Pigeon bottles

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 MrsG2

Posted 02 January 2018 - 07:10 PM

Has anyone used pigeon peristaltic wide neck bottles that they no longer need? I have lost the caps to my bottles (no idea how)... and I don’t want to buy new bottles .. if anyone has two caps that they no longer use and can give me, I’m happy to buy it off you for an agreed price? Please pm me...

#2 MrsG2

Posted 03 January 2018 - 07:31 AM

Bump

#3 Wonderstruck

Posted 03 January 2018 - 07:52 PM

I’m using mine right now MrsG2 so can’t help in that regard.

They’re the best bottles - I love them.

Have you tried a local buy swap sell Facebook group? People are always giving away or selling old bottles?

#4 MrsG2

Posted 03 January 2018 - 08:39 PM

I’m one of the weirdos who doesn’t have Facebook lol! I have emailed the pigeon website asking if they can help out but barring that I’ll look on eBay I guess...

They really are great Bottles! I’d never have been able to wean DS without em !

#5 zrello

Posted 03 January 2018 - 08:47 PM

I'd have to check if I have the bottles - but I found about 4 brand new teats just today if you need them.   Do you need the bottle bit or the lid?

#6 MrsG2

Posted 03 January 2018 - 08:59 PM

The lid please!!

#7 zrello

Posted 03 January 2018 - 09:35 PM

Just checked - I have one complete bottle, with one used teat and three new (0-3month but you can add extra holes if you wanted more flow) teats - all yours if you'd like them? - do you want to pm me your details and i'll pop it in the post?

#8 MrsG2

Posted 04 January 2018 - 07:09 AM

Thank you! I’ll pm u

#9 Wonderstruck

Posted 04 January 2018 - 05:14 PM

Try Gumtree MrsG2.

I once ran half way across the city, pushing a stroller to get back to townhall station where I realised I lost a bottle lid - totally worth it - those Pigeon bottles are expensive.

Edited by Wonderstruck, 04 January 2018 - 05:18 PM.

#10 MrsG2

Posted 04 January 2018 - 06:36 PM

View PostWonderstruck, on 04 January 2018 - 05:14 PM, said:

Try Gumtree MrsG2.

I once ran half way across the city, pushing a stroller to get back to townhall station where I realised I lost a bottle lid - totally worth it - those Pigeon bottles are expensive.

Haha! That’s awesome that You found it at town hall! I have been scouring every place I can think of... sadly no luck for me...

#11 MrsG2

Posted 05 January 2018 - 07:22 AM

Btw wonderstruck, just wondering how you sterilize your bottles?

#12 Wonderstruck

Posted 05 January 2018 - 08:00 AM

I use the avent electric steraliser or when traveling a microwave steraliser.

The avent electric is great - I could do all 6 bottles in a go and dummies etc

#13 MrsG2

Posted 05 January 2018 - 12:37 PM

I should get a sterilizer... right now I’m just popping them in a large pot of boiling water for 5-10min.. very old school

#14 Wonderstruck

Posted 05 January 2018 - 04:11 PM

The electric at chemist warehouse was about $100 - pop it all in, 100mls of water and its done in 6 minutes.

You can buy cheap microwave ones at Kmart/Big W.

I love my sterliser http://www.chemistwa...erilizer-3-in-1

I use this at mums but much prefer the electric as it fits more

https://www.bigw.com...iser/p/8070289/

#15 CrankyM

Posted 05 January 2018 - 04:17 PM

If you have a dishwasher apparently it's all good if you put them through at 65 degrees. I never sterilised mine for either kid. The perlastic teats are amazing. They were the only ones my younger child would take. I used them on MAM anti-colic bottles though.

#16 nickyAB

Posted 28 January 2018 - 09:58 AM

I love mine too, they are great bottles. I also turn the place upside down when i lose a cap, as they don't fit in very tightly.

BTW Pigeon make a microwave steriliser which is what i use, but it's really not worth the price, the ones from Kmart/big w do the same job for half the price.

I hope you find a spare lid, for what it's worth the Lansinoh Momma bottles are the exact copy of the Pigeon ones , I bought one without realising they were identical. Even the lid fits the Pigeon bottles. Sometimes iherb have them on special and you could get some spares!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.