mum. I'm sorry people just dont get it.

#19 Overtherainbow

Posted 25 December 2017 - 12:11 AM

He is your son and always will be. You never need to stop loving him, thinking of him, missing him.

Take care. We lost a loved one on Christmas Day and I understand. There are no rules to loss, grief and how you deal with it.

#20 ELF_em_bee

Posted 25 December 2017 - 07:24 AM

Of course I will pray for your darling boy, and for you also xoxo

#21 hjv

Posted 25 December 2017 - 08:10 AM

Prayers and hugs for you and your beautiful son.

I am so sorry xx

#22 Mishu

Posted 25 December 2017 - 08:54 AM

Thinking of you & your son today

#23 swirlygirl

Posted 25 December 2017 - 08:58 AM

Thinking of you, your little boy, and your family xx

#24 onetrick

Posted 25 December 2017 - 09:56 AM

There’s no magic time limit for grief, and holidays and special occasions are always the hardest- regardless of when a loved one passed in the year.
Thinking of you and your family today, OP xx

#25 Sunshine streaming

Posted 25 December 2017 - 10:15 AM

Thinking of you and your special boy on this day and always. Sorry for your loss.

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.