Super thick leggings - plus size

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 cinnamonnutmeg

Posted 01 May 2018 - 09:30 AM

Does anyone know where I can get thick leggings in plus size? I got a pair grom crossroads 3 years ago but they are on their last and I need to replace them but crossroads no longer stocks them. They are high waisted with a think band and are so thick they hold you all together and don't show cellulite or your undies. They were magic.

Does anyone have any suggestions where I could find replacements?

#2 Hands Up

Posted 01 May 2018 - 09:37 AM

Following because they sound amazing and now I want some too!

#3 seayork2002

Posted 01 May 2018 - 09:50 AM

Does Damask/Damark exist anymore?

#4 CaSPer79

Posted 01 May 2018 - 07:57 PM

Are they the Pontes jeggings?.

#5 cinnamonnutmeg

Posted 02 May 2018 - 09:55 AM

ponte sounds familiar... but i always associate that with more business pants that are that more thick plasticy feeling... i am going to have to dig my pants out and see if they have any codes on them and call crossroads to beg them to rerelease them lol

#6 lizzybirdsworth

Posted 02 May 2018 - 10:07 AM

Following too. I’m sick of buying leggings that get holes in weeks thanks to legs rubbing together

#7 spr_maiden

Posted 02 May 2018 - 06:26 PM

I bought thick leggings from coles of all places a couple of years ago and they're still going strong. There was a fleece lined option, great for southern states, and cotton jersey lined. Both are super comfy, decent sizing and thick.

#8 GreenEgg

Posted 02 May 2018 - 06:34 PM

Ponte pants for the win! I have purchased some from both big w and kmart last winter.

#9 catasaurus

Posted 02 May 2018 - 06:55 PM

Target's ponte leggings are great. I've had a pair that's been going strong for a couple of years now: https://www.target.c...-black/59994398
https://www.target.c...-pants/60761088

View Postcinnamonnutmeg, on 02 May 2018 - 09:55 AM, said:

ponte sounds familiar... but i always associate that with more business pants that are that more thick plasticy feeling...
You  might be confusing it with bengaline? That tends to have a bit of a plasticy feel and is used for business pants.

Edited by kmdoll, 02 May 2018 - 06:57 PM.

#10 Silverstreak

Posted 02 May 2018 - 07:10 PM

OMG, thank you, now that it's cooler I need some of these!

#11 Lees75

Posted 02 May 2018 - 07:12 PM

Autograph usually have them. I have had 2 pairs for over 4 years.

#12 Silverstreak

Posted 02 May 2018 - 07:21 PM

Just bought some ponte pants and full length leggings woohoo! The morning walk to the bus stop is starting to get cold!

#13 Pearson

Posted 03 May 2018 - 05:14 AM

Ponte leggings. They're the best.

#14 Lesley225

Posted 03 May 2018 - 05:57 AM

View PostLees75, on 02 May 2018 - 07:12 PM, said:

Autograph usually have them. I have had 2 pairs for over 4 years.

I really like the autograph ones too and they have lasted a few years for me too.  The 3/4 ones are very comfortable and not too long on a short person like some others are and  not wrinkly.

#15 cinnamonnutmeg

Posted 03 May 2018 - 08:15 AM

View Postkmdoll, on 02 May 2018 - 06:55 PM, said:

Target's ponte leggings are great. I've had a pair that's been going strong for a couple of years now: https://www.target.c...-black/59994398
https://www.target.c...-pants/60761088

You  might be confusing it with bengaline? That tends to have a bit of a plasticy feel and is used for business pants.
Bengaline! Yes I was.

Ponte pants/ leggings. I'll look at autograph. City chics pricing is getting outrageous (and yet they had to shut a bunch of stores. Maybe stop pricing yourself out of the market. BUT ANYWAY).

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.